XBMC Lyrics txt overlap....
anyone know why my txt overlaps on some of the lines when using xbmc lyrics script? both the media center and the script are up to date. any suggestions for fixing this or is this just normal?

thanks
tell us what's your xbmc version. it may be a problem inside xbmc itself.
my version (pretty old now) does not go back at the end of a line in a controltext (no cr+lf when the line is longer than what can show the controltext)
it has been fixed from this time, but your problem can be somthing like that
I have version 1.1.0 Apr 22, 2006 Pimped Edition. It used to work fine a few versions before this. I've tried newer versions but its still overlapping txt.

Is there something I can do in the .py file that will change the character space or whatever? Not real familiar with editing these by I have before. I've even tried removing the tdata and udata and cache on newer installs. Something is causing the lyrics to overlap on some lines. Doesnt matter which lyrics either.

Any suggestions.

Thanks
solexalex Wrote:tell us what's your xbmc version. it may be a problem inside xbmc itself.
my version (pretty old now) does not go back at the end of a line in a controltext (no cr+lf when the line is longer than what can show the controltext)
it has been fixed from this time, but your problem can be somthing like that
\\

Yeah that makes sense....can something be done to keep it from going back when the line is too long...as you are saying?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Lyrics txt overlap....0