subgroups?
Hi, I am currently using this skin and I think it's by far the best for xbmc. One thing I would like to add is subgroups for items on the homescreen. I attached a mock up of what it would look like, is this something I should look into modding myself or can it be added some how?

Id use this feature if it was implemented.
+1
I second that.....but would then propose it was done in a way that at the time at selecting "Add-ons" a range of smaller icons was open and hence psuhed "weather" more far to the rieght. That would be really nice!
Omg I've been wanting something like this or a window I can group my addons together. Please add this!!!
This is a great idea and I would love to see it implemented!
IMO the selected item would have to slide to the left while staying highlighted and the "subgroup" items replace the rest of the line
This would make me switch skins.
What happened to this idea?
This looks like a great idea. Didn't get any traction?
this is exactly what i want hopefully someone can implement it soon
Also waiting for a similar feature, i cant seem to find a way to group addons together.
Really happy with the looks of the skin, and the way it works, fast and smooth, only way now to group addons is with the exisintg 3 hubs, but i cant get more hubs, so still a problem...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
subgroups?1