• 522(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I could use help again. Where can I change the entry that the submenu is activated during the instalation of the skin. So just the opposite as it is standard.
(2018-08-08, 10:15)SkinBase Wrote: I could use help again. Where can I change the entry that the submenu is activated during the instalation of the skin. So just the opposite as it is standard.

Is this what you're looking for?
Yes exactly. But I have to activate this whenever a skin mod is installed. I would like to have this activated via the XML as standard. And not first activate the setting.
I was wondering if there was a way to add widgets  for each submenu item instead of it using labels
Mister Silvo,

I really enjoy this skin but need a pointer. When I'm playing music I cannot get the screen background to rotate between the multiple artist images or fanart images I have. The background stays at on a single fanart image. Can you tell me what settings I'm missing?

Mahalo Nui Loa!
Honolulu, Hawaii
Hi Mike,

I have some adjustment requests for Aeon Nox.
I'm gonna post a few things and use the old Aeon Madnox for comparison.

Maybe you could give me some feedback on what you think? Thank you...

Show TV Logo in LiveTV (Nox 5)

Madnox:

I get no Clear/DVD Cases for Series in the LiveDVD Background (Nox 5)

Madnox:

Is it possible to get the "TOP Bar" on the top? And i get no 4K Case in the Live Background. When i open the Movie Menue, i have 4K Cases. The File name is with 4k.mkv  (Nox5)

Madnox:

Fake CD Art for Movies and TV Series? (Nox 5)

Madnox: 

Video preview, when a movie is running (Nox 5)

Madnox:

More Fanart in the Showcase view for Movies (Nox 5)

Madnox:

I'm excited about your fedback...
i added some 4k hdr movies to my library but how to name my video files to show the correct media videocodec flags?

I named my video file to The.Avengers (2012).4K.HDR.Atmos.mkv
but it doesn,t recognized  4k hdr.

I also tried 2160p but that doesn't work either.

Anyone that can point me into the right direction?

Thanks!
might not help but i just saw this on another thread .
hdr / HDR for 4K HDR video flag like : Batman HDR.mkv / Batman - hdr.mkv / Batman (HDR).mkv
4k cases... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2656622
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-08-12, 00:22)ontap Wrote: might not help but i just saw this on another thread .
hdr / HDR for 4K HDR video flag like : Batman HDR.mkv / Batman - hdr.mkv / Batman (HDR).mkv
 Thank i tried all of them but still doesn't work
(2017-10-18, 10:55)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-10-16, 23:55)otarie Wrote:  
If the filename has 4k in it then it should work but I plan to make it resolution based instead... Please give more info to replicate the problem Wink  
I just added 4k in my filename but 4k case is not shown.
i.e my filename is now this:

The.Avengers.(2012) 2160p 4k.mkv

Am i missing something?

The videocodec 2160pHD flag is shown correctly and i wonder if it's possible to show the 4k videocodec media flag.

Thanks!
hello everyone,

i need a little help please. how can i replace the movie information in the context menu for all of my addons , to open up Extendedinfo mod instead of the regular Extendedinfo. I am using the Aeon Nox skin and really like it.

thank you guys for advance.
(2018-08-11, 04:36)Exit8A Wrote: I cannot get the screen background to rotate between the multiple artist images or fanart images I have.

Have you installed artist slideshow?
Thank-you!!  That did it!!!
enyome please?
  • 522(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55