Can't get viewtype to show up
I disabled skin helper and that didn’t affect anything but the one alphabet listthat by I just added to other views. Still can’t get the cloned view type to work even if I can now select it. But if I change it to the previous working view it functions as coded so far.

The double and triple music lists don’t work either. Double only works in tv seasons and then not we’ll triple doesn’t work st all. Can’t even select them for music options.

Thee are no conflicting ids in the skin that I can find. It’s just not working. I’m pretty much st a loss now. Thanks for offering some help.
All include names correctly added to the Includes.xml?
Yes. All names are correct. All view ids are correct. I’ve checked and double checked and triple checked. It just doesn’t want to work.

As I said if I change the modded view I’d and name back to its original and remove the original file then this new view works. Or at least works to the point I’ve moved things around on the view and adjusted backgrounds or whatever. But changing its name and I’d to somethsing new just fails and brings in the default list view. And there is no other I’d in the entire skin with the same number. Or any other place a working ID shows up that I’d need to add the new ID to as well. I figured that out with the views XML file already.
Running out of ideas Tiger. Post a link to your code Luke. Failing that, zip up the entire skin directory and post location of zip file. While problem is probably minor, we are only guessing at this stage.

Wyrm (AppTV)
Hmmm I thought I posted here earlier. Guess it got lost in the interwebs.

I’m an idiot and even though I thought I properly copied and pasted the view name to all the appropriate spots there was one, even though it looked correct, that was wrong. So I’ve got my cloned modded viewtype to show up and work in the skin finally.

Now I just need to figure out how to get it to work like I want. Having double lists in a single view with the first a list from a directory of playlists. Been looking into other skins who have something similar but just not understanding how it works exactly.

Thanks for the patience and help trying to get my idiocy figured out. I feel dumb, but a little proud to!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get viewtype to show up0