Windows 8.1 x64 - Audio Codec unknown / lc
#1
Hi guys,

Apologies if I missed this in a previous thread or release notes.

The latest movies I have added are showing as having an unknown audio codec in the gui, and the bulk renamer is using lc for the filename.

$T.$Y.$R.$H.$J.$S gives a result filename of Movie.Year.Resolution.videocodec.lc.videosource

I have both VLC 32bit & 64bit installed.

Any ideas?

Cheers
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v9.2.5 | Bello 7 | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.15 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Reply
#2
Please scan this file with http://mediaarea.net/ and send or upload the file as xml view. Thx
Reply
#3
Hey Dan Smile

Here you go:

PHP Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Mediainfo version="0.7.71">
<File>
<track type="General">
<CompleteName>*****REMOVED IN CASE OF BREACHING FORUM RULES******</CompleteName>
<Format>MPEG-4</Format>
<Format_Profile>Base Media</Format_Profile>
<CodecID>isom</CodecID>
<FileSize_String>1.85 GiB</FileSize_String>
<Duration_String>2h 0mn</Duration_String>
<OverallBitRate_Mode_String>Variable</OverallBitRate_Mode_String>
<OverallBitRate_String>2 194 Kbps</OverallBitRate_String>
<Encoded_Date>UTC 2014-11-15 22:57:29</Encoded_Date>
<Tagged_Date>UTC 2014-11-15 22:57:29</Tagged_Date>
</track>

<track type="Video">
<ID_String>1</ID_String>
<Format>AVC</Format>
<Format_Info>Advanced Video Codec</Format_Info>
<Format_Profile>[email protected]</Format_Profile>
<Format_Settings_CABAC_String>Yes</Format_Settings_CABAC_String>
<Format_Settings_RefFrames_String>4 frames</Format_Settings_RefFrames_String>
<CodecID>avc1</CodecID>
<CodecID_Info>Advanced Video Coding</CodecID_Info>
<Duration_String>2h 0mn</Duration_String>
<BitRate_String>2 097 Kbps</BitRate_String>
<BitRate_Maximum_String>17.8 Mbps</BitRate_Maximum_String>
<Width_String>1 920 pixels</Width_String>
<Height_String>800 pixels</Height_String>
<DisplayAspectRatio_String>2.40:1</DisplayAspectRatio_String>
<FrameRate_Mode_String>Constant</FrameRate_Mode_String>
<FrameRate_String>23.976 fps</FrameRate_String>
<ColorSpace>YUV</ColorSpace>
<ChromaSubsampling>4:2:0</ChromaSubsampling>
<BitDepth_String>8 bits</BitDepth_String>
<ScanType_String>Progressive</ScanType_String>
<Bits_Pixel_Frame_>0.057</Bits_Pixel_Frame_>
<StreamSize_String>1.77 GiB (96%)</StreamSize_String>
<Encoded_Library_String>x264 core 142 r2479 dd79a61</Encoded_Library_String>
<Encoded_Library_Settings>cabac=1 / ref=4 / deblock=1:-1:-1 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.15 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=24 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / 
deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=0 / chroma_qp_offset=-3 / threads=48 / lookahead_threads=4 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / 
b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=60 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=2097 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / 
qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / vbv_maxrate=31250 / vbv_bufsize=31250 / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00</Encoded_Library_Settings>
<Encoded_Date>UTC 2014-11-15 22:57:29</Encoded_Date>
<Tagged_Date>UTC 2014-11-15 22:57:39</Tagged_Date>
<colour_primaries>BT.709</colour_primaries>
<matrix_coefficients>BT.709</matrix_coefficients>
<colour_range>Limited</colour_range>
</track>

<track type="Audio">
<ID_String>2</ID_String>
<Format>AAC</Format>
<Format_Info>Advanced Audio Codec</Format_Info>
<Format_Profile>LC</Format_Profile>
<CodecID>40</CodecID>
<Duration_String>2h 0mn</Duration_String>
<BitRate_Mode_String>Variable</BitRate_Mode_String>
<BitRate_String>93.7 Kbps</BitRate_String>
<BitRate_Maximum_String>104 Kbps</BitRate_Maximum_String>
<Channel_s__String>2 channels</Channel_s__String>
<ChannelPositions>Front: L R</ChannelPositions>
<SamplingRate_String>48.0 KHz</SamplingRate_String>
<Compression_Mode_String>Lossy</Compression_Mode_String>
<StreamSize_String>81.0 MiB (4%)</StreamSize_String>
<Language_String>English</Language_String>
<Encoded_Date>UTC 2014-11-15 22:57:38</Encoded_Date>
<Tagged_Date>UTC 2014-11-15 22:57:39</Tagged_Date>
</track>

</File>
</Mediainfo> 
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v9.2.5 | Bello 7 | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.15 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Reply
#4
I noticed the same a few weeks back and i fixed it by mapping lc to AAC in the Audio and Video Codec Mapping tool and rescanning the Metadata
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/298 TB HDD Space]
Reply
#5
I had to reinstall Windows on my PC, which included installing the new 1.4.0.7 version and this issue is now not happening anymore.

Don't know if it was fixed in the new version or if the issue was with my PC.
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v9.2.5 | Bello 7 | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.15 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Reply



Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 8.1 x64 - Audio Codec unknown / lc0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.