• 497(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-11-20, 19:54)flhthemi Wrote:
(2017-11-20, 19:31)Dani78 Wrote: For some time now, all the Weather functions have stopped working for me. I currently have Kodi 17.6.
Is there a compatibility problem?
 Might help others help you if you were to tell us which of the weather addons you are using and maybe what OS you use Kodi on. Smile 
My mistake. In some of the updates of Kodi or Aeon (I believe) many of the configurations passed to default.
Weather, Screensaver, Default Action, etc ....
For example in Weather it was in none

I take this opportunity to ask: in RightList view the DiscArt still does not work? I could never see it coming out of the movie case
Hello

Is it posible to remove the fade overlay in Now Playing fullscreen with Artist Slideshow?.
Is there a option or can i fix it in the xmls.

Thanks.
on the Isengard edition which i have to run on SPMC i keep getting an extended info script error every single time i click on anything and info pops up both tv and movies.  i'm not sure how to get to the log though to see the problem.  any ideas?
Hi All,
running the latest version of Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO on Libreelec (Kodi Krypton), on a Raspberry Pi3+, and Windows 10 laptop 

Does anyone know how to get the sidebar/blade menu to appear in 'Landscape' view, as pressing left does not work (it simply rotates the movie or TV Show selection on that screen) and pressing up or down does not make a difference?
I am not sure if this is a bug or something I am missing... when I selected the various views, I was able to bring up the sidebar/blade menu by pressing the left key (or 'up' key on some views) - but now its stuck on the landscape view, and I am unable to get it to change or select other options from the sidebar/blade menu. I have tried everything, and searched everywhere before posting this.

Another thing...
Am I able to get the 'seek' (with additional seconds shown) to display in Live TV like it does in other video modes (Movies, TV Series, Youtube...) when the left or right key is selected (and the additional seconds increased based on the key presses in sequential order).
I have Timeshift activated for Live TV, and pressing the left key several times does not display the Seek and how many seconds back (or forward) based on the number of sequential key presses - it just brings up the info screen (same as pressing 'i')... I have tried editing the 'DialogSeekBar.xml' file, but had no success.
Also... is it possible to have the 'Pause' or pause symbol appear in Live TV like the other video modes?
Regarding landscape there is a problem, I was needed to use my mouse to move to the left and change view type for it to be fixed.
@CaMeX There is no faded overlay. If you did not install the music visualizations when installing Kodi and you had one of them previously selected then this can happen. Try selecting none for the visualizations or re-install Kodi and make sure they are all selected for install and then do the same.

@knives of ice There is no support for Isengard. Only Krypton or higher. I update the FAQ in second post of this thread for supported Kodi versions.

@yosh2k @guandms Please try latest from Git to check if landscape issue is solved.

@yosh2k Not sure if I will add seek for live tv anytime soon... Undecided
mikeSilvo, is there a way to change the lyrics to the regular ones?
It's really heavy on my Android system.
(2018-01-19, 02:14)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @CaMeX There is no faded overlay. If you did not install the music visualizations when installing Kodi and you had one of them previously selected then this can happen. Try selecting none for the visualizations or re-install Kodi and make sure they are all selected for install and then do the same.

@knives of ice There is no support for Isengard. Only Krypton or higher. I update the FAQ in second post of this thread for supported Kodi versions.

@yosh2k @guandms Please try latest from Git to check if landscape issue is solved.

@yosh2k Not sure if I will add seek for live tv anytime soon... Undecided
@mikeSiLVO Thank you so much... I tried the latest from Git and the landscape issue as been resolved and works well!

In regards to the seek for live TV - would be good to have that has an additional option in the TV settings found within the skin,
Are you able to guide me into what code I can change or add, and in which file... just some type of on-screen display to use the Seek during live TV - would help heaps, even if its not a feature that will be added anytime soon.
is possible change the icon for film 4k?? now there is an icon written 2160p HD. This is wrong
So I just installed the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin last night and find it very useful and flexible. Thank you.

I do have one thing that bugged me and that was the color picker. I searched this thread and unless I missed it I didn't find a solution so I figured I'd register to the forum and ask.

When the color picker is entered and all of the colors shades are on screen, by default the color white is selected regardless of the selected color you are entering with. This was frustrating when I picked a color and clicked save. I didn't like the results and wanted to revert back to the original color. The original color was used in another setting so I went there to find which color I needed to select. Well that didn't work since it too showed me white. It would be great to have the save color selected when entering the picker so the hex value can be at least written down and reverted back to. I also noticed that sometimes the entering color is in the lower left corner with its hex value but this wasn't consistent. That would be a work around if it was consistent.

Other than that, it's an amazing skin. This is really saying something since I have been using Kodi for many years now; either from OpenElec and now LibreElec. I have not found a skin other than Confluence that I liked. Now I think I have a new look to my media collection.

Thanks again
hey Mike,

first of all, awesome mod!! actually my favourite, i just have 1 question that i couldnt find the answear in FAQ...

is there a way to fetch backgrounds from an url instead of a local path? i want to make the background change dinamically but getting the backgrounds from the internet instead of local drive.

thx in advance.

PSConfusedorry for bad english, greeting from argentina
Hi,

I just recognized that when editing a music playlist I can't really see which songs are acutally selected.

library on the left, playlist on the right. How can this be changed?

• unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2018-01-19, 20:51)JFox562 Wrote: So I just installed the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin last night and find it very useful and flexible. Thank you.

I do have one thing that bugged me and that was the color picker. I searched this thread and unless I missed it I didn't find a solution so I figured I'd register to the forum and ask.

When the color picker is entered and all of the colors shades are on screen, by default the color white is selected regardless of the selected color you are entering with. This was frustrating when I picked a color and clicked save. I didn't like the results and wanted to revert back to the original color. The original color was used in another setting so I went there to find which color I needed to select. Well that didn't work since it too showed me white. It would be great to have the save color selected when entering the picker so the hex value can be at least written down and reverted back to. I also noticed that sometimes the entering color is in the lower left corner with its hex value but this wasn't consistent. That would be a work around if it was consistent.

Other than that, it's an amazing skin. This is really saying something since I have been using Kodi for many years now; either from OpenElec and now LibreElec. I have not found a skin other than Confluence that I liked. Now I think I have a new look to my media collection.

Thanks again
 When I open it with a mouse or KB Enter key, the value of the color I am currently using is highlighted, this is at the bottom of the screen. (see picture)

From here if I move the mouse at all the color block the mouse pointer is over zooms up. If I click it get selected as the color. Now lets suppose I don't want that color, I have not clicked SAVE yet, if I right click or use a KB and Backspace I will exit this screen with NO change. Same happens if I use a KB (keyboard)...hit Enter to open it, use arrow keys to move around, use enter to select color...and now again I don't like that color so I press Backspace to exit out and it remains as it was when I entered the color chart.

There are other color charts to choose from, did you know that? If you click on "Color Pallet: basic" the other color charts will show. Some have a better variety of colors to choose from. My favorite color is Silvo Gold (FFFF8800) Smile Yes, I am kissing up! Smile

Hi, I fresh-installed the latest Krypton alpha of SPMC, then installed AE5:Silvo from repo. It all works just like my other AE5:Silvo installations, except for one thing--no random video fanart is showing as any background, even though I have all my menu options set with "random video fanart" as the background. All my movies/TV shows have fanart in the library, etc, but they're not showing as the random background slideshow. What should I check? I'm sure it's something obvious I'm missing.

EDIT: Wow, am I dumb. Just needed to restart SPMC.  Sorry Sad
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Just switched to Silvo and amazing skin, thanks! Some questions:
1) for the AnimatedBackgroundAnimation, is there a way to use the method Arctic Zephyr uses or the Screensaver pan & zoom, so the image doesn't bounce back in the opposite direction?
2) Is it possible to have the spinning disc in the music OSD without the artist - song text written on it? Thank you.
3) reporting that CU LRC LYRICS sometimes has very small text and sometimes has big text overlapping the bottom song info, something I didn't see in regular Aeon Nox.

Thanks a lot!
  • 497(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55