Win HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player
(2019-08-19, 17:09)Warner306 Wrote: Were you watching them with MPC + madVR? I'm not familiar with the Intel drivers, so I don't know what you might be missing. I think you need to select D3D11 presentation and 10-bit output in madVR and check the option to send the HDR metadata to the display.

You only want to enable Windows HDR when playing HDR videos. Or SDR content is upconverted to HDR by Windows.

Yes MPC + madVR. both with just loading up the file manually in MPC and also having kodi launch mpc for me.

Why I orignially posted in the coffee lake nuc forum as I was hoping someone with my model (or something similar) had got it running properly and could guide me through their settings as the guide is pretty extensive and I might have mucked it up somewhere along the way. I know I didn't go ALL the way through the guide but I figured I did enough to at least get it basically running in HDR10 mode like my files are encoded.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player - by pletopia - 2019-08-20, 01:54

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.