pvr iptv simple client
Hi there,

I've setup PVR IPTV Simple client with a m3u playlist working perfectly fine. I am able to http, rtmp and rtmpe streams easily. However, where i am struggling is to add stream that is called from another plugin. My m3u looks like this:

#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-logo=skynews group-title=“News channels”, Sky News
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=VYlQJbsVs48

I have youtube plugin installed and running the stream directly from youtube video add-on works perfectly fine. But, i am unable to call it from the iptv playlist.

Can someone help me?
-dwtdil
That is not possible. You cannot start other plugins via PVR/PVR-addons.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
PseudoTV Live can do that
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thanks for your reply guys. I will take a look at PseudoTV and see whether its possible to add that feature into the iptv simple client.

Cheers,
dwtdil
It is. And you need to make sure not to confuse PseudoTV for PseudoTV Live. They are different add-ons.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr iptv simple client0