• 486(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
New site is gonna take some getting used too...

The only reason I can think of you guys having issues setting the colored flags would be if you have the colored studio resource icon pack installed but not enabled.

My addons > Look and feel > Image collections > Studio - Icons Coloured > check it is enabled and not disabled.
(2017-10-07, 13:08)mikeSiLVO Wrote: New site is gonna take some getting used too...

The only reason I can think of you guys having issues setting the colored flags would be if you have the colored studio resource icon pack installed but not enabled.

My addons > Look and feel > Image collections > Studio - Icons Coloured > check it is enabled and not disabled.

I agree about the new site!  But, at least we have it Smile   You were correct about the icon pack.  Don't know how I missed that. Blush Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-10-07, 14:29)bobrap Wrote:
(2017-10-07, 13:08)mikeSiLVO Wrote: New site is gonna take some getting used too...

I agree about the new site!  But, at least we have it Smile   You were correct about the icon pack.  Don't know how I missed that. Blush Thanks

You are right forgot to acivate it thanks Big Grin
Hi Hi,

thanks for great skin. Sorry for bad english...

Music. Each CD is stored with Playlist in its own folder. Kodi is set to start music playback in full screen mode. After I start the first song from the Playlist Kodi change to full-screen an its works fine. If I select the next Playlist in another folder, the Playlist view is shown and not the full screen mode as desired.

Hope you can help me... It will be nice to have...

Regards Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
I just installed this skin, but i can't seem to get the InfoPopup setting to work on any of the views that have it

what does the setting do?
Hi Mike,

got the following problem:
Whenever trying to access the info dialogue for tv shows I get "TVShow Info Not Available" from extended info script.
This does not happen when opening the info dialogue for movies though. I also don't have the script enabled for the info screen so I don't really know whats up with this message...

Another thing. Would it be possible to implement an option to make use of the extended info script in the info dialogue but only for actors?
The reason I'm asking is because I'm using the Emby for Kodi addon to sync all my clients. The problem is actors are only synced from Emby to Kodi.
So when a specific actor was not downloaded from Emby it also does not appear in Kodi. So an option that makes sure that the image download gets handled by the extended info script whenever the info dialogue of a movie or tv show gets opened would be pretty nice I think.
(I know you can turn on the extended info script for all information shown in the info dialogue, but I'd like to have it for actors only) Smile

Thanks
Marv
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
how are you guys,
my first comment in here, first of all big respect for mikeSiLVO and your coworkers, thank you all for your job, I love the skin, it is one of my favorite since the last few years.
TOOLBOX SCRIPT ERROR on video information Sad If the Blur turned off, there is no problem.
I already had that problem one time, probably the update downloaded automatically. I forgot to turned that off.
How can I fix this? What version would work with the blur effect?
Thank You all,
(2017-09-18, 00:46)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-09-17, 12:56)heula Wrote: Is there a way to set the automatic scroll speed of the video plot and review?
You'd have to change it in the xml but if you tell me where and why I might change in the skin...

All overview text in the widgets and all overview text in the series and episodes screen. For movies also all overview text.

It just goes to fast to read, certainly with foreign languages.

I tried to change two scroll items in the default.xml but that did not change a thing for me.

Thanks
Since the last few updates of Kodi, it doesn't seem like Artwork Downloader will download ClearArt, Logos etc..I Just get text (like in Logo view) and it is driving me nuts. I swear Kodi always gives me so many problems (why I always quit using it..but I come back because the available skins are just much nicer than Plex etc)
Its an artwork downloader bug, there is a fix in the AD topic Smile
anyone tried getting atmos and dts-x logos going yet?
(2017-10-07, 19:42)Holzfred Wrote: Hi Hi,

thanks for great skin. Sorry for bad english...

Music. Each CD is stored with Playlist in its own folder. Kodi is set to start music playback in full screen mode. After I start the first song from the Playlist Kodi change to full-screen an its  works fine. If I select the next Playlist in another folder, the Playlist view is shown and not the full screen mode as desired.

Hope you can help me... It will be nice to have...

Regards Uwe
This is an instance where functionality has to "work" for many. If you do not stop playing something then it will not default to fullscreen.

To explain further, the auto fullscreen music option is ONLY for when first playback is initiated. It is not and will not work for when you select a playlist and add anything to that cause there is no logical way to know that you, as a user, finished adding songs so it is designed and meant to be used during that first initial playback of whatever you chose. To have it behave like you want you must stop playback and then select any other artist, song, or playlist to queue.  If you want an alternative then what I do is add a keymap where the 0 button acts like a tab to show fullscreen playback for music and video...
(2017-10-07, 20:54)Shogunreaper Wrote: I just installed this skin, but i can't seem to get the InfoPopup setting to work on any of the views that have it

what does the setting do?
InfoPopup is similar to InfoPanel and will only appear after the delay set. So you must wait the 2-5 seconds or whatever you have picked for it to show.
(2017-10-08, 16:53)Maaarv Wrote: Hi Mike,

got the following problem:
Whenever trying to access the info dialogue for tv shows I get "TVShow Info Not Available" from extended info script.
This does not happen when opening the info dialogue for movies though. I also don't have the script enabled for the info screen so I don't really know whats up with this message...

Another thing. Would it be possible to implement an option to make use of the extended info script in the info dialogue but only for actors?
The reason I'm asking is because I'm using the Emby for Kodi addon to sync all my clients. The problem is actors are only synced from Emby to Kodi.
So when a specific actor was not downloaded from Emby it also does not appear in Kodi. So an option that makes sure that the image download gets handled by the extended info script whenever the info dialogue of a movie or tv show gets opened would be pretty nice I think.
(I know you can turn on the extended info script for all information shown in the info dialogue, but I'd like to have it for actors only) Smile

Thanks
Marv
This should not be happening. I suggest to delete the skin completely and use krypton or later. If you are not using krypton or later than I cannot help you, the previous versions are no longer supported. There is also many things mentioned that are wholly inaccurate...

First thing is that any issues pertaining to Emby will need to be handled on the Emby side in their forums, skin is designed and tested using Kodi only.

The settings for the Info Dialog have very little to do with Extended Info. There is only 1 option to disable additional entries when scrolling down past the plot but it has nothing to do with cast photos and only adds more info like Similar Movies, Movies from Director, Movies from Writer, Similar TV Shows, Popular TV Shows, Top Rated TV Shows, Airing Today TV Shows, and TV Shows on the air... There is no way to incorporate the Extended Info Script to add anything that the script does not provide which is what you seem to be asking me to do... I can not just make it work like you want without the ability to call it in the script Wink
(2017-10-10, 03:45)h@z0 Wrote: how are you guys,
my first comment in here, first of all big respect for mikeSiLVO and your coworkers, thank you all for your job, I love the skin, it is one of my favorite since the last few years.
TOOLBOX SCRIPT ERROR on video information Sad If the Blur turned off, there is no problem.
I already had that problem one time, probably the update downloaded automatically. I forgot to turned that off.
How can I fix this? What version would work with the blur effect?
Thank You all,
Thanks for the kind words. Not sure what you mean by co-workers since it is only me ATM but I am not complaining Smile

Can you please try the latest from Git as I was doing some testing to solve issues with users on windows and that seems to be solved when using script.colorbox. I do not have the money to buy test equipment so I rely on users to try things out and let me know if everything is working as it should.
(2017-10-10, 15:48)heula Wrote: All overview text in the widgets and all overview text in the series and episodes screen. For movies also all overview text.

It just goes to fast to read, certainly with foreign languages.

I tried to change two scroll items in the default.xml but that did not change a thing for me.

Thanks
I can adjust for the Widgets (I'll do some testing..) but if you want it to stop scrolling then you can highlight the text by pressing down in the info dialog or click it for fullscreen... That should work for any and all cases Confused
(2017-10-11, 07:26)NewYears1978 Wrote: Since the last few updates of Kodi, it doesn't seem like Artwork Downloader will download ClearArt, Logos etc..I Just get text (like in Logo view) and it is driving me nuts. I swear Kodi always gives me so many problems (why I always quit using it..but I come back because the available skins are just much nicer than Plex etc)
Like mentioned by @meowmoo, it is not a skin issue Wink
(2017-10-14, 03:52)otarie Wrote: anyone tried getting atmos and dts-x logos going yet?
They are not in the skin because reading by filename is the only way to achieve this ATM and is therefor unreliable so, I will not add this until there is a way for FFMPEG to read and distinguish DDTrueHD from ATMOS and DTS-HDMA from DTS-X. I can tell you how to add it but it will be reset and needed to be re-added on every skin update...
@mikeSiLVO
hey there and thank you for your answer! Would be awesome if you can tell me how to do it. Big Grin I dont update right away when theres a new version available, so it should be fine!

@NewYears1978
You may wanna try Emby Media Server for Kodi. Im using it directly on my odroid c2 for months already and i have to say its the easiest way to get the matadata you want. And the best thing is, you can do everything over emby's web interface. To get it to work, you need the emby server (depends on what system you are running kodi) and the client (might wanna read here: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...iv-stable/) You can also PM me if you have questions Smile
@otarie,

6 posts and already requesting PM' from other members. You are still on probation, so you cannot PM yet, and won't be able to for a while. This forum frowns on PM's. If you are offering advice, then it should be publically posted.

Also I completely disagree with your statement... "You may wanna try Emby Media Server for Kodi. Im using it directly on my odroid c2 for months already and i have to say its the easiest way to get the matadata you want."
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
hello to you too,

i didnt know about the pm thing and i was just offering some help IF 'NewYears' needs it. Of course it makes sense to do that public! just didnt wanna spam this thread.
My "statement" was merly a suggestion. Thats why i said 'may' and your complete disagreement doesnt help either Wink

Dont get me wrong, but i feel pretty weird to defend myself for offering some help here. I've had warmer welcomes in forums. But i will of course take your suggestions and stick to the rules...
  • 486(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55