• 3(current)
Release service.subtitles.subdivx -- Spanish subtitles from Subdivx.com
Hi Felexx90.
Thank you very much for your work and your response.
It works flawlessly.
Congratulations and thanks again!
Hello Again

I wonder if someone could help me explain who i can request the update of the puglin in the official Kodi repositories? Because I'm not the author from de addon, and it seem to me that he is no longer available.

regards
(2015-10-03, 15:50)felexx90 Wrote: Hello Again

I wonder if someone could help me explain who i can request the update of the puglin in the official Kodi repositories? Because I'm not the author from de addon, and it seem to me that he is no longer available.

regards

hi buddy i talked with cramm he will doit the update soon... Smile thanks for the fix dude.
Hi all.

I've solved the more pressing issues in the just-tagged v0.0.8 release. I've also submitted it to the Kodi addons repository and hopefully it will be distributed via Kodi/XBMC soon.

Thanks for the help and patience and keep the good work!
I received the update to the new official version 0.0.8 of the addon today on a Windows 7 system running XBMC 13.x (I keep it for testing purposes)

I suspect the same happened to many users.

Please report back your experiences here.
(2015-10-21, 01:51)cramm Wrote: I received the update to the new official version 0.0.8 of the addon today on a Windows 7 system running XBMC 13.x (I keep it for testing purposes)

0.0.8 is a old version i think... so you mean you updated the subtitle? i dont got the updated yet but thanks for giving up this working! please provide the link direct for download.
(2015-11-04, 07:19)u2pop Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 01:51)cramm Wrote: I received the update to the new official version 0.0.8 of the addon today on a Windows 7 system running XBMC 13.x (I keep it for testing purposes)

0.0.8 is a old version i think... so you mean you updated the subtitle? i dont got the updated yet but thanks for giving up this working! please provide the link direct for download.

0.0.8 is the latest released official version. If you installed another one which used the same version and you want to make sure you are using the offcial one then you'll need to, using Kodi, uninstall the addon and install it again.
i think 0.0.8 is not working anymore
(2015-11-13, 04:34)laope Wrote: i think 0.0.8 is not working anymore

Version 0.1.0, which includes some fixes, has been released, submitted to the official Kodi addons repository. It was accepted a couple of days ago and so will be served via Kodi soon.

But a few hours after that Subdivx.com changed the workflow that must be followed to download a file breaking all versions, 0.1.0 included.

So we worked on that and released version 0.2.0 which solves these problems. It has been submitted to the Kodi repository already too.

WARNING: Only for people who knows what's doing: If you need it now you can download it from its source code repository https://github.com/ramiro/service.subtitles.subdivx (downloading the raw service.py file and overwriting the one in your .kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subdivx/ directory should do).

We will be creating a third party addons repository. Users that add such repository to Kodi will be getting testing pre-releases and the final releases sooner.
hi, this addon is not working any more since 1/31/16 can anybody help !!!
(2016-02-01, 20:31)sal0206 Wrote: hi, this addon is not working any more since 1/31/16 can anybody help !!!

It is working correctly for me here.

We'll need A LOT more details of what isn't working instead of "hi, this addon is not working any more since 1/31/16 can anybody help !!!
" to be able to do anything.
Hi again, the subtitles where not loading to the movies it was showing no subtitles found but it's working now !!!
Hi, thanks for this Addon.

With for example this file, DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S01E06.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv, it was showing no subtitles, but if i use manual option and type legends of tomorrow S01E06, 2 results found in subdivx.

Regards.
Hi cramm, just to thank you for this add on. Beatiful work.

It would be great to add a filter by keywords on the comments of the subtitles (like "yify" jajaja)

Thank you again!
the addon is not working (0.2.3)
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.subdivx -- Spanish subtitles from Subdivx.com1