• 490(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-11-15, 01:07)skypichat Wrote: Hi mikeSiLVO
I want to reduce the speed of the animated background. Is it possible to have something in theme settings to change this? Or maybe I need to change manually the theme?
Maybe a setting like "slow" "Normal" "high" can be good.

There is already this option in the main skin settings.one can set in seconds delaying it or reducing the time each animations cycles through.
No it's not this one. This setting is the time to change the background. Not the speed of the animated background (the background moves and I want to slow it)
French Kodi translator on Weblate
(2017-11-15, 03:04)shaktoo Wrote:
I want to reduce the speed of the animated background. Is it possible to have something in theme settings to change this? Or maybe I need to change manually the theme?

There is already this option in the main skin settings.one can set in seconds delaying it or reducing the time each animations cycles through. 
No it's not this one. This setting is the time to change the background. Not the speed of the animated background (the background moves and I want to slow it)
(2017-11-15, 03:04)shaktoo Wrote:

(2017-10-14, 13:23)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-10-14, 03:52)otarie Wrote: anyone tried getting atmos and dts-x logos going yet?
They are not in the skin because reading by filename is the only way to achieve this ATM and is therefor unreliable so, I will not add this until there is a way for FFMPEG to read and distinguish DDTrueHD from ATMOS and DTS-HDMA from DTS-X. I can tell you how to add it but it will be reset and needed to be re-added on every skin update...  
Just wondering, did you PM how to add this? I followed the convo to the end and I don't see the answer anywhere. I have recently moved from Aeon MadNOX to Aeon SiLVO as I had some stability issues using the former. I find silvo much snappier and more responsive, the ATMOS and DTS:X flags are the only thing I miss from madnox.

~TJ
Wink 
Sorry for my EnglishImage
How can I set the logo in the view "shift" (as in the view "showcase"), only in the title of the series. Tell me, please, in what xml and how to change them?
(2015-04-20, 21:03)fabeer Wrote: Hello,i use this skin too,and i like it very much

I just think fanart are too dark,is it possible to lighten it up a bit?

And i use rom collection browser,is it compatible?

Thx for your answers
I am also wondering about this.
Did a search but didnt find any reply for this matter.

Been using this skin for a few weeks and its great! Thanks for all the work Smile
I've been a bit afk from this thread, I updated the skin today to the latest version, and I'm still loving it! I've searched for answers all the way back to June 2017 on the current "video osd" format, and I couldn't find any, so I'll ask:

Regarding video osd and video info screen WHILE playing a video:
1) Buttons at the top: the latest poll shows people would like to have them back up top, I find it a distracting the way it's done now, too much "slide up" effect.
2) I can't seem to find options to make the info screen minimalistic as it once was, I'd like to hide the poster, all the text/plot and clear logo. The Video OSD settings doesn't seem to have the options it used to, or as the music osd settings does. Am I missing any settings?
3) Info screen: the video progress bar only shows the current clock time, any ways to make it show current/end clock time like it used to?
4) When playing a TV show: when showing the context menu, and hiding it, the clear logo of the TV series shows up all of a sudden when the progress bar/buttons are sliding down. I guess that's a bug.

Additional query/request: any possibilities to hide the top bar while inside the weather menu?

Thanks again for this awesome skin!
For some time now, all the Weather functions have stopped working for me. I currently have Kodi 17.6.
Is there a compatibility problem?
(2017-11-20, 19:31)Dani78 Wrote: For some time now, all the Weather functions have stopped working for me. I currently have Kodi 17.6.
 Might help others help you if you were to tell us which of the weather addons you are using and maybe what OS you use Kodi on. Smile
A small suggestion regarding low-list for Music: Can we get the spinning cdart (for songs level), as in movies? Even with a toggle in LowList settings. Cheers, great(est) skin!
I asked this before but it was unanswered:

How do I remove the top info bar?  It is white line across the top that says "expert" in it when in settings but also appears in other areas.

Thanks.
(2017-11-21, 21:41)skripo Wrote: I asked this before but it was unanswered:

How do I remove the top info bar?  It is white line across the top that says "expert" in it when in settings but also appears in other areas.

Thanks.

Can you provide a screenshot please.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-10, 03:29)quixote23 Wrote: I love this mod - I've tried other skins and I always come back to this one. Great work!

However, there are a few minor things I'd like to request:

- Adjustable or alternate font sizing: the default font on this is HUGE. Like just enormous. I have a pretty large TV and would prefer a 25-33% reduction in overall font size.
- A more centred (x,y) TriPanel view. I mainly use this view for browsing TV and Movies and I love it, but by default it's a little off-centre (I've tried to adjust this by manually editing the view .xml file, but I'm not really skilled enough to get all the reflections and shadows and everything aligned properly.) I'm also trying to center a single row of icons in the Icon view for both height and width.
- A much smaller footer bar (this is the one that's tinted with the user-defined highlight colour on most views). Right now it takes up like 10-5% of the screen's real estate and covers up a lot of the fanart. Again I mostly have this problem with the two main views that I use, TriPanel and Icon.

Maybe hoping for these changes in future releases is too much to ask, but if anyone could help me out with the required edits I'd need to make, I'd really appreciate it!
Some people want a larger font, some a smaller. No plans to change that as it takes a long time to test all font sizes and if there is a smaller font then all the images and panels and backgrounds need to changed and then that is basically making a whole new skin.

TriPanel is centered left, right and only ~30 pixels lower so it "sits" on the "shelf". If you want to move it all at once add <top>-30</top> or whichever you want to the first group control. Icons is 2 rows and they are centered exactly with 1 row above and 1 row below center. Also centered left right but if you want a square of centered single row posters then you would have to redo the whole view.

(2017-11-14, 17:22)gbirgisson Wrote: hi
is it possible to have the same look as the Aeon nox for openpht, for tv shows, that is when selecting a episode you get the screen where you can play, or select next or prev episode, in that series
?
Smile
I don't know what you're talking about so it is impossible to say...

(2017-11-14, 18:38)Maaarv Wrote: Sorry for the delay. There you go: http://sprunge.us/PgdZ
Hope you can tell what's causing the message for me

And thanks a lot for enabling extended info in kiosk mode. Will check this out!
Looks like you are missing a DBID for True Detective so try rescraping and if using Emby it may not be providing one for your library. If so then you will have to report it to the Emby forums and seek assistance there.

No setting, you can adjust how you see fit in Includes_Animations.xml. Search for the AnimatedBackgroundAnimation include.

(2017-11-18, 00:43)tjs4ever Wrote:
(2017-10-14, 13:23)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-10-14, 03:52)otarie Wrote: anyone tried getting atmos and dts-x logos going yet?
They are not in the skin because reading by filename is the only way to achieve this ATM and is therefor unreliable so, I will not add this until there is a way for FFMPEG to read and distinguish DDTrueHD from ATMOS and DTS-HDMA from DTS-X. I can tell you how to add it but it will be reset and needed to be re-added on every skin update...  
Just wondering, did you PM how to add this? I followed the convo to the end and I don't see the answer anywhere. I have recently moved from Aeon MadNOX to Aeon SiLVO as I had some stability issues using the former. I find silvo much snappier and more responsive, the ATMOS and DTS:X flags are the only thing I miss from madnox.

~TJ
I was going to post then forgot...
You need to add 2 new VARs
Code:
<variable name="AudioFlagVar">
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,atmos)">atmos</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,dts-x)">dts-x</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,dtsx)">dts-x</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.AudioCodec]</value>
    </variable>
<variable name="PlayerAudioFlagVar">
        <value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,atmos)">atmos</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,dts-x)">dtsx</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,dtsx)">dtsx</value>
        <value>$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec]</value>
    </variable>
Then search and replace all instances of $INFO[ListItem.AudioCodec to $VAR[AudioFlagVar and $INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec to $VAR[PlayerAudioFlagVar.

Then add your flag images to the skins media/flags/colored if using colored flags or default if using default flags folder and name them atmos.png and dtsx.png. After that you need to add either atmos, dts-x, or dtsx to the filename and rescrape if not already in the filename.

Think that should do it...

(2017-11-18, 12:35)bodya5 Wrote: Sorry for my EnglishImage
How can I set the logo in the view "shift" (as in the view "showcase"), only in the title of the series. Tell me, please, in what xml and how to change them?
You need to find the correct label and remove/replace or add an image control for the clearlogo to MyVideoNav.xml. Thats all the info I can give you, you'd have to look the code over and peruse the Skinning Manual (wiki) for further assistance.

(2017-11-19, 17:16)sanity Wrote:
(2015-04-20, 21:03)fabeer Wrote: Hello,i use this skin too,and i like it very much

I just think fanart are too dark,is it possible to lighten it up a bit?

And i use rom collection browser,is it compatible?

Thx for your answers
I am also wondering about this.
Did a search but didnt find any reply for this matter.

Been using this skin for a few weeks and its great! Thanks for all the work Smile
There is no overlay over the fanart except to be able to see words on bright backgrounds like in RightList and if I make it any lighter you will not be able to read when certain conditions occur. I've never added RCB support, there is only a view views available for Advanced Launcher, but I do plan to add RetroPlayer support when it is in Kodi Core, I can use it in a nightly, and do not have to use a special version posted in the RetroPlayer thread.

(2017-11-20, 00:52)Botafuco Wrote: I've been a bit afk from this thread, I updated the skin today to the latest version, and I'm still loving it! I've searched for answers all the way back to June 2017 on the current "video osd" format, and I couldn't find any, so I'll ask:

Regarding video osd and video info screen WHILE playing a video:
1) Buttons at the top: the latest poll shows people would like to have them back up top, I find it a distracting the way it's done now, too much "slide up" effect.
2) I can't seem to find options to make the info screen minimalistic as it once was, I'd like to hide the poster, all the text/plot and clear logo. The Video OSD settings doesn't seem to have the options it used to, or as the music osd settings does. Am I missing any settings?
3) Info screen: the video progress bar only shows the current clock time, any ways to make it show current/end clock time like it used to?
4) When playing a TV show: when showing the context menu, and hiding it, the clear logo of the TV series shows up all of a sudden when the progress bar/buttons are sliding down. I guess that's a bug.

Additional query/request: any possibilities to hide the top bar while inside the weather menu?

Thanks again for this awesome skin!
1) Poll was too close to waste time changing it back. Out of 31 votes there is only a 5 vote difference, that isn't a landslide one way or the other...
2) Try latest from Git and we can go from there Wink
3) I'll think about adding it back but it says the end time in the info screen now so thought it was redundant to show it twice...
4) Not really a bug cause it is hidden when a dialog is open so when you close the video OSD it shows briefly before the seekbar disappears. I will "fix" it though when I push my local updates to Git.

(2017-11-20, 19:31)Dani78 Wrote: For some time now, all the Weather functions have stopped working for me. I currently have Kodi 17.6.
That would be an issue with your weather service addon, check the forum thread for whichever one you are using.

(2017-11-21, 17:33)sergiocos Wrote: A small suggestion regarding low-list for Music: Can we get the spinning cdart (for songs level), as in movies? Even with a toggle in LowList settings. Cheers, great(est) skin!
Ill try to remember to add it when I can.
(2017-11-21, 21:41)Karellen Wrote:
(2017-11-21, 21:41)skripo Wrote: I asked this before but it was unanswered:

Thanks.

Can you provide a screenshot please. 
 I think you refer to the top bar while inside the system menu, I don't think you can hide that one.
  • 490(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55