Win HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player
(2015-03-29, 20:50)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-03-29, 18:14)bhampton Wrote: I love this guide and went through most parts of it.

However, I have a problem because while Kodi knows where to find my videos on my NAS (Shared via NFS) ... MPC HC doesn't seem to know where to find those videos.

I tried using some videos on my Hard Drive that windows uses and that went fine.... Guess I have to map all my network drives to Windows drives and then re-teach Kodi to find them that way.

That is surprising and doesn't make sense to me at all. You might have to sign up for an account and post at the Doom9 forums for official MPC-HC support. It is a bit of a pain to sign-up and you have to answer some ridiculous questions to get your first few posts in, but the developers of MPC respond directly to questions in that thread:

http://forum.doom9.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15

DSPlayer has preliminary support for madVR through an alpha build. You could wait for a more stable release and transition to it.

I have guide in-progress for that solution:

222576 (thread)

Thanks,... I just redid my whole library with mapped network drives and I think that will work. (And I don't think I will run out of letters to map network drives to but .. maybe eventually.)

Edit - But you're right about how it doesn't make sense maybe because running MPC I can browse to the network shares and open files... Maybe I will try again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player - by bhampton - 2015-03-29, 21:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player7