• 176(current)
Kyra for Kodi
When I try it in series (not seriesXL) I get a error unable to retrieve data from themoviedb or the tvdb.com
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-01-03, 23:19)Ruk12345 Wrote: The tvdb has been very flakey last few days I think the site is down now.

Just so I understand correctly, the remote app pulls the tv show info directly from tvdb not from what's scraped in my libary?

Just tried it and it's working perfectly. No problem with the site.

It retrieves additional info from tvdb. Kodi has not all info. You could have just one episode of a series in your library but still want to see the rest of the seasons.
Just an example.

You can overwrite info by setting a setting use info fron local database in the general settings.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
ok so the plot thickens.

i literally started hitting every tv show i had and low and behold a small few worked and showed season/episode info.

first thing i did was try a few more it it seemed random across many of my sources for TV.

so then i started looking at the .nfo's for the few that worked and then looking at nfo's for non working titles.

i have not checked everyone as of yet, but the 5 i did check that worked
had
"<id moviedb="TVDB">xxxx</id>
<id moviedb="TVRage">xxxx</id>

or just <id moviedb="TVDB">xxxx</id>

then looking at a bunch of other non working shows they all had

<id moviedb="IMDb">xxxx</id>
<id moviedb="TVDB">xxxx</id>
<id moviedb="TVRage">xxxxx</id>

all had IMDB added as a source.

my question does this make any sense as a possible cause?

EDIT: that seems to be the issue I manually removed the IMDB line from a show that had it and was not working then refreshed the show in Kodi and vollia it then worked in the remote app.

Now the question is : is this somthing you can fix in an update or do I need to find a way to remove that IMDB line for 85% of my tv show nfo's?

Manually doing that to the bulk of my shows is a scary thought.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
It's like I said in post #2618. The Kodi API only knows an imdbnumber and puts for the series the tvdbid in that.
Removing the imdbnumber in the nfo file (or putting the tvdbid value in the imbnumber) is causing Kodi to return the tvdbid as the imdbnumber.

You now have in your database series with an imdbid as imdbnumber. The kodi series scraper uses tvdb as a source, which doesn't know imdbids and therefore puts the tvdbid in the imdbnumber.

It's not something I can fix in the app. TVDB doesn't work with imdbnumbers. It's useless for me.

In my opinion it's best NOT to work with local nfo's. Just let Kodi do it's work. The Kodi scrapers I mean.

I can also see in your nfo file links to a tvdb xml file (episodeguide). tvdb has a new api which doesn't work like that anymore. It could stop working at one moment.
The kodi scraper however gets updated automatically so you don't have to worry about that.
Thanks, but managing a large Tv libary without an external scraping is a bigger nightmare.

Appreciate the help
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-01-04, 19:28)Ruk12345 Wrote: Thanks, but managing a large Tv libary without an external scraping is a bigger nightmare.

Appreciate the help

Can't relate to that. I made sure the folder names and files are easy to resolve for the scraper.

You know now how to fix the issue you are having :-) Glad that part is solved.
I rescrapped my libary so everything works yay.

Quick bug, when jumping to a letter in series XL it changes the app.

Not sure what's causing it.

iPad Pro 9.7"
IOS V. 10.2
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-01-06, 21:07)Ruk12345 Wrote: I rescrapped my libary so everything works yay.

Quick bug, when jumping to a letter in series XL it changes the app.

Not sure what's causing it.

I don't understand. What do you mean with changes the app?
Sorry auto correct. Ment to be crashes the app
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-01-06, 21:41)Ruk12345 Wrote: Sorry auto correct. Ment to be crashes the app

If you have enabled share diagnostics with developers I should receive a crash report.
(2017-01-06, 21:53)rschiks Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 21:41)Ruk12345 Wrote: Sorry auto correct. Ment to be crashes the app

If you have enabled share diagnostics with developers I should receive a crash report.

Ok I'll check when I get home, if I don't I'll enable it and reproduce the crash
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-01-06, 21:58)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 21:53)rschiks Wrote:

Ok I'll check when I get home, if I don't I'll enable it and reproduce the crash

Could you give me some more details. Is it a specific letter? Or does it occur with all the letters?
(2017-01-06, 22:08)rschiks Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 21:58)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 21:53)rschiks Wrote: If you have enabled share diagnostics with developers I should receive a crash report.

Could you give me some more details. Is it a specific letter? Or does it occur with all the letters?

Seems to be any letter. I'll test some more and get back to you here ASAP
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Ok just got home, I enabled share diagnostics with developers and replicated the issue three times.

Yes it seems to be any letter or if I rapidly scroll from A towards Z with the poster art.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
I just wanted to mention the reason I rescrapped my libary so it was working with your great app is 99% because I LOVE how you can change cover art through the app.

Curious if you can edit genre or add tags etc within Kyra for tv shows

Or is TV just limited to art?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8