WIP Android TV
Thanks again for your comments. I am trying to emulate the Android TV UI as closely as Kodi, and my admittedly limited coding skills, will allow. Download link will return once I have a more polished product to offer. Below are some screens of the current, very alpha, build.

watch gallery
Looks nice.
cant wait for the alpha
Wow +1
If you need the material design icons, i've been using these.
https://github.com/google/material-design-icons
Thanks very much, and thank you ryanmah for the great icons! I will post a progress video soon. What screen capture video programs are best for this type of thing?
Looks great; can't wait to try it out.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Awesome, keep up the great work i've been looking for a sweet skin and this one is looking identical to the Nexus TV Player.

Can't wait for a demo download?
Thanks very much! If I can get some work in on it this weekend then you can expect an alpha later in the week. I do need to address issues with the random items script. Although the items appear on the home page, only the movie "cards" work. The album and artist cards do not play anything. I will ask about this on the boards.
This is awesome! Big Grin I was hoping someone would do an Android TV clone. Can't wait to try it out.
Looks great .awesome work
my best hope for Extendet PVR support on helix Smile
Thanks! No pvr in the initial alpha, but I will work on that after I get everything else up and running.
too bad Wink
Lol...We got to crawl before we walk...Lets get that alpha in our hands then we can make more requests...Nod
Some updated music views. Trying to get this to behave as close to Android TV as possible. I have a few questions for the expert skinners here that I will post later today. Thanks again for your positive feedback, and I think we can expect an upload on Sunday.

watch gallery

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android TV4