• 2(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
watch gallery

This is just a preview for the Genres. You can choose between color or grey-scale. It will be implemented in the next update of the skin.

A BIG thank you to Brimstone for this mod.

Shedrock
Hello I have a Broadband connection but the download from mediafire seems to be a bit slow.
Firefox shows a download time from 1 to 3 h and it is indeed very very slow.
What is the reason for that??
I would not know that. The file is simply being hosted on Medifire and has nothing to do with me.
Very strange. OK I will wait and let it load.
Can u make an alpha version with pvr support cause i like your colors of the mod and everything just PVR menu doesnt work and if u fix that that would be nice

and thank you in advance and keep up with your good work Smile Greetings from Slovenia Smile
Awesome work Shedrock! I just installed your skin on Kodi Helix beta4 today. Two small issues I found:

1. In Landscape view for TV shows, when you select Fanart Yes in the background customizer, it does not use the show fanart, it keeps the default TV shows background.

2. In Episode view for TV shows, when you select Poster Yes in the background customizer, the poster does not appear in the view.

Please let me know if this is as intended or if I am missing something. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Shedrock, one other issue:

3. My video playlists do not show up in the Smart Palylist Manager. Is script.playlists still needed (I don't think I have that installed in Helix)?

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano

1. Select extra fanart.

2. I've tested this function and the poster does appear.

3. Yes, install script.playlists.

Cheers!
(2014-11-25, 00:00)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano

1. Select extra fanart.

2. I've tested this function and the poster does appear.

3. Yes, install script.playlists.

Cheers!

Thanks Shedrock, will re-test tonight.

Regards,

Bart
@shedrock well done m8 really great work. My only problem is the Live Tv that is black... if you dont have a tv card you can install pvriptvsimple and you will see what me and some others who uses kodi for live tv means... but thank you anyway for you work so far.
There's no substitute for experience
There is no support for Live TV in this Helix version at the moment.
@shedrock the link for this has been blocked. Can you please re-upload it? Thank you.
I just tested it and the link works for me.
@shedrock - wow great work, just as I thought this skin couldn't get any better!

2 queries... is the OSD 'Paused' large Aeon font disabled? (I cannot enable it?)

is there a way to disable the flags at the bottom of the 'Landscape View' (aspect ratios, bottom right etc)... I like a clean uncluttered view... I'm sure I simply deleted the graphic symbols from the media folder with Warlions Gotham Addon, but I cannot find the graphics anywhere within your add on file structure/folders etc... where are the graphics stored?

Many thanks for all the hard work.
Thx a lot!!!
Really love this skin and so pleased you are continuing to develop it. Thanks a lot for that.

One small thing: is it possible for now-playing info to list remaining track numbers instead of tracks left always being numbered incrementally?

Just a thought.

Keep up the great work.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29