• 157(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2016-02-25, 23:44)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 23:38)Njaynl Wrote: Hmmz always thought it was a smart one... anyway is it still possible to create a queue all button for both? like in xbmc commander (sorry for the reference)

Now I know what exactly to test Big Grin

sorry for the mis communication
(2016-02-25, 23:45)Njaynl Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 23:44)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 23:38)Njaynl Wrote: Hmmz always thought it was a smart one... anyway is it still possible to create a queue all button for both? like in xbmc commander (sorry for the reference)

Now I know what exactly to test Big Grin

No problem. At least now I know why it is not working in your situation. And to be honest....you can do a lot with Kodi and I am not familiar with every possible scenario. Big Grin
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2016-02-25, 23:49)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 23:45)Njaynl Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 23:44)rschiks Wrote: Now I know what exactly to test Big Grin

No problem. At least now I know why it is not working in your situation. And to be honest....you can do a lot with Kodi and I am not familiar with every possible scenario. Big Grin

Yeah i can still open the playlist going through the smart playlist option in kyra Smile
(2016-02-25, 23:56)Njaynl Wrote: Yeah i can still open the playlist going through the smart playlist option in kyra Smile

great!

I will look into the queue button for the complete playlist.
(2016-02-26, 00:16)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 23:56)Njaynl Wrote: Yeah i can still open the playlist going through the smart playlist option in kyra Smile

great!

You Rock !
(2016-02-10, 08:08)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 04:45)iorifly Wrote: @rschiks,

Good news ! I installed Jarvis and reseted my database and I am now getting the view cdart ..... (Remember? I use Emby addon) Taking advantage I had time to use the kodi this holiday period here in Brazil .. "Carnaval ". I have some requests!

1 - Would possibility of expanding the synopsis by clicking 2x it?

2 Ideally expand cdart, backgroud and poster just by double-clicking on them ... And to return the same thing two clicks ....

3- Would changing of the poster, backgroud and CD art. only tapenado to right and left?

**Bugs**:

Display info on kodi - Locks kodi - OSX (Jarvis release 3)
Hopefully this will be fixed (I only send a command to display a png file. Nothing special)

When viewing a movie starts the thema of the film, however when leaving the movie continues to open only when another ...

It's by design. I just leave the background as it is.

Thank you!!! I'm loving every day using your control! Worth every penny !!!
Thanks for your return!

1. Yes, this was already on my to do list. I think I can still squeeze it in the 2.0 release.

2. Also on my to do list. I think I can still squeeze it in the 2.0 release.

3. Don't understand exactly what you mean. Can you clarify it?

Display info on kodi - Locks kodi - OSX (Jarvis release 3)
Hopefully this will be fixed (I only send a command to display a png file. Nothing special). It's working in Isengard

When viewing a movie starts the thema of the film, however when leaving the movie continues to open only when another ...
It's by design. I just leave the background as it is.

There was no time to put in version 2.0, right?
(2016-02-27, 00:27)iorifly Wrote: There was no time to put in version 2.0, right?

It will be in the 2.0.1 update. I am currently busy with it.
As requested I have added the option when the poster or background is touched it displays the image full screen (it's the same as pressing the buttons "Display poster" and "Display background"

I have also added a button called "Display overview" which displays the overview of a movie (or series) in a new screen which a larger font.

I have changed the cinemagraphs image fill option. I think this looks much better now.

Old method:

New method:

The episode title in the Kodi database is no longer ignored when the setting "Use info from database" is set.

(2016-02-26, 11:47)Njaynl Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 00:16)rschiks Wrote:

great!

You Rock !

Now I know why I needed to do some tests....I ran into problems with adding multiple smart playlists after each other to the queue. When I have added a smart playlist to the queue and I add another one, the old one will be removed.
(2016-02-27, 19:41)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 11:47)Njaynl Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 00:16)rschiks Wrote: great!

You Rock !

Now I know why I needed to do some tests....I ran into problems with adding multiple smart playlists after each other to the queue. When I have added a smart playlist to the queue and I add another one, the old one will be removed.

Alright thx for testing ! For me though i use it only for one list at a time
(2016-02-28, 10:25)Njaynl Wrote: Alright thx for testing ! For me though i use it only for one list at a time

But then you can already use the current play button. Go to the smart playlists menu option. Choose video, music or mixed. Press the play button next to the name of the playlist.
(2016-02-28, 10:29)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 10:25)Njaynl Wrote: Alright thx for testing ! For me though i use it only for one list at a time

But then you can already use the current play button. Go to the smart playlists menu option. Choose video, music or mixed. Press the play button next to the name of the playlist.

Never seen that button ?? Does that also for work for kodi created m3u lists ?
(2016-02-28, 10:35)Njaynl Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 10:29)rschiks Wrote:

Never seen that button ?? Does that also for work for kodi created m3u lists ?

From post #2217 :-)
The smart playlists is improved (also for the iPad). The individual items in a smart playlist can be played:

• 157(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8