• 153(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2016-02-10, 20:01)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 19:26)iorifly Wrote: But the part of youtube pulling trailers is best option.
   I'll see if something is setting. But I do not know if in your code it seeks with the title of the film in the language that is.

Ah, but the trailer option is something different. I ask themoviedb.org for the trailers, not youtube. The trailers are mostly hosted on youtube :-) so when playing a trailer it plays with the youtube player.

I ask themoviedb.org for trailers with the parameter the id that themoviedb.org is giving me, not the title. (One of the reasons why I first ask themoviedb.org for information, and by default the title, overview, etc. is in English and then Kodi for the rest).
I know you can change the default language from English to another, but I don't think you will get many results back. It's an open database, most people add the international trailers.

It would be also possible to search on youtube for the title of the film?
  The constellation works this way and find the movies.

Could have a configuration option ... I'm sure it would be useful for other languages ..

Like the trailers in my language ... It helps a lot in choosing to watch a movie eat wife.
(2016-02-11, 00:01)iorifly Wrote: It would be also possible to search on youtube for the title of the film?

Could have a configuration option ... I'm sure it would be useful for other languages ..

Like the trailers in my language ... It helps a lot in choosing to watch a movie eat wife.

I could split the current trailer list in two. The top part for the trailers found on themoviedb.org. In the bottom part I could display the results of a youtube query with the Kodi title of the movie.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
By the way, how about making a new row of buttons next to the play buttons for the playslists. (Play in Party Mode)?
The benefit of playing a playlist in partymode is that it will return to the playlist even after being interupted by a video or an other song, so that you don't have to start a new playlist if you should choose to play something impulsive. Also fantastic for those who still use older versions of Kodi (Isengard 15.2 or older) where the karaoke still is working. Makes it easy to choose a karaoke song, sing it and then the regular music takes over automatically when the song is finished or skipped ;-)
(2016-02-11, 09:19)Lappskij Wrote: By the way, how about making a new row of buttons next to the play buttons for the playslists. (Play in Party Mode)?
The benefit of playing a playlist in partymode is that it will return to the playlist even after being interupted by a video or an other song, so that you don't have to start a new playlist if you should choose to play something impulsive. Also fantastic for those who still use older versions of Kodi (Isengard 15.2 or older) where the karaoke still is working. Makes it easy to choose a karaoke song, sing it and then the regular music takes over automatically when the song is finished or skipped ;-)

Just checked the API and it should be possible. I can put this on the list.
(2016-02-11, 12:53)rschiks Wrote: Just checked the API and it should be possible. I can put this on the list.

Thanks ;-) Looking forward to this. Let me know if there is anything else you want me to check for you. At your service Wink
(2016-02-11, 14:26)Lappskij Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 12:53)rschiks Wrote: Just checked the API and it should be possible. I can put this on the list.

Thanks ;-) Looking forward to this. Let me know if there is anything else you want me to check for you. At your service Wink

Just give me some time Big Grin Version 2.0 is done and I don't want to change that much anymore......otherwise it will never be finished.
I have a quite big to do list now with relative small things. Perfect for a 2.1 release.
Thank you!!!

(2016-02-11, 08:27)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 00:01)iorifly Wrote: It would be also possible to search on youtube for the title of the film?

I could split the current trailer list in two. The top part for the trailers found on themoviedb.org. In the bottom part I could display the results of a youtube query with the Kodi title of the movie.
(2016-02-10, 20:27)Lappskij Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 14:16)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 12:10)Lappskij Wrote: This looks like an amazing app that youi have put a lot of thought into.
Just a small question / request.

There are a lot of music albums that are Soundtrack / Collections tagget with the Album Artist "Various Artists" or regular album with guest / featuring artists tagged in the "Artist" tag. Is there any chance of enabling a songlist view with more media info so that it's possible to view the "Artist" tag?

If it is possible I will gladly pay for a pro version.

Cheers!

I think this is possible yes. I can add a new song view which you can select in the view options of music.
Could you give me an example of the details you want to see. If it's not to much trouble, send me some example mp3's (via wetransfer or dropbox) so I can reproduce the results. Maybe I need to modify the query to Kodi to get the right data back.

The Pro version offers a lot of great features (and new ones in the future), it's already worth it! Wink

Ok. Should be pretty easy to see what I mean from the pictures and files added in this dropbox folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/25uitqew7gbhz...oGjSa?dl=0

As you can see by looking at the attached pictures, it is impossible to know who's the artist in the compilation unless you know all the artists by heart just by looking at the song title. Should show on the pad just like on the tv front-end.
And I also think that a possibility to find your own playlists should be an option on the music frontpage, not only artist, album etc...
Thanks for looking into this, I really believe this will add much more to an allready great app.

Cheers!

Would this be ok?

Finally!!!

If anyome wants to test version 2.0, please send me a message with your e-mail address.
Although it's a universal app, the focus on testing will be the iPhone version.

You will receive an invitation from Apple's testflight.
I would like to test the iPhone app.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE LAUNCH OF 2.0
(2016-02-13, 12:14)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 20:27)Lappskij Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 14:16)rschiks Wrote: I think this is possible yes. I can add a new song view which you can select in the view options of music.
Could you give me an example of the details you want to see. If it's not to much trouble, send me some example mp3's (via wetransfer or dropbox) so I can reproduce the results. Maybe I need to modify the query to Kodi to get the right data back.

The Pro version offers a lot of great features (and new ones in the future), it's already worth it! Wink

Ok. Should be pretty easy to see what I mean from the pictures and files added in this dropbox folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/25uitqew7gbhz...oGjSa?dl=0

As you can see by looking at the attached pictures, it is impossible to know who's the artist in the compilation unless you know all the artists by heart just by looking at the song title. Should show on the pad just like on the tv front-end.
And I also think that a possibility to find your own playlists should be an option on the music frontpage, not only artist, album etc...
Thanks for looking into this, I really believe this will add much more to an allready great app.

Cheers!

Would this be ok?

Yeah!!! Spot on dude Wink love it. Looking forward to the update. Thanks!!!!! Sign me up for the 2.0 beta testing...
Richard,

Way to go!!! I would also like to beta test 2.0. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-02-14, 02:40)Lappskij Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 12:14)rschiks Wrote: Would this be ok?

Yeah!!! Spot on dude Wink love it. Looking forward to the update. Thanks!!!!! Sign me up for the 2.0 beta testing...

It's not in the current build uploaded for beta testing, but it will be in the next. Apple also wants to review betas :-( so I ready uploaded one earlier.
Please send me an pm with your e-mail address for the beta testing.
I want to thank all the beta testers for taking the time to test!

I have to admit that I am quite nervous! :-) Of course you may also post positive feedback about version 2.0! Big Grin

If anyone is interested in testing, please send me a PM with your e-mail address.
Great job on V2. Have a couple questions. Can hidden movies/TV shows/episodes be hidden? Can smartplaylists be displayed like other items. I have TV shows divided into current and older and, ideallly, I would like to replace the series button with a smartplaylist. Thanks.

I think there might be a problem with fullscreen. Doesn't work for me. Thanks, again.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8