• 530(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2018-11-03, 00:20)Pienoet Wrote:
(2018-11-02, 18:38)otarie Wrote: On the shift view for seasons, i get the same season poster for all the seasons. Is someone else experiencing this?

Was also wondering how to make the info bar that popups from time to time more transparent. Maybe someone knows where to change the xmls Smile

Thank you!

Yes i noticed the same on some more views ie wall vieuw, right list and some more.
These are not season posters but they just the posters.

The season posters are there and if i want to change thrm it won’t change to season poster.

@mikeSiLVO is there something changed or is this a kodi issue?

Something changed in Kodi. I updated the VAR to work again and hopefully it will continue to do so but if not I can fix it if Kodi changes something again.

Available on Git to test.

(2018-10-29, 10:20)Solo0815 Wrote: Here are screenshots you can compare: (description below every pic)
https://imgur.com/a/9QMAPeR
The first two are for the mentioned moving of the codeblock

The third is for timeshift info. As you see, I hardcoded "Timeshift" atm. This is why I asked you to add a translationstring (LOCALIZE) for this.

Looking in Variables.xml from EstuaryMod_v2 there are this entries:
xml:
<variable name="VideoLibraryScanLabel">
<value condition="Library.IsScanningVideo">$LOCALIZE[13353]</value>
<value>$LOCALIZE[653]</value>
</variable>
<variable name="VideoLibraryScanIcon">
<value condition="Library.IsScanningVideo">Quit.png</value>
<value>UpdateLibrary.png</value>
</variable>
<variable name="MusicLibraryScanLabel">
<value condition="Library.IsScanningMusic">$LOCALIZE[13353]</value>
<value>$LOCALIZE[653]</value>
</variable>
<variable name="MusicLibraryScanIcon">
<value condition="Library.IsScanningMusic">Quit.png</value>
<value>UpdateLibrary.png</value>
</variable>
Adding this will IMHO fix the Warnings

Made some of the mentioned changes but not all. Can look into the rest sometime in the near future Smile

Like I said earlier...

I don't have those VAR's in my skin so I do not need them. Adding VAR's from Estuary mod to my skin does not make any sense.

I have no idea whats going on with your setup but if you are adding a submenu item using the correct method in the Main Menu Customizer and it is adding elements from Estuary mod v2 then that could be an issue with Skin Shortcuts.

Try disabling the "Share menu between skins" option:
Thanks for reply mike i will try your git and let know
(2018-10-27, 18:15)brazen1 Wrote: (2018-10-24, 11:28)brazen1 Wrote: Ok.  So, TV Show Next Aired no longer works and I removed that widget.  I won't be trying to use ArtworkDownloader, just ArtworkBeef.  I tried Episodes > Next Airing Episodes instead.  This doesn't work either. 
 Same here. TVShowNEXTAired widget does not show up in main menu. And Episodes > Next Airing Episodes not showing all upcoming episodes. I think it's because the skin helper service widget not working properly and not updating the data properly.
BTW, have you ever found the way to display upcoming episodes on main menu?
No I haven't.  I did double check all the settings mentioned and even though I had already set them, I still get nothing.  I don't understand how it could work for someone else and not for us.  As was stated, TVShowNEXTAired no longer works and trying Next Airing Episodes replacement does nothing for me either.  I can't even get it to show a widget label much less any information of any kind- as if the widget simply doesn't exist even though it's all setup and its dependencies are all installed and currently updated.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
i tried latest git and it's fixed now thanks!

Wich Var did you updated if i may ask?
(2018-11-03, 18:04)Pienoet Wrote: i tried latest git and it's fixed now thanks!

Wich Var did you updated if i may ask?

PosterThumbVar

---------------------------------------

@nhsman & @brazen1 Can you guys post debug logs with the Next Airing Episodes widget enabled and a link to a copy of the skins script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml?

If widget is not enabled already please do so in Main Menu Customizer then return to home screen so menu can rebuild then restart Kodi to get a clean log. Navigate to the menu item that has the Episode widget then either use the Kodi Log Uploader add-on or exit Kodi and use a site like pastebin manually.
Thank you for the Season Poster fix! Smile
Could someone tell me how to make the "new" home bar more transparent. Some versions ago i just had to diffuse the pngs in the home.xml but now there are no pngs in there anymore.
This may have been answered but considering there are 530 pages I figured I would ask again... 

Is there an easy way to upgrade the skin and keep the settings/background images/custom menu options? Its showing 6.0.13 as the latest and no updates available. Im running it on an AFTV and can copy the zip and or folder structure to the device if need be.
(2018-11-05, 18:03)otarie Wrote: Thank you for the Season Poster fix! Smile
Could someone tell me how to make the "new" home bar more transparent. Some versions ago i just had to diffuse the pngs in the home.xml but now there are no pngs in there anymore.

Home.xml is likely filled with an <include> from Includes_Home.xml.

If you used to <colordiffuse> the homebar there, then, that is where I'd start looking Wink

Keep in mind that I made the decision to always have the original bar visible cause I am too "lazy" to change the submenu animation and it looks like crap when a user changes the menu to be transparent when the submenu is not always visible.

(2018-11-07, 08:11)bigolyt Wrote: This may have been answered but considering there are 530 pages I figured I would ask again...

Is there an easy way to upgrade the skin and keep the settings/background images/custom menu options? Its showing 6.0.13 as the latest and no updates available. Im running it on an AFTV and can copy the zip and or folder structure to the device if need be.

The thread has 530+ pages cause there is a lot of info mentioned over the years Wink

Anytime I post an update you can safely apply it without worry cause most, if not all, changes will only be applicable to the skin xml folder which is separate from the skin and any settings for the required add-ons.

Usually the only instance where the above is not accurate is with any updates to Widgets as they may need to be re-selected in the Main Menu Customizer if they are not working after an update.

However, if you do have an issue, then enabling the same Widget which has changed, should, 99% of the time, fix any issues you may be having.
(2018-11-07, 08:11)bigolyt Wrote: This may have been answered but considering there are 530 pages I figured I would ask again... 

If you installed the skin from the correct repo for the version of Kodi you use (get it installed from the link on the 1st page of this thread) and IF you have auto updates turned on in Kodi settings the skin should be updating. If you have auto updates set to off then you need to either turn it on or update manually via the addon browser. This is the easiest way and safest way to update the skin.
Thanks mike! found everything i needed Smile
Hi @mikeSiLVO,

Thanks for your continuous improvements to Live TV. Can I request a tweak to the widget for recently watched channels please?

The list of recent channels at the bottom is brilliant - really useful - but when you mouse over the logo gets stretched. Minor thing, but would be great if it could not do this Smile

i can't able to update Aeon nox silvo last update   gives error with leia beta unable to failed to install from zip file and i have error with movie trailler when i click it kodi freezes and exist my log file https://paste.kodi.tv/cahinezone
It has failed to update for the last 3 for me too.  (since 1st usage and install of this skin it's never auto updated for me)  Delete the existing one in the addons folder and unzip the new one to replace it.  You will find the new zip that fails to install in addons/packages.  I think it fails because it doesn't delete or at least change the name for the new version to replace the old version with the same name.

Thank you Mike Silvo for fixing status in those views I mentioned earlier.  Makes things much easier now.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
where i can find it
  • 530(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55