UK BBFC Rating (MPAA vs Certification)
I've been having a bit of a nightmare getting UK ratings to show up for my movies and TV shows on ANY skin, although generally I use Transparency (Gotham 13.2).

I've haven't got it to work at all, and am getting conflicting info whever I look, but, from what I can tell, the skins generally pick up from the MPAA field in the NFO file, not the Certification field.

Now, given Ember scrapes the UK (or whatever country) ratings into the Certification field, how can XBMC ever hope to pick it up if it's only looking in the MPAA field?

From my understanding, for it to work, the MPAA field needs to show "UK:15" for any relevant skin to show the UK 15 certification.

How do I get Ember to scrape "UK:15" into the MPAA field or alternatively, get XBMC to look in the Certification field?

Unless I'm missing something utterly obvious of course!
We are working on some fixes for MPAA and certification.

But if you want UK:# you can disable MPAA scraping, enable Certification scraping (in general and scraper specific settings) and enable "Use certification for MPAA" in general settings.

In next Ember release, all this settings are much more easier to understand Angel

EDIT: You have to rescrape the certifications after change this settings.
Brill! Thanks for helping so quickly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UK BBFC Rating (MPAA vs Certification)0