• 5(current)
Kodi fanart and wallpaper
Merged Wink But hd gifs need a huge amount of ram with the current implementation, so I've limited them to 8 full hd frames.
(2015-10-09, 10:37)Ace Wrote: Merged Wink But hd gifs need a huge amount of ram with the current implementation, so I've limited them to 8 full hd frames.
Progress is progress. Ty
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Happy Halloween..........Boo!

Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Wow, just wow.

Amazing work
(2015-10-30, 03:15)Tinwarble Wrote: Happy Halloween..........Boo!

Shoot. I wish I'd seen this earlier. Would have loved throwing it up on social media.
Thanks and sorry.

I should have posted it sooner.......but I was being lazy and waited to the last minute.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Tinwarble: Nice! Smile

Just one this time:

DOWNLOAD HD 1080p
DOWNLOAD UHD 2160p

Enjoy!
I actually had a similar idea some weeks ago - not using the IronMan suite though but the chest implant as Kodi logo for a print on a shirt Smile
I am blown away by the images posted on the previous page by samfisher. That Kodi Iceberg is awesome.
I am not religious myself but god has really given you a gift.

Thanks for sharing
(2015-11-05, 00:35)enen92 Wrote: I am blown away by the images posted on the previous page by samfisher. That Kodi Iceberg is awesome.
I am not religious myself but god has really given you a gift.

Thanks for sharing

You know what, Sam? a cool counter to the iceberg Kodi would be a tropical island Kodi. Like the Galapagos or Hawaiian Islands, but shaped like the Kodi symbol.

@enen92: thank you!

@natethomas: cool idea, and it's done Smile

Kodi Wallpaper 22

DOWNLOAD HD 1080p
DOWNLOAD UHD 2160p
So awesome. Big Grin
The Kodi Blueprint is back Big Grin

Wallpaper 23A 16:9

DOWNLOAD HD 1080p
DOWNLOAD UHD 2160p

Wallpaper 23A 4:3

DOWNLOAD 4:3 (1920x1440)
DOWNLOAD 4:3 (3840x2880)

Wallpaper 23B 16:9

DOWNLOAD HD 1080p
DOWNLOAD UHD 2160p

Wallpaper 23B 4:3

DOWNLOAD 4:3 (1920x1440)
DOWNLOAD 4:3 (3840x2880)

Enjoy!
Love it !! Nice work !!
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
made this to go along with my posted suggestion for v17 code name to be Kubrick (,Stanley)
figured I would share here in case any Hal and/or 2001 fans stumble upon it while looking in the more appropriate place for wallpaper/splash image for Kodi.

KODI 9000 v1

free for all to use/enjoy/etc

Mario

-------

PS...

Couldn't locate the link when I posted yesterday but if you are a Kubrick fan like me or just want to see some awesome Kubrick Cinemagraphs

Enjoy...

http://filmmakeriq.com/2011/08/30-amazin...emagraphs/
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi fanart and wallpaper4