• 11(current)
Kodi fanart and wallpaper
(2019-09-12, 11:46)samfisher Wrote:
(2019-09-01, 16:45)fandangos Wrote: Hi @samfisher thanks for taking Wanilton's request. 

What I actually would love to have is a Kodi HDR edition splash screen. 
Do you think you can make one?

Yeah I can use the default matrix wallpaper/spash screen and just add "HDR Edition" to it, would that work?

Yeah, that would be great Smile)
And it's finally time for a Kodi Halloween Wallpaper & Animation!
Here's the wallpaper:

Wallpaper 41A

DOWNLOAD HD 1080p
DOWNLOAD UHD 2160p

You can find the Animation here

Enjoy!
@samfisher could i please get the kodi-sushi video as original file? the youtube compression takes away the pleasure. i want to use it as boot/startup-video. 4k please. or 1080 is cool as well. ty very much Smile
(2019-10-24, 02:19)moejoe Wrote: @samfisher could i please get the kodi-sushi video as original file? the youtube compression takes away the pleasure. i want to use it as boot/startup-video. 4k please. or 1080 is cool as well. ty very much Smile

@moejoe all my animations are available for download in 4K or 1080p directly from the youtube page of the video itself, just expand the description to see the links! Wink
Thumbs Up 
(2019-10-24, 08:26)samfisher Wrote:
(2019-10-24, 02:19)moejoe Wrote: @samfisher could i please get the kodi-sushi video as original file? the youtube compression takes away the pleasure. i want to use it as boot/startup-video. 4k please. or 1080 is cool as well. ty very much Smile

@moejoe all my animations are available for download in 4K or 1080p directly from the youtube page of the video itself, just expand the description to see the links! Wink 

got it mr. fisher aka. splinter cell agent :p

whats your profession btw that makes you able to perform such aWWWWWsumm cgi artworks. you make many others really look like retarded kids.. are you a rainman? :E

thanks for your work and thanks to all other creators!

greetings
(2015-02-17, 20:35)samfisher Wrote: @da-anda: I tried to make a rubik-like cube for Kodi sometime ago, but it was weird. Maybe I'll try making something more, any idea is welcome.

I'll just post what I have for now, someone asked me this:
ImageDOWNLOAD

And here's the Kodi xmas fanart I made:
ImageDOWNLOAD
I really loved the first one.
It's finally time for some Kodi v.19 "Matrix" stuff!

Wallpaper 42A (Matrix):

Download HD 1080p
Download UHD 2160p

I also made a few Matrix animations and a screensaver (with more coming soon), check out My Youtube Channel for these and more animations!

Enjoy!
(2015-08-25, 19:35)samfisher Wrote: Something else:

Wallpaper 12C

Really amazing! My new main menu background!

Thanks for that! Smile
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
Hi , dabbling in some wallpapers. 
http://sidekickthemes.net/Kodi%20Wallpap...lpaper.png
http://sidekickthemes.net/Kodi%20Wallpap...er%202.png
(2021-03-07, 22:00)Mattmaier1975 Wrote: dabbling in some wallpapers. 
Very film-noir look to the second one. Here's my dabble.
(2021-03-09, 19:42)PatK Wrote:
(2021-03-07, 22:00)Mattmaier1975 Wrote: dabbling in some wallpapers. 
Very film-noir look to the second one. Here's my dabble

That's great work!
Mattt1975
Slightly different topic but is there anywhere I can find all the official splash/start-up screens used in every version of XBMC/Kodi?
(2022-01-26, 20:55)selfcontained Wrote: official splash/start-up screens used in every version
I've been collecting some, but never thought of a reason to keep them all. This thread does supply some variants but none of the official releases. You might try in the artwork requests area, perhaps there's someone who would like to take up this task if there is demand.
Thanks so much - I'll try there!
Skin Confluence support background image in 4k?
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi 20.x stable release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ❤
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi fanart and wallpaper4