Where did the HTS addon go in Kodi?
Hi everybody!

I'm on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and just gave Kodi a try (unstable ppa), but after updating I recognized that the HTS Tvheadend addon was gone. On gotham, I installed it through apt-get (xbmc-pvr-tvheadend-hts). The package has been updated, but I can't find it in Kodi. Any ideas?
I have the same problem. I think the PPAs and addons for PVRs need to be updated for Kodi.
So nobody is using HTS Tvheadend on Kodi? Can't be.
HTS TvHeadend addon is present in both my RPi and Mac OSX versions of Kodi Beta4, and works fine.

How to configure IPTV channels in TVHeadend for KODI (Openelec 4.95 Beta 4). TVheadend 3.9.1847.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
My experience of this has been that if you upgrade an existing installation then the pvr addons will disappear. With a fresh install and then installing the pvr addon binary package, Kodi is able to find it no problem.

I've not tested whether removing and then reinstalling the pvr package will fix it for existing installations following an upgrade
(2014-11-25, 15:51)Ipaddle Wrote: How to configure IPTV channels in TVHeadend for KODI (Openelec 4.95 Beta 4). TVheadend 3.9.1847.
Maybe I have been misunderstood.
I tried to update to Kodi 14 and suddenly live tv will not work I get an input error. I use IPTV streams. The GUI from TVheadend (backend) is totally different from XBMC 13.2 regarding IPTV Channel configuration. So this is why I am asking how to configure IPTV channels.
If I downgrade everything is fine again.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

It's simple to install pvr.hts addon - just copy pvr.hts folder from /usr/share/xbmc/addons/ to /usr/share/kodi/addons/ . But there is the bug in last version from latest Ubuntu repository of xbmc-pvr-hts package - it can't stream channel already recording or streamed on another player. Hope package will be updated because this bug was fixed on new version of pvr.hts (for example at Openelec Raspberry Pi) .
@Ipaddle you need to reconfigure tvheadend, the one shipped with OE 5.0 is a new major version and a lot has changed.

To everyone else, the package name has been changed to kodi-pvr-tvheadend-hts, install that instead.
@Ipaddle Here is a migration script so You could try it before deciding to reconfigure manually. I haven't tried it myself, but have o friend who has used it succesfully.
This worked for me with Kodibuntu (Ubuntu 14.04.01 LTS 32 bit)

Code:
# sudo nano -w /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc/ppa/ubuntu precise main

Then save with ctrl+o ; ctrl+x
Then update and install

# sudo apt-get update
# sudo apt-get install kodi-pvr-tvheadend-hts

EDIT: change xbmc package to kodi and ppa dist to precise
Smile

(2014-12-16, 19:47)negge Wrote: @Ipaddle you need to reconfigure tvheadend, the one shipped with OE 5.0 is a new major version and a lot has changed.

To everyone else, the package name has been changed to kodi-pvr-tvheadend-hts, install that instead.
Thanks.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

pvr.hts v 1.9.37 for Helix/Kodi - Linux/Ubuntu 32bit:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2764...x-i486.zip

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where did the HTS addon go in Kodi?0