• 179(current)
Kyra for Kodi
New animated posters have been added to the database: 7 new posters.
The database now contains 519 animated posters and 606 animated backgrounds of 635 different movies.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
With the release of iOS 11 it seems the perfect time to also move forward.
It's getting more and more difficult supporting the app for old iOS versions while Apple is pushing developers to move forward.

Therefore I have decided to remove Kyra for Kodi 1 from the App Store and focus on Kyra for Kodi 2, which is already available for some time.
Kyra for Kodi 2 already supports iOS 10 or higher and Kodi v17 or higher.

If you have installed Kyra for Kodi 1 it remains working of course.

To make the transition more pleasant I have lowered the price of Kyra for Kodi 2 by at least 50%. An absolute bargain!
Get it here
It's 0.99 USD via the link and 1,99 EUR when I look it up in the App Store. Is there always this much price difference between US and EU App Store?
(2017-09-22, 13:27)McYoshi Wrote: It's 0.99 USD via the link and 1,99 EUR when I look it up in the App Store. Is there always this much price difference between US and EU App Store?

Also saw that. I used the alternate price tier, because I like it ending on .99. Apple increased the prices of the normal price tiers, so it ended at .49.
But yes, still strange that for this price tier it's $0.99 and E1.99.
I’ve paid for kyra. Should I pay for kyra 2 once again?
(2017-10-29, 07:19)stas100 Wrote: I’ve paid for kyra. Should I pay for kyra 2 once again?

It’s a completely different app with different requirements too, so yes.
Kyra for Kodi 2 only works on iOS 10 or higher and Kodi v17 or higher.
(2017-10-29, 07:19)stas100 Wrote: I’ve paid for kyra. Should I pay for kyra 2 once again?

Yes you should!  It’s a great app developed by one guy, he’s very active in the community here and is always prompt to help and support.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hi rschiks,
Kyra for Kodi 2 is really great!
It’s a wise decision to support only Kodi 17 and iOS >= 10, Let’s move forward!

I can help you to translate it in French and eventually in German.

Best regards,
Cyrtil
Hi there was wondering when this app is going to support the iPhone x ?
(2018-01-12, 23:23)meridius Wrote: Hi there was wondering when this app is going to support the iPhone x ?
Not this version, but Kyra for Kodi 2 yes. I finally got an iPhone X now.
I have supported your kyra for kodi since the beginning and is very disappointed that you stop the backwards compatibility with jumping the ship at IPhone X. I still run run Kodi Isengard on my servers for the usage of karaoke support. Now you are saying that I just lost my support from kyra. I even bought kyra 2 to use on my new installations... really disappointed...
(2018-08-05, 19:20)Lappskij Wrote: I have supported your kyra for kodi since the beginning and is very disappointed that you stop the backwards compatibility with jumping the ship at IPhone X. I still run run Kodi Isengard on my servers for the usage of karaoke support. Now you are saying that I just lost my support from kyra. I even bought kyra 2 to use on my new installations... really disappointed...
It’s not realistic to have lifetime support anymore. Apple moves forward, Kodi moves forward, I need to do exactly the same.
Hi, just a quick question. I'm using Kyra free version (before I purchase new one) and I can't find/add two functions:
a) Button to download subtitle for tv show/movie I'm watching. Is is possible to enable this?
b) Fullscreen on/off - is it possible to enable this? 

thanks Smile
(2018-11-28, 10:53)Matija Wrote: Hi, just a quick question. I'm using Kyra free version (before I purchase new one) and I can't find/add two functions:
a) Button to download subtitle for tv show/movie I'm watching. Is is possible to enable this?
b) Fullscreen on/off - is it possible to enable this? 

thanks Smile
1. At that time there was no command to pop-up the download subtiltles window.
2. It’s the button with the arrow pointing to all sides in the default remote control view.
Hello folks and merry Christmas. 

I have an iPad mini 1 and the newest IOS for this is 9.3.5. So i can´t use Kyra 2. 
My question to kyra. I have install it on my iPad, but i can´t see my Music Videos. Is this a setting, i must change in kyra, or is it a problem with my kodi 18 nightly milhouse 1221?

Regards Friedel
  • 179(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8