• 1(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
watch gallery

AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD]

100% HELIX COMPATIBLE

Get it on Github or from Mediafire - [Both links updated on: Feb. 25th, 2015 @ 10:00pm]

Also required are the following files: addons.rar and userdata.rar

Please note: The following script is required in order for the video info to function properly: Script Toolbox

* For detailed installation instructions, please use Schimik2k's instructions found in THIS POST.

For those of you who are running on OpenELEC 5.x and need assistance setting up Rating Update, please refer to this post from neurosis13

February 18th, 2015 Changelog:
Quote:- GUI version bump from 5.0.0 to 5.3.0
- Renamed labels in language/English/strings.po
- Updated German language file in language/German/strings.po
- Updated addon.xml with new GUI version, as well as ShedNox version bump 2.0 to 3.0
- Updated skin version from 2.0 to 3.0 in SkinSettings.xml
- Fixed issue with floor label in Includes_Viewtypes.xml - Thanks to Mike_Doc
- Updated the following files to use the new YouTube 5.0.5 (2015-02-01) search string

o custom_1140_FeaturedDialog.xml
o DialogAlbumInfo.xml
o DialogContextMenu.xml
o Includes_Music.xml
o script-Actors-DialogInfo.xml
o script-Actors-DialogVideoInfo.xml

Previous Versions:
Code:
February 13th, 2015

- New studio, audio and language flags added - Thanks to neurosis13
- Replaced sets images with those from Schimi2k

February 4th, 2015

- Created new image to show WEB-DL and not WEB-TV in \extras\AltIcons\reloaded flags\flags\source\web-dl.png
- Removed transparency from \media\thumbs\boxes\movies\ images - Thanks to Schimi2k
- Fixed subtitle text label realignment
- New cdart visualization - Thanks to manfeed. Thanks for this awesome mod

February 1st, 2015

- DialogAlbumInfo.xml - extendedinfo script replaced with moreinfo
- Startup.xml - extendedinfo script replaced with moreinfo
- Custom_1133_WidgetChooser.xml­ -  extendedinfo script replaced with moreinfo
- DialogVideoInfo.xml – Youtube search string modified for actor, director, writer
- Includes_WidgetLayout.xml -  extendedinfo script replaced with moreinfo and near concerts youtube string modified
- SkinSettings.xml - extendedinfo script replaced with moreinfo
- Includes_PVR.xml - extendedinfo script replaced with moreinfo
- custom_1134_BackgroundChooser.xml - extendedinfo script replaced with moreinfo
- custom_1139_DialogHomeConcert.xml - extendedinfo script replaced with moreinfo
- custom_1159_BottomMenu.xml - extendedinfo script replaced with moreinfo
- Included script.moreinfo in the addons.rar archive - Shednox no longer uses extendedinfo script; you need to install the moreinfo script which has new API keys

January 30th, 2015

- Re-added media/flags/source folder, it mysteriously disappeared - Thanks to Maza for pointing this out.

January 28th, 2015

- Widget activation windows removed

a. Deleted - Custom_1162_RSSManager.xml
b. Deleted - Custom_1160_RSSFeedSelection.xml

- Removed reference to news/rss feeds from IncludesWidget1.xml and IncludesWidget2.xml
- Removed all references to rss/news feeds and references to cyanide from Customwidgetchooser.xml
- Removed reference to newsfeedvar in variables.xml
- Removed all references to CyanideContent, News/RSS feeds from IncludesWidgetlayout.xml
- Removed all refernces to News/RSS and Cyanide Content from Startup.xml
- Removed some labels associated with feeds from language/English/Strings.po
- Videoinfo Youtube trailer fix
- Changed filename casing on studio flags and added new ones - Thanks to neurosis13
- Updated addon.xml script versions

January 27th, 2015

- Reset menu icons in Includes_PVR.xml
- Added <include> tag for Live TV in includes.xml
- corrected label for TV guide icons in Custom_1169_VideoInfo.xml
- Added string for TV guide icons i n Language/English/strings.po

January 26th, 2015

- Fixed TV invert video info thumb – changed to lower case - Thanks to Brimstone

January 25th, 2015

- Resolved issue with left menu radiobuttons being  too small  - Includes.xml
- Fixed  Background Customizer Menu Panel length – custom_1127_MediaBackgroundCustomizer
- Genre fanart color corresponds to the color type of thumbnail genre – variables.xml and myvideonav.xml
- Fixed Music Info OSD text overlapping – musicvisulaization.xml
- Videoplayer info screen completely redesigned – dailogfullinfo, dialogseekbar, includes.xml, custom_1118_VideoOSD
- Artwork Downloader: Added artwork downloader option for season and episode artwork - custom_1119_ExtrasDialog
- Tripanel poster glow realigned – viewtypetripanel.xml
- Modded MusicVisualisation.xml mod by manfeed
- Updated DialogSeekBar.xml - Thanks to twolaw
- Updated all language files to reflect the name change from XBMC to KODI - Thanks to twolaw
- Many, many other bug fixes, far too many to mention

January 15th, 2015

- Fixed casing issue with Viewtype_TriPanel.xml and DialogVideoInfo.xml

January 14th, 2015

- Fixed issue with bottom right floor shadow in Includes_Viewtypes.xml
- Removed Viewtype_IMDb250.xml and Viewtype_Oscars.xml from skin and modified Viewtype_TriPanel.xml to display oscar and top250 images

January 12th, 2015

- Changed progress bar pointer from new_pvr to Dialogs/progress
- Fixed option to add submenu items to Top250, Oscars & Youtube in includes.xml
- Fixed disappearing Home category submenu items in Includes_MainMenu.xml

January 8th, 2015

- Resolved Item Customizer duplicate entries (mikesilvo164 fix)
- VideoInfo filepath text color reset

January 8th, 2015

- Added LowList view disc art
- Added widgets to Oscars and Top250 Home menu Items
- Fixed 3D cases on widgets
- Re-designed BD/DVD, Color, and Clear Cases by schimi2k
- Back for video clear case added
- Flags more evenly spaced – spacing will remain an issue depending on the flags used. This is due to the original design of the png and is not code related.
- Openelec Users – fixed missing source flag in multiple views
- Extended flags added to VideoInfo screen
- VideoInfo – Tagline width adjusted to avoid overlap onto Discart
- Fixed Home Menu Icon customizer: When editing/customizing Widget items, i.e., backgrounds etc, focus position changes to a random icon. Main menu customizer did not exhibit this behavior when using text labels.
- List View: Fixed rounded poster cover view settings– TOP 250 info falls outside background image – original issue with the skin
- Additional labels added to OSD VideoFullscreen.xml
- MPAA detail rating info re-added to DialogVideoInfo screen (includes an enable/disable switch under VideoInfo Options)
- Complete re-work of the VideoInfo Manage dialog (no longer dependent on script)
- Added text labels to Artists, Addons wall view –  (includes an enable/disable switch)
- Changed positioning of VideoPlayer plot should user choose not to include poster

- Manage dialog now includes these additional items;

o Imdb Updater – requires script.ratingupdate-1.3.9.zip. See readme accompanied with script before launching as php-cgi is required
o TvTunes and Video Extras added
o Cinema Experience (cannot get this addon to function and the issue is not skin related)

- Removed “Group Extras on Video Info, TvTunes, Vdeo Extras, Cinema” as they these addons can now be launched from the Manage menu
- Live TV Capability Enabled – Thanks to R3N3 for implementing his mod based off of  Maniac’s LiveTv mod

December 24, 2014

- Restored the original navbar (main menu bar and sub menu bar) - received several requests to restore the original Bar style
- Restored option to adjust navbar height
- Restored original flags in all views (removal of those blue flags)
- Fixed several bugs for those folks running on Linux (case related issues)
- Repositioned some images in viewtypes
- Restored original color icons behavior and also included an option to alter genre icons (color & grayscale)
- New Color Video Genre Thumbs (Frodo19 design concept)
- Change the look of the info screen using Phil's toolbox script, Diffuseoverlay, and buttons
- Incorporated Phil's setting menu
- Correct issues with the Artwork downloader via Manage option
- Revised Metadata Actors filmography view
- Changed the look of Infopanel/Wall/Banner Views
- Added option to disable videoplayer dark overlay - this section is Work In Progress
- Added option to enable/disable global Blue Overlay - Refocus style
- Add option to use clear/colored cases on widgets  
- YouTube, Oscars and Top250 have been added to the Main Menu Item Customizer Window
- VideoPlayer video settings menu
- Videoplayer audio settings menu
- Movie and TV Show Filter Menu

November 23, 2014

- Logo added to Showcase View
- Added option to alternate between color and grayscale genre thumbs (Brimstone Mod)
- Added boxset fonts
- Fullscreen video options altered behavior (Plot, Cast and Artwork)

November 19, 2014

- Top menu bar flipped
- Submenu bar shadow repositioned
- Re-Added floor label to Showcase View
- Re-Added logo to movies viewtypes

Thanks to schimi2k for his continued support in enhancing this skin. He spent numerous hours testing for bugs. He also developed new textures for the skin as he discovered there were images that were
sized incorrectly and pixelated; as a result he did a complete re-design of those images. He also made numerous suggestions on how to improve the skin.

Thanks to R3N3 for implementing his mod based off of Maniac’s LiveTV mod.

Thanks to manfeed for his great Alternative layout for Music Visualization+Lyrics mod.

Thanks to twolaw for updating all language files and grammar correction to DialogSeekBar.xml

A Big Thank You to XBMCMANIA!
Quote:Our neighbors at xbmcmania are in support of having Shednox use a revised version of Phil65’s extendedinfo script which is now called moreinfo. This script no
longer uses Phil65’s API keys and will no longer conflict with Phil65’s extendedinfo script.

With the use of this new script, Shednox required some fine tuning; several files had to be modified in order to accommodate this new script. Brimstone made the
required changes to the xml files. Brimstone and schimi2k also discovered that the Youtube search strings in various screens were broken due to the revised version
of the Youtube plugin. As a result, additional xml files had to be adjusted by Brimstone.

Thanks to our friends at XBMCMANIA tocinillo and R91g for supporting the use of the moreinfo script.
Brimstone and I will be around to provide responses to issues; however, I will not be providing any further enhancements in the near future.
Thanks Shedrock for sharing, I will download and start playing
Would be nice if you could keep discussion about your mod in one single thread to have things bit more organized. Thx.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I would think that would be more confusing to users when they start asking questions. They would have to state which version of the mod they are referring to every time.

Visually it may be more organized, but logically it doesn't make sense to me.

@Edworld - Please let me know if you find any bugs.

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2014-11-21, 03:07)shedrock Wrote: I would think that would be more confusing to users when they start asking questions. They would have to state which version of the mod they are referring to every time.

Visually it may be more organized, but logically it doesn't make sense to me.

@Edworld - Please let me know if you find any bugs.

Thanks,

Shedrock

people will have to seek through every single thread if they want to read up concerning problems etc. why should anyone use an old version of your mod?
There is a reason why everbody else does it the way I describe (including me). Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Looks good Shedrock. Thanks a lot!
Shedrock:

You hit a homerun with this version, great job!
Can't wait to check this out!
Will comment after I get it download and have played with it.

Thanks for the share Smile

EDIT: One thing I noticed is you need to add the fonts for the boxset.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Nice Skin.

I have a little problem with the german mpaa-ratings:

The logo doesn't fit to the others:
http://abload.de/img/screenshot0007ij04.png

In the Info-View it's OK:
http://abload.de/img/screenshot001ghjdv.png

Maybe you can put the rating-logos in the same style as the others?
Live TV not functional yet or have I missed something?
Also the logo in showcase view in movie sets doesn't show up
Logo's Made So Far:
Thanks for the effort on getting this out for Helix. +1 for PVR screens though or unfortunately for me personally its no goer as I use XBMC for my main TV box.

Slight error im getting when playing movies and TV shows is that when info is selected during the movie the Clear Art is displayed halfway up the right of the screen rather than at the bottom right where I assume its supposed to be.
(2014-11-21, 20:21)dirtydesaster Wrote: Nice Skin.

I have a little problem with the german mpaa-ratings:

The logo doesn't fit to the others:
http://abload.de/img/screenshot0007ij04.png

In the Info-View it's OK:
http://abload.de/img/screenshot001ghjdv.png

Maybe you can put the rating-logos in the same style as the others?

Hopefully someone can help out with the German mpaa flags. I only did the US ones,

(2014-11-21, 21:17)ShadowTek Wrote: Also the logo in showcase view in movie sets doesn't show up

Fixed. Coming soon.

(2014-11-21, 21:46)TheYetiWakes Wrote: Thanks for the effort on getting this out for Helix. +1 for PVR screens though or unfortunately for me personally its no goer as I use XBMC for my main TV box.

Slight error im getting when playing movies and TV shows is that when info is selected during the movie the Clear Art is displayed halfway up the right of the screen rather than at the bottom right where I assume its supposed to be.

This was done that way because of the Plot and Cast info. However, I will make some changes for this.
Thanks for this great skin modification Shedrock, but would it be possible for you to upload the uncompressed version, meaning actual media files instead of tecture.xbt.[/quote]
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
(2014-11-22, 13:39)blackreign66 Wrote: Thanks for this great skin modification Shedrock, but would it be possible for you to upload the uncompressed version, meaning actual media files instead of tecture.xbt.

You can uncompress it using the program Notpad ++ and the XBMC Plugin
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29