• 162(current)
Kyra for Kodi
The iPad version of Kyra already has Trakt support. I have to admit it was not done the right way. At least for the authorisation part.
Well, as you can see at the screen shots (test only) below, this is going to be changed.

Version 2.0.2 is almost done and the next update will be a bigger one. I still have a few big things on my to do list and actually have no idea if Trakt support is an important one.
I do know that if I am starting with Trakt it will be a complete redesign of the current iPad implementation. It will be a lot better!
And of course it will be added to the iPhone version.

As usual ideas are always welcome.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Here are the release notes for version 2.0.2:

- The setting "Only display episodes in database" previously showed the specials season, even if there was no episode of that special season in your library. This has now changed
- Power options added as an option in the "Display on start" setting (see general settings)
- YouTube search fix

Pro version:
- Series XL (iPad) and Series (iPhone): hide or dim series / seasons when completely watched option added (see general settings)
Version 2.0.2 has been submitted to Apple.

The average review time is 5 days.
rschiks,
Thank you to implement what I ordered! Great changes !!!

Now if possible, exchange between cover, fanart and cdart, just passing finger left or right ....... and movie disc in motion ....
(2016-03-18, 00:14)iorifly Wrote: rschiks,
Thank you to implement what I ordered! Great changes !!!

Now if possible, exchange between cover, fanart and cdart, just passing finger left or right ....... and movie disc in motion ....

I will see what I can do.
Check out the Aeon Madnox skin which now supports animated posters / backgrounds! :-)

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2285488
I have started on a new option, which was also a long time on my to do list, called Movie Picker.
It combines several things on my to do list.

In the current movies view there is no option to filter on genres, imdb ratings, user tags.....

Imagine you are sitting on your couch and decide to watch a movie. You grab your device, start Kyra and go to the new option Movie Picker in Movies XL (or movies on the iPhone).

You want to watch a movie of a specific genre and choose the option Genre in the menu.
A screen with all the genres will be shown and how many movies are in that genre.

You select the genre Action.

You can then see how many movies are still available in the other filter options, e.g. year or rating (IMDB).

You click on Show movies:

It will show only the movies with your filter criteria.

But there are still so many left. Let's make a choice.....Just click on it and it will dim....

It's still a concept, but what do you think?
As you can see in the screen shots I have defined the following filters:
- Genre
- Tag (the kodi tags you have created)
- Year
- Rating
- Playcount
- Runtime

And I was thinking of adding userrating as a filter, which will be added to Kodi. This option allows to give your own rating to, for example, movies.
Version 2.0.2 just got approved and should be available any time now.

This update contains the following:

- The setting "Only display episodes in database" previously showed the specials season, even if there was no episode of that special season in your library. This is now changed
- Power options added as an option in the "Display on start" setting (see general settings)
- YouTube search fix

Pro version:
- Series XL (iPad) and Series (iPhone): hide or dim series / seasons when completely watched option added (see general settings)
I forgot: if you like the app please leave a positive review on the App store :-)

Thanks!
New cinemagraphs have been added to the database. 27 new posters and 11 backgrounds.

The database now contains 199 animated posters and 499 animated backgrounds of 392 different movies.

Thanks to koufos for the new additions.

In the movie picker the filter Tag can be used. To know which tags a movie has, the movie information screen has been extended to show them:

The tag filter and runtime filter is now working. When selecting a tag and you click on show movies, only the movies will be shown with the selected tags.

Because you can dim a movie I have added an info button under the movie. When pressed it will give you the normal movie info and you could play it from there:

The last filter is runtime. I think the screen shot says enough :-)
If you want to pick a movie which is less than 1.5 hrs just select that filter.

Wow, Richard, this is getting better and better! I really like the new filter options, thanks!

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-23, 14:39)bsoriano Wrote: Wow, Richard, this is getting better and better! I really like the new filter options, thanks!

Regards,

Bart

Thanks! It's definitely my goal to make it beter and better Big Grin
Here's a better quality movie of an animated movie posters demo. In this demo I have enabled animated posters in the info bar, collection view and movie information.

• 162(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8