Albums thumbnails in Gotham 13.2
Hi all

I've been using Frodo for some time now, built a new system and decided to give it a fresh install of Gotham 13.2. Now i'm having two problems, that I think may be ralated. I'm trying Update my library of audio files, that are laid out as Artist1\Album1\Title1... as i think it should be. The updater won't get cover art for artists though, I have some directories with images I've put there myself bu they are only a small % of the library.

The second problem has to do with the update iteslf. If I try to update the library all at once, it does a few artists, then goes into a loop of bootscreen->Artist screen->Black screen-bootscreen... so I get a couple of artissts updated, then instead of a black screen I get a black screen with a big X on it.

I can manually add an artist to the library, but then it doesn't get any artist artwork. Clicking an artist will get the album covers for me, and I guess I could do all 350+ of them one by one, but looks like there's something wrong.

I'm using Gotham 13.2, in the XBMCBuntu release (so I may take my troubles there), but it does sound like an XBMC thing. The same set of files using Frodo on Win7 worked perfectly. I've seen discussions of deletin XML files and caches but am not sure if that's what I want to do. I'm using the Universal scrapers that were installed with Gotham.

Any help getting my artists images, or getting a clean Library scan would be great, I hop I posted this in the right place.

Rob

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Albums thumbnails in Gotham 13.20