• 468(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-06-22, 15:10)Maaarv Wrote:
(2017-06-19, 10:54)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

I just noticed that some extended infos in the movie information screen are gone.
In the past 'oscars won', 'other nominations', 'budget' and also the rotten tomatoes rating were shown in my information screen (not the extended info script view)

Using Krypton with the latest Silvo build right now and did not change any addon settings or installations.
Can someone clear me up please what happened with these infos?

anyone?

That info is provided by Skin Helper Service using a few APIs. You need the latest version of that script from its GitHub page as well as a personal API key from TMDb and OMDb entered into the scripts settings. IIRC an OMDb API key can only be obtained by donating to the OMDb project. There is some info about it in the last few pages of the Skin Helper Service forum thread.
(2017-06-21, 07:17)astrob0y Wrote: Not sure if this has already been asked but is it possible to adjust the height of the Home Menu Bar? If so, how?

Hoping to allow for larger icons as menu items.

I might not be the best person to explain it but if I remember correctly you need to open Home.xml and search for homemenu_back and from there you can change the height value. I no longer use this skin so I'm unable to verify.
sorry for double question, can be removed
(2017-06-22, 21:52)kiva Wrote:
(2017-06-21, 07:17)astrob0y Wrote: Not sure if this has already been asked but is it possible to adjust the height of the Home Menu Bar? If so, how?

I might not be the best person to explain it but if I remember correctly you need to open Home.xml and search for homemenu_back and from there you can change the height value. I no longer use this skin so I'm unable to verify.
Had a look but can't seem to figure out which one needs changing. Made a change which seemed to highten the middle menu bar but then it overlapped the top bar which has the date and time info. Anyone know how to change just the middle menu bar but keep it all in sync??

Thanks for your response. Seems to be the right spot but no idea how to change to keep all three bars in sync.
Hello
I use the aeon nox silvo for krypton i was wondering is there a way to enable the movie cases (shift view ) but disable the tv show cases without manually doing it everytime
BTW i dont know anything about code
Thanks
(2017-06-22, 15:34)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-06-22, 15:10)Maaarv Wrote:
(2017-06-19, 10:54)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

I just noticed that some extended infos in the movie information screen are gone.
In the past 'oscars won', 'other nominations', 'budget' and also the rotten tomatoes rating were shown in my information screen (not the extended info script view)

Using Krypton with the latest Silvo build right now and did not change any addon settings or installations.
Can someone clear me up please what happened with these infos?

anyone?

That info is provided by Skin Helper Service using a few APIs. You need the latest version of that script from its GitHub page as well as a personal API key from TMDb and OMDb entered into the scripts settings. IIRC an OMDb API key can only be obtained by donating to the OMDb project. There is some info about it in the last few pages of the Skin Helper Service forum thread.

thanks for clarifying Smile
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2017-06-23, 01:30)astrob0y Wrote:
(2017-06-22, 21:52)kiva Wrote:

Had a look but can't seem to figure out which one needs changing. Made a change which seemed to highten the middle menu bar but then it overlapped the top bar which has the date and time info. Anyone know how to change just the middle menu bar but keep it all in sync??

Thanks for your response. Seems to be the right spot but no idea how to change to keep all three bars in sync.

If you don't see a height value in that section for homemenu_back, try adding a line of code (specific to height) by emulating syntax from another control there in Home.xml - A word of caution... Always save the original Home.xml to e.g., your desktop—prior to experimenting. This way you can always revert back if the desired effect isn't achieved.
I've been using Nox basically since it's inception. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I found this. Amazing. Thank you so much, Mike!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Thanks you for make a amazing skin for Kodi, you are God =))
(2017-06-21, 04:52)Dani78 Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked before, and many times.
But I can not run the OpenCase animation and see the DiscArt.

Could you help me?

Any??
Hey Mike,

First off, thanks again for the best skin for Kodi!

I reported this issue on the forum awhile back, and i think you added a fix, but i got sidetracked by real life issues and never got into it. But i still seem to have this issue, on older artists with odd size pictures, they are scaled wrong.

Im using Kodi 16.3 and Silvo Nox 6.0.7 on a Nvidia Shield. Have the issue too tho on my Windows box.

Let me know what you need to troubleshoot this and im available to test out new git versions offcourse.
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
(2017-06-24, 23:54)Dani78 Wrote:
(2017-06-21, 04:52)Dani78 Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked before, and many times.

Could you help me?

Any??

I may be wrong so if I am...correct me. Wink

I think you have to have your "View" set to MyFlix. At least that's the only view I could find that had this:

Then you'll see the selected case open and the blue disk come from right to left and the case will close.
Is this what you're wanting to see? If it is then you need to open the side menu "MyFlix Settings" and turn on "OpenCase Mod".

(2017-04-05, 20:35)heula Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 19:12)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 09:21)heula Wrote: I just now notice that the background rotation (backdrops) for series and movies are not rotating in the series, episodes and movies level. At the start screen the backgrounds are rotating every 5 seconds per item.
Is this by design or not?

Backdrops in the series and movies folders are named backdrop, backdrop1, backdrop2 etc.

Kodi log.
You have to enable Extra-fanart and cache it for Movies, TV Shows or both in Sidemenu > Background.
Fanart and extra fanart are and were enabled for all series. Even when I set fallback it does nothing. It keeps showing the first backdrop only.
Using Emby addon, perhaps this has something to do with it?
I do not see the options cache movie and series extrafanart.

First I'd like to say, great job with the skin. I'm an old user of Aeon and just switched to this one. Seems its got everything I like but can't seem to figure out Extra-fanart to be exactly right. I was able to get my images "cached". This enabled them to work in the root of the TV Library. Then I came across two issues.

First, its only caching 4 images, and only those 4 images cycle for me. Some of my shows have LOTS of images. Smallville for example has 106.

Second, even though its enabled in the season level and the episode level of the library, the images are not cycling there.

In past versions of Aeon neither of these two things were issues so I'm hoping this won't be an issue. I was most recently using Aeon Madnox and only the 2nd thing was an issue so thats why I switched to Aeon Nox: Silvo hoping to fix these things and finally have perfect setup again.
(2017-06-25, 14:39)flhthemi Wrote:
(2017-06-24, 23:54)Dani78 Wrote:

Could you help me?

Any??

I may be wrong so if I am...correct me. Wink

I think you have to have your "View" set to MyFlix. At least that's the only view I could find that had this:

Then you'll see the selected case open and the blue disk come from right to left and the case will close.
Is this what you're wanting to see? If it is then you need to open the side menu "MyFlix Settings" and turn on "OpenCase Mod".

Hello! Thanks for the reply.
Yes it's correct. Appears in the MyFlix view.
But it's not really what I'm looking for (maybe I'm confused with another skin).
What I am looking for is that in the RightList view the DiscArt appears from behind the Case (spinning?)

Maybe it's a function that stopped working at 17.3 ...
Hi,

I just setup HDHomerun with tvheadend and everything works pretty nice with your skin. Thanks a lot!

But I noticed that when stopping a recording from the 'now playing screen' there is no actual reaction noticable in Kodi.
So you don't really know if the recording really stopped.
When checking my tvheadend Webui it says 'recording aborted by user' so it worked but a message or something would be quiet useful I think. Is this possible?

In addition, when stopping a recording liks this I always get to asked if I 'want to start watching from beginning' or 'continue' when selecting the channel where I manually stopped the recording.
However, this of course does not work because the recording was already stopped before.

So there seems to be something wrong with the manual start/stop of a recording.
Can someone confirm this behaviour or is this a known issue maybe?
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
  • 468(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55