• 1(current)
Kodi fanart and wallpaper
I initially created this as an experimental new Confluence background but it felt too much like a desktop wallpaper, so I decided to share it with people that might want to use it. It's not perfect because my 3D foo is not really good - so if any 3D artist is willing to pick up the idea with a Kodi cube hovering on earth, feel free to. Also feel free to share your very own wallpapers etc

A Kodi Borg Cube Big Grin - awesome idea Big Grin
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
resistance is futile
Ramiel
kodi Wrote:We are the Borg. Existence, as you know it, is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile
What's the font used for the logo? Is it from the "Helvetica Neue" font-family or maybe a free clone?
Where could I get highres versions of the logo? The logos published at http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Media_center_logos are rather small.
@einhänder Go to the botton of the page you linked and don't click on one of the SVG logos. But do a rightclick on them and open the link in a new tab (otherwise you get a lightbox). Following that link you can download the "full" SVG version of the logos.

Font sould be Questrial
I've also updated the wiki page so that clicking on the text link will take you directly to the full sized image/original file.
Really cool Smile included it as the default background in my skin.
@Jeroen - thanks, but it would be cooler if somebody used a real 3D software for the cube - mine is just some PS crap
@da-anda, Ned Scott
Thanks a lot for your help!
Photo 
Here are my Photoshop babies for you. Enjoy! All 1920x1080

@da-anda: I tried to make a rubik-like cube for Kodi sometime ago, but it was weird. Maybe I'll try making something more, any idea is welcome.

I'll just post what I have for now, someone asked me this:
DOWNLOAD

And here's the Kodi xmas fanart I made:
DOWNLOAD
anybody have anything more basic on a black background or dark color. Like the ones above just a little more simpler and to the true logo.

thanks
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2015-02-17, 20:35)samfisher Wrote: @da-anda: I tried to make a rubik-like cube for Kodi sometime ago, but it was weird. Maybe I'll try making something more, any idea is welcome.

I'll just post what I have for now, someone asked me this:
DOWNLOAD

And here's the Kodi xmas fanart I made:
DOWNLOAD

Thank you, first one really goes well with the Amber skin Smile
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi fanart and wallpaper4