• 7(current)
Release service.subtitles.subdivx -- Spanish subtitles from Subdivx.com
(2019-02-03, 22:47)gboado Wrote: Hi,
I just installed Kodi Leia and, would like, if I may, share some experiences with subdivx:
1) First time I tried to use the addon, I couldn't retrieve any subtitle. The listing was OK, but it failed at the download step (most likely decompression). Platform: Android (FireStick v.2) with subdivx addon version 0.3.2.
2) I found this thread and installed the two missing addons to handle rar files. Still didn't work.
3) I installed and uninstalled v.0.3.2 from the official repo. It didn't fix the problem.
4) I installed v.0.3.3 from git and it kind of fixed the problem. It worked with one sub, it didn't with another.

This is the second time I had a breakdown with an important addon in my XBMC/Kodi life. The first time was when the API was radically changed (I don't even remember when it was, but it was major, as the old addon worked way better than this one...). Honestly, as a developer myself, I would try to keep backwards compatibility instead of forcing developers to port their addons to whatever new environment you want.
All things said, I do enjoy Kodi and I understand the difficult job of keeping it going. I am not complaining, just sharing some thoughts..
It will follow the kodi.log.

Sorry but you don't make your point clear at all.

Are you trying to whine about Kodi? Whine about the add-on? Whine about both of them? Are you simply trolling? You mention you are a developer, maybe you are offering help in diagnosing and even solving the issue by using your skills?
I'm having the same issue with Leia and subdivx 0.3.4, finds all the subtitles but can't download any of them
(2019-03-17, 04:47)Belyakov Wrote: I'm having the same issue with Leia and subdivx 0.3.4, finds all the subtitles but can't download any of them
Same thing here, Leia 18.5 addon 0.3.3
Guys the addon is not working. Also after you try to search for a subtitle directly crash all the other addons in a searching loop.
(2020-03-29, 09:12)jamesdm Wrote: Guys the addon is not working. Also after you try to search for a subtitle directly crash all the other addons in a searching loop.

Yeah, this happened to me yesterday Sad
There is a new version on github. Soon on the repos.
https://github.com/ramiro/service.subtitles.subdivx
For me this addon is not working. It does not return any results for any program.
Doesn't work with Matrix. Any solution?
someone edited this to work on matrix.

download it from this repo: https://github.com/guindous/repository.guindous
Hello. I have finished a new version of the subdivx site (https://subdivx.com/index_new.php). Soon when the owner will make the exchange.
I have suggested making an API to get subtitles and he liked the idea. I usually use python subliminal with opensubtitles, I thought of something like that.
I consult you. who are more on topic: how would you like the API queries to be? What I will surely request is a username and password.
Hi @bryatac

I don't frequent this forum so I missed your post. I see the subdivx.com site redesign is in place and there are reports the addon fails to find any result as the very basic scraping it id on the old site HTML fails.  Do you know if the site eventually implemented an API? Are you still involved in that?
A few months ago the Subdivx website has changed and it is not possible to access the subtitles from the addon. Does anyone know if it is possible to modify the addon so that it works again? I don't know what needs to be changed, if not I did it myself. Smile
If anyone has knowledge, they would be so kind as to facilitate the change or guide me to do it.

Greetings.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.subdivx -- Spanish subtitles from Subdivx.com1