• 2(current)
Release Library Data Provider
Does this addon skip over media that is marked as watched? I am trying to load a list of recently added movies with
Code:
<content target="video">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentmovies&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recentmovies)]</content>

The list is appearing, but without any movies I have watched already. Is it possible to have an option to return all recent movies, even if watched already?
(2015-03-15, 01:34)Bumpaneer Wrote: Does this addon skip over media that is marked as watched? I am trying to load a list of recently added movies with
Code:
<content target="video">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentmovies&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recentmovies)]</content>

The list is appearing, but without any movies I have watched already. Is it possible to have an option to return all recent movies, even if watched already?

This is controlled by the recentitems_unplayed (and corresponding randomitems_unplayed) settings for the addon.
(2015-03-12, 01:16)SumnerH Wrote: Are you accepting patches? I'd love to add a "_fetch_favourite_episodes" (and equivalent property setting, etc) that fetches the most recent unwatched episode of every tv show that's in your favourites.

It's kind of like "recommended episodes", but there are many shows that I watch a few of and then decide I'm not that into or am going to wait until later to finish. Shows I'm actively watching go into my favourites. It'd be cool to be able to quickly see just that list of new episodes for the shows I'm actively following at the moment.

I've already done a first pass of the code and have the queries working, if you're interested I'll finishing fleshing it out and adding the rest of the surrounding infrastructure (setting of properties, etc) and submit a patch.

I've gone ahead and implemented this, including a complete rewrite of library.py to eliminate redundant code and clean it up for PEP8. Let me know if you're interested in the code (obviously GPL'd) and if so where to submit it.
You can make a pull request here if you are familiar with git. Otherwise pm me the changed script and i'll have a look. Thx.
(2015-03-15, 13:52)BigNoid Wrote: You can make a pull request here if you are familiar with git. Otherwise pm me the changed script and i'll have a look. Thx.

I created a pull request, I've used git before but never on github so let me know if I screwed something up.

Thanks for taking a look!
For anyone following the thread, those changes have been pulled and should be in the next release. Tons of thanks to BigNoid for maintaining this library, it's hugely awesome.
--- ignore --
Damn typo...
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
I'm having issues with "type=playliststats" Using the readme example -

PHP Code:
<control type="list" id="43260">
    <
posx>0</posx>
    <
posy>0</posy>
    <
width>1</width>
    <
height>1</height>
    <
focusedlayout/>
    <
itemlayout/>
    <
content>plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=playliststats&amp;id=$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Path)]</content>
</control

if "$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Path)]" is a Video Node eg:
PHP Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/genres/7/,return) 
Then it works perfectly. However should the (Path) be a playlist
PHP Code:
ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/GenreComedy.xsp&quot;,return) 
or variation of - it refuses to work for me.

So the question is - How do I get the "Stats" for a playlist ?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

The &quote; is the problem. Will see if I can fix that.
Cheers

Should be fixed with this. Should also fix the case in where the playlist is not stored in a special:// path.
That was fast Smile I'll update the file now.

Just if anyone is interested the playlist stats work going through to a UPnP server eg:

Quote:ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,&quot;upnp://b8ce1d3c-3af8-8efa-489a-62f1bcd048af/library%3a%2f%2fvideo%2frecentlyaddedmovies.xml%2f/&quot;,return)

Obviously without the "quotes" up to now

Been playing with the updated file and now if there is quotes in the playlist path the script gets the playlist stats, no problem. However in the UPnP path from the previous post if "&quot;" is used the script bombs out with an error, if you remove the quotes it runs and returns the stats of the path from the UPnP server.

Hi Bignoid,

is it possible for this to return Album Artist, what would be required to add that as a possible music infolabel? perhaps a new Listitem.Property(Album_Artist) ?

Mike.

Edit: no worries. Just found Hitchers thread and seems ListItem.AlbumArtist exists.I'll see if I can use that for what I want to do, which is along the lines of what Hitcher asked about.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-03-20, 10:45)Mudislander Wrote: Been playing with the updated file and now if there is quotes in the playlist path the script gets the playlist stats, no problem. However in the UPnP path from the previous post if "&quot;" is used the script bombs out with an error, if you remove the quotes it runs and returns the stats of the path from the UPnP server.

Should be fixed with this commit.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Data Provider0