• 3(current)
[CLOSED] Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for KODI / XBMC
Hi DMD.....I remember requesting this addon a few months ago, but then saw that Qvivo has died and so lost all hope.
Thanks for being up-to-date on this. HIVE is fantastic and so is your addon. Long live both
library integration and alphabet sorting will be amazing!
It would be magic! To export the file .strm.

I am waiting anxious !!
(2014-11-21, 10:05)akira01 Wrote: This addon is fantastic. Thank you for such a wonderful addon.

By the way, is it possible to have a sorting by alphabet feature.

Thanks

(2014-11-23, 00:09)Idop Wrote: library integration and alphabet sorting will be amazing!

Two small updates today in 0.1.5 -> http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.1.5.zip
(also pushed out to repository for auto-update)

The requested "alphabetical" list of media+folders. Can be toggled on/off in Settings (alphabetical by default).

Second, fanart is now supported.

How this works:
If you have a folder containing all tv episodes of a single series (say, WalkingDead folder contains WalkingDead episodes), by uploading a "fanart.jpg" (title of the file should be just "fanart"), the plugin will detect this file and load the fanart picture. This is similar to indexes TV shows in XBMC, where if you enter into a TV series, it changes the background to fanart from that TV series. Essentially any folder that contains a photo file called "fanart" will be displayed if the user enters that folder.
just tested 0.1.5.
alphabetical list is working well in folders, but not in the search (if I search for nothing for example).
can you add an option for sortin (Z to A) and (A to Z).
I mean that if you have the episodes of WalkingDead in that folder:
WalkingDead S01E01
WalkingDead S01E02
WalkingDead S03E14

than I would like to see the newest one on top. that's Z to A sorting.
it's good in just those cases. so option (with A-Z by default is the best).

Thanks for all the hard work!
dmdsoftware,

Let us know how this building to generate .strm
  will be possible?

The Addon this perfect!
   Works like magic!
dmdsoftware, would it be possible to use TMDB API to add information, fanart... of movies and TV shows in your Hive Addon?.
Yorick,
If he can create .strm will not need !!
(2014-11-24, 19:54)Yorick Wrote: dmdsoftware, would it be possible to use TMDB API to add information, fanart... of movies and TV shows in your Hive Addon?.

Its what I'm planning. I don't want to go into too many details until it is ready for public testing. I'm developing and testing a general approach to load data within the plugin (fanart, show information, etc) to tap into TMDB, and then also allow export of the information in unison with the .strm files so that it can be loaded into XBMC library.
dmdsoftware,
Would not it be easier just the file .Strm? With that the User configure your library and it does the search on User language.

Every 30minutes give a review here ... looking forward to a new version of the addon .... All I need is to add the content to my library!

What do you think
(2014-11-24, 20:35)iorifly Wrote: Yorick,
If he can create .strm will not need !!

My plugins use a common API that I use for all plugins. I have been actively promoting people on the Google Drive plugin to create strm files to load their content into XBMC, so people can call up a show and play through XBMC with the plugin doing the work behind the scenes. What I realized with that work is that its a lot of unnecessary work, when the plugin itself can generate the STRMs for you. That's the approach I took with the firedrive plugin, and one I'm rolling into this plugin. Having the plugin roll out .STRMs is nice, but rolling out some NFO files is the icing. XBMC will import .STRM files, but it won't know how to scrape them without some NFO data. For Google Drive STRMs, I used some third party windows tools that would take the STRM files and with some guidance, generate the NFO files. My intent is on not needing any third party generated NFO files.
dmdsoftware,

but what I am saying is that if you have the X folder with all files and .strm you set this folder on kodi such as movies and set the scraper he will do the work yourself, it will not be necessary nennhum external scraper.

I hope I'm getting explain to you.
(2014-11-24, 20:41)iorifly Wrote: dmdsoftware,
Would not it be easier just the file .Strm? With that the User configure your library and it does the search on User language.

Every 30minutes give a review here ... looking forward to a new version of the addon .... All I need is to add the content to my library!

What do you think

Unfortunately, from experience, the XBMC scrapers without NFO files will only scrape real media files. It uses some information from the files to figure out what it is looking at. I know that most of the information is stuff it gathers from the filename and path information, but it still needs physical media files. For .STRM files, it need a NFO file in the same directory with the samename as the .STRM file. It reads this NFO to catalog it into XBMC.

Again, all my cataloging experience was with XBMC 12, so perhaps magically KODI 14 has magically eliminated this requirement, but I haven't read anything to the contrary, and I haven't heard anyone screaming from roof tops that "YES KODI CAN NOW IMPORT .STRM FILES WITHOUT NFO FILES!"
This would:

X folder (all .strm files)

Kodi> add X folder> Scraper imdb movies.

Ready whenever I add a file that folder it will pull the information in my language on the movie ....

But I'm only simplifying for you, however you are the master the genius .....

I'll wait .... rooting for you. really like all your addons !! I owe you a beer.
(2014-11-24, 20:50)iorifly Wrote: dmdsoftware,

but what I am saying is that if you have the X folder with all files and .strm you set this folder on kodi such as movies and set the scraper he will do the work yourself, it will not be necessary nennhum external scraper.

I hope I'm getting explain to you.

I understand you, but unless things have changed in new versions of XBMC, it is not the case. A year ago when I dropped all my Google Drive content into .STRM files and pointed XBMC at this directory, it would scan the directory using the scrapers and import nothing. Digging in the these forums revealed that .STRM files alone were not enough. That XBMC was looking for matching .NFO (even with just minimal information) to get the ball rolling where it would then recognize the .STRM as something that can be imported.

If this has changed, then all the better Smile If you want, I can finish testing the .STRM bit and post that build today for testing. I was holding off posting until I got the NFO piece worked out.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for KODI / XBMC8