HOW TO - Setting Up the Remote App
Very intuitive remote After initially installing Kore and briefly toying with it I was pretty happy. Soon after I decided to try Yatse and have to say that I was not only happy, but actually impressed. I have Kodi on 2 laptops and 2 tablets and now have Yatse running on both tablets and each 1 married to the other 3 devices. It changes the whole experience and takes it to the next level. It has been absolutely seemless thus far. Great job, THANK YOU!!!
Nice one Smile
I don't see why not! As long as you do the proper forwarding. You'd also have to take into consideration !Pv4 vs !Pv6, which one your public IP is, and whether or not Yatse supports IPv6, if necessary.
would this work with the official app when using a VPN ? mine stops working when I use a VPN so wanted a work around for this.
Does it work with Aeon Nox or other skins?
How to get this app? Can't find in iTunes App Store.
awesome
Very thanks for the above tutorial and it can also used on your ios device to control your remote systems.
You can also find it in itunes app store here- https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202716 .
You can also deploy remote app programs to new users.
awesome thanks!
Excellent. Thank you.
Great
Thank You !
Love the video, but still have a problem. On my 17.3 home screen I have System > Settings and not System > System Info, so can't find my IP? Any ideas? Thanks.
Which skin are you using? On Estuary you should have system info as the bottom-left hand icon in the grid.

Anyway if you just want your IP address, you can also get it from your router or whatever on your network is acting as the DNS server. Log into that and look at its client list.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks, friend for sharing the link it's really knowledgeable.
I had to order a new kodi remote because the one that came with it broke. How can I set up and pair new remote??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Setting Up the Remote App2