• 4(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
I know I read that it's a helix issue, but any clue as to the fix for the playing from widgets not working. Another one I found is that TV Shows In Progress widget always shows the pilot episode of a show regardless of which episode you watch. If you watch s03e11 of The Big Bang Theory, the in progress widget will show s01e01 and zero progress. The movie progress functions properly.

The reason I'm asking about specific ways to fix the problem is because I'm using a kludged together version of Kodi with DSPlayer, so installing nightlies is not an option.
Don't have option for manual browsing subtitle.
sorry it took longer but try these for glass and wide view and nicer looking watched icons

http://uploaded.net/file/zg3g551l
I'm not sure how to explain this but with the TV Show widjet it usually shows s01e01 unless all the other episodes from s01e01 have been marked as watched. I believe that was also in issue in 1080XF MB3
(2014-11-22, 00:44)arithine Wrote: I'm not sure how to explain this but with the TV Show widjet it usually shows s01e01 unless all the other episodes from s01e01 have been marked as watched. I believe that was also in issue in 1080XF MB3

Yes, the in progress widget always shows your first episode, be it s01e01 or a special. Also, in the version I'm using, I'm unable to play from widgets. Pushing enter does nothing. I read in another thread that it's a Helix problem, not a skin problem.
I cannot install the skin. Installation looks ok but at the end ?ive got "some file is missing" error.

on the log:

------ Window Deinit (DialogYesNo.xml) ------
09:39:06 T:140354140436224 INFO: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not read plug-in directory /usr/lib/kodi/addons: No such file or directory'
09:39:06 T:140356810377088 ERROR: failed to load requested skin 'skin.aeonmq5'
09:39:06 T:140356810377088 INFO: Unloading old skin ...
09:39:06 T:140356810377088 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit () ------

but the path provided exist and is accessible.

I'm using openelec
I've made some changes on the ViewsRightList, but be warned, this is the first time I've been working on a Kodi Skin! Big Grin
Dropbox
(2014-11-22, 00:15)orby Wrote: sorry it took longer but try these for glass and wide view and nicer looking watched icons

http://uploaded.net/file/zg3g551l

Yay! That was driving absolutely crazy, so much so I turned off the watched flag.
I installed OpenElec Beta 4 and Kodi keeps freezing with this skin. Gone back to Confluence and all is good....for now. Anyone else able to confirm that it's not just me?
i have noticed it whilst browsing add-ons but not had a chance to dig into a log and was the nightly from today
Hey so guys.... Have any of you had issues installing this skin? I get the dependencies not met error and when I search the repo for the required dependencies they cannot be found in the Helix repo it seems. How did you guys install it? I hate confluence, halp!
(2014-11-17, 22:29)buttonsni Wrote:
(2014-11-17, 05:59)scott967 Wrote: Just to let you guys know I am following, when I get a chance I will go through what I can. Meanwhile I was working on getting channel group editor working, which I think is Gotham but never implemented in MQ 5 also I found a problem in Profile settings which I am working on. Will grab Orby's mods too (thanks to all who are helping this). I'm just a user who is interested in learning about the Kodi skinning, and want to get MQ 5 running as best as possible while we wait for Marcus and MQ 6, so please understand if I don't get right on to some of these issues.

scott s.

scott967 i am using your fantastic skin , many thanks.
i read this post where you mentioned the channel group editor....
i am currently using the dvbviewer backend for live tv where i have multiple satellites and had noticed that there was no way to change to the different satellite groups (28.2 east to 19.2 east etc)
is this what you mean when you talk about the channel group editor?

scott967 i see you have implemented the live tv channel groups..nice one , however i have over 30 channel groups in my list....when i change to a certain channel group i have to browse through all of the groups before i can go back to the start.....is there anyway to list all the groups and then to navigate up or down to the desired one?
(2014-11-24, 19:15)buttonsni Wrote: scott967 i see you have implemented the live tv channel groups..nice one , however i have over 30 channel groups in my list....when i change to a certain channel group i have to browse through all of the groups before i can go back to the start.....is there anyway to list all the groups and then to navigate up or down to the desired one?

Should be able to. Will work on for ver 6.1.2. In addition, will have Orby's fixes for glass and wide view and music lyrics, replace script.extendedinfo with script.skin.info.service, use the new ChannelNumberLabel in the PVR Channel view.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
nevermind
New update 11/25 (see first post). Note that the download is provided as a "zip in a zip". This means that you must manually unzip the file you download and extract the "inner" zip file. This "inner" zip is the actual skin which you can install by using the addon "install from zip" function in Kodi. Besides this "inner" zip, you will find a replacement file for the skin widgets which you must manually copy and replace the corresponding addon.xml file in skin widgets. You must do this after installing the new skin (no need to switch to it) because installing the MQ 5 skin will also install skin widgets if it hasn't been previously installed. Remember that installing the skin will also install the Aeon MQ 5 Extrapack, but you must use the Extrapack to download the new styles/files before they are available.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6