OS X videos in SD kodi - beta 5
Friend, if I call the "deinterlace video = on" my video is distrocido split screen. This happens only in SD videos. In HDs videos do not have that problem.

To resolve need to disable this option however the images are worse.

I like the option enabled before was enabled. Because now it is not possible? It would be a failure?

@Memphiz,

Sorry but you are what seems to have greater knowledge in OSX system.

I'll post a video, desmotrando what I say.

Which Interlaced mode do you have enabled? (can't watch the video from here atm). Please try switching the deinterlace mode from auto select to the other possibilities and report back which one results in the distorted image.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
@Memphiz,

Before gets in on and worked, is bad to have to keep changing for each type of video!

You know why was this change? If I change the way it works .... But it is not good.
   The question is whether or not let self enable have to change for each type of video, because it changed?

The deinterlacing method this auto
Can you write that again in english please? I didn't talk about disabling interlacing - but switching to the various deinterlacing methods. Auto just selects one of the deinterlacing methods. Switching to another would give me a clue which deinterlace method leads to the problem.

The only change was that we enabled yadif deinterlacing for osx which gives the best quality. It was requested multiple times by users which confirmed that yadif worked flawless for them ...

Final fact - once you found a deinterlacer which works for you you can set it as default for all movies - just in case we are not able to fix the issue in short term.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I left as follows:
deinterlace video = on
deinterlace method = De-interlace (Half)
Video scaling method = self.

This ok, let's see if meets me for all the videos I see.

Thanks for your help!

Sorry my bad English. (google translator)
Your issue will be fixed in the next nightly build - no need to diddle with the settings for you.
Thank you for quick support!
   Sorry any inconvenience.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
videos in SD kodi - beta 50