• 533(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2018-12-01, 02:43)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 18:24)Solo0815 Wrote:  
This is dependent on how you are sending/reading the <onclick>. You cannot invoke another dialog/window without closing an open one so you would have to post or send a link to your code for me to understand or test it.       
Hi Mike,
So as a interim test, I'm currently using an existing button located within my VideoOSD.xml which currently opens the TVChannelsOSD. Code below shows before and after:-

Original code to open TVChannelsOSD
php:
<control type="radiobutton" id="70040">
     <include content="OSDButton">
      <param name="texture" value="osd/fullscreen/buttons/channels.png"/>
     </include>
     <onclick>Dialog.Close(VideoOSD)</onclick>
     <onclick>ActivateWindow(PVROSDChannels)</onclick>
     <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)</visible>
    </control>

Code I'm attempting to use to switch back to the previous channel with Number0 as the onclick button function.
php:
     </include>
     <onclick>Number0</onclick>
    </control>

So it does seem to close the VideoOSD when the button is clicked, but currently seems to be ignoring the <onclick>Number0</onclick> for reasons I don't fully understand.
I plan to create a dedicated new button for this action, if I know I can get it to work. 
Cheers
(2018-12-01, 03:38)Maza Wrote: Hi guys,

It seems that the latest version (0.0.11) of "Coloured Studio Icons" isn't compatible with this version of Aeon and the icons won't appear.

Not a skin issue. There seems to be a problem with this update. All links to resource://resource.images.studios.coloured are empty.

(2018-12-01, 15:30)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Mike,
So as a interim test, I'm currently using an existing button located within my VideoOSD.xml which currently opens the TVChannelsOSD. Code below shows before and after:-

Original code to open TVChannelsOSD
php:
</include>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(PVROSDChannels)</onclick>
</control>

Code I'm attempting to use to switch back to the previous channel with Number0 as the onclick button function.
php:
</include>
<onclick>Number0</onclick>
</control>

So it does seem to close the VideoOSD when the button is clicked, but currently seems to be ignoring the <onclick>Number0</onclick> for reasons I don't fully understand.
I plan to create a dedicated new button for this action, if I know I can get it to work.
Cheers

<onclick> should be Action(Number0) but you may need to specify the window your sending it to.
(2018-12-01, 16:01)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-12-01, 03:38)Maza Wrote: Hi guys,

It seems that the latest version (0.0.11) of "Coloured Studio Icons" isn't compatible with this version of Aeon and the icons won't appear.

Not a skin issue. There seems to be a problem with this update. All links to resource://resource.images.studios.coloured are empty. 

That's what I thought, well I will report it.

Thanks Mike!
(2018-12-01, 02:43)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Ok. I'll change to guide when I remember to do it... If not "soon" please remind me Smile

Game Library will not come until supported in Kodi core so that is not likely until at least middle of development or later for version 19 M****
I know about the Gamelibrary and I'll remind you about "Guide".
(2018-12-01, 02:43)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-11-30, 20:12)Solo0815 Wrote: Small Bugreport for LiveTV regarding the Topbar:
- Please change "Player.Progress" with "PVR.EpgEventProgress" for LiveTV in line 566 of Includes.xml. Maybe with a variable and a visible condition "!Pvr.IsPlayingTv" and "Pvr.IsPlayingTv"?
- do the same for line 651 --> Player.TimeRemaining vs PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime

Without this change the progressbar is always full filled and RemainingTime is around 00:01 until 00:10, which is wrong. The mentioned changes will solve this.

Haven't looked at the progress.cache. Maybe it could be the timeshift value for LiveTV?

Edit: I just wanted to mention the timeshift-info changes a few posts before. Without it, you don't see exactly, how much time you can go forward in timeshifting.

Your killing me here...

I'd like to get things squared away before the final Kodi Leia upload...

I will not add skin helper stuff but if you can show screenshots and code difference I can try my best to accommodate. Sorry but due to my lack of PVR this is all I can promise...   
I don't want to "kill" you Cool I just wanted to point to some bugs and improvements without the need to add skinhelper-stuff (I know, you won't do that)

1. TopBar bug:
Have a look at these photos:
https://imgur.com/a/7x6tMV5

The first picture is without the fix, on the second, the progress bar for LiveTV is fixed --> correct progress, correct remaining time for the actual show
Here is the changed (fixed) version of Includes.xml: https://pastebin.com/JcfCMMzb

2. Add timeshift info (actual position, etc.):
The third pic is for timeshift info.
https://imgur.com/a/9QMAPeR
As you see, I hardcoded "Timeshift" atm. The code is already posted here
Includes_LiveTV:
replace code from line 149 to 193 with the one posted in the mentioned thread.

3. Missing Youtube Thumbnail in FullscreenInfo:
see here, line 175-251. I commented some things.

4. Add Plot/Description/Episodename for Recordings like in Movies, TVShows:
add PVR.IsPlayingRecording to line 116 in DialogFullscreenInfo.xml
Then you can have a look at the plot, like in movies etc.

Edit:
I found another bug:
5. Progressbar is not changing on "ChannelPreview"
The Progressbar for LiveTV is not changing, when "ChannelPreview" is active. To fix it, please have a look at the changes here:
https://pastebin.com/rxZL2fb3
Line 197-198, 234 and the progress-block with lines 237 - 245
Maybe you forgot to add this code, when you added the timeshift bar. It is in the code for Estuary here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...R.xml#L177
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2018-12-01, 18:27)Solo0815 Wrote: 4. Add Plot/Description/Episodename for Recordings like in Movies, TVShows:

Hi,
I have some question about that. 
Is it possible to add Episode an Season Numbers (S01E01) in PVR like Episodename ?
(2018-12-03, 11:34)Grabber66 Wrote:
(2018-12-01, 18:27)Solo0815 Wrote: 4. Add Plot/Description/Episodename for Recordings like in Movies, TVShows:
Hi,
I have some question about that. 
Is it possible to add Episode an Season Numbers (S01E01) in PVR like Episodename ?  
Yes, it is possible and I have working code here. I just wanted to go "Step by step" with Mike Wink
If all improvements above are merged, then this would have been my next request. Please test it and give feedback, after it is merged.

@mikeSiLVO 
I can send you XMLs with all the bugfixes for PVR (1.,2.,4.,5.), based on the latest github code, if you don't mind.
Then you can have a look and ppl can beta-test it with Leia.
If you are OK with that, please have a look at 3. (youtube thumb) in my post above anyway
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Haven't seen it reported yet, running one of the latest ANS Leia from git, there is a bug with "show playlist".
It works when i switch skins.
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
(2018-12-01, 18:27)Solo0815 Wrote: 1. TopBar bug:
fixed
(2018-12-01, 18:27)Solo0815 Wrote: 2. Add timeshift info (actual position, etc.):
Please move
xml:
+ !PVR.IsTimeshift
from line 157 to line 200 (VideoPlayer.NextEndTime), because "VideoPlayer.NextTitle" is not visible when timeshifting. Then "VideoPlayer.NextEndTime" should also be hidden.
(2018-12-01, 18:27)Solo0815 Wrote: 3. Missing Youtube Thumbnail in FullscreenInfo:

4. Add Plot/Description/Episodename for Recordings like in Movies, TVShows:
fixed
(2018-12-01, 18:27)Solo0815 Wrote: Edit:
I found another bug:
5. Progressbar is not changing on "ChannelPreview"
The Progressbar for LiveTV is not changing, when "ChannelPreview" is active. To fix it, please have a look at the changes here:
https://pastebin.com/rxZL2fb3
Line 197-198, 234 and the progress-block with lines 237 - 245
Maybe you forgot to add this code, when you added the timeshift bar. It is in the code for Estuary here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...R.xml#L177 
still pending

new ones:
6. DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml
to have consistent progress bars, please change line 73 and 74, 124 and 125, 203 and 204 in DialogPVRChannelsOSD with
xml:
<texturebg colordiffuse="$VAR[ThemeLabelColor]" border="3,0,3,0">new_pvr/texturebg_border_white.png</texturebg>
<midtexture colordiffuse="$VAR[ThemeLabelColor]" border="0">new_pvr/texturebg_white.png</midtexture>

7. Add Episodename (with Ep and Season-Info) to "LiveTVInfobar"
You know, we talked about this about 2 years ago Wink
I'd put it next to "VideoPlayer.Title" with a smaller font ...

Thx for the fixes. I hope this will be the last bugs ...
Should I send you some pics and code for the mentioned Season and Episode Info (6. and 7.) in LiveTV?
@Solo0815 Yes. Please send code examples plus screenshots Smile

With regard to TIMESHIFT...

What exactly is the purpose of showing this information? I was assuming that it is showing when you RW/FF and how far that is into the program you are currently watching. Is that correct or is it showing where you are after timeshifting? If the latter then it may be best to rework the whole layout...

Would it not make more sense to add the current position/offset above/below the left and right of the "seekbar"?

What exactly is channelpreview? I need to understand when you see it and what the problem is cause I am coding blind here.

#6 I just did now but not sure when I will push changes but it will not be too long from today.

#7 Examples please. I have no idea what we talked about 2 years ago Wink
(2018-12-06, 20:14)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @Solo0815 Yes. Please send code examples plus screenshots Smile

With regard to TIMESHIFT...

What exactly is the purpose of showing this information? I was assuming that it is showing when you RW/FF and how far that is into the program you are currently watching. Is that correct or is it showing where you are after timeshifting? If the latter then it may be best to rework the whole layout...
Your first assumption is correct. Please have a look at the screenshots below. I added some description.
(2018-12-06, 20:14)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Would it not make more sense to add the current position/offset above/below the left and right of the "seekbar"?
I'd remove "!Pvr.IsTimeShift" from VideoPlayer.NextStartTime, VideoPlayer.NextTitle and VideoPlayer.NextEndtime
Then add this code before VideoPlayer.NextStatTime
xml:
<control type="label">
<width>auto</width>
<height>38</height>
<font>font14</font>
<textcolor>grey</textcolor>
<label>[COLOR $VAR[ThemeLabelColor]]$LOCALIZE[19031]:[/COLOR]</label>
<visible>!String.IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.NextStartTime) + Pvr.IsTimeShift</visible>
</control>
See screenshot below
(2018-12-06, 20:14)mikeSiLVO Wrote: What exactly is channelpreview? I need to understand when you see it and what the problem is cause I am coding blind here.
ChannelPreview is active, when you press Up/Down on the remote. With it you can see (read), what is running on other channels, without switching to that channel.
I made some screenshots. With it, you can compare my suggested bugfix.
https://imgur.com/a/o5qx3Qa
(2018-12-06, 20:14)mikeSiLVO Wrote: #7 Examples please. I have no idea what we talked about 2 years ago Wink
I'll post some screenshots for this over the weekend (hopefully)

How can I add small sized screenshots to the post? Huh
I don't like the look on the progressbar when in timeshift. Some people also have permanent timeshift activated so current channel is always in timeshift in that case.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
What do you suggest? Feedback for a new look is welcome
(2018-12-08, 18:43)Solo0815 Wrote: What do you suggest? Feedback for a new look is welcome

Something like this with timeshift in dark blue.
This is the look this patch i did before all latest changes but wasn't accepted.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO/pull/71

Maybe colours can be changed but something like that.
Another option could be have a few options how it should look.
I am a big friend of many configure options Smile.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
Hi Mike, Thanks for the hands down best Kodi skin! I noticed a couple of things with the widgets while doing a clean install on my new NUC. Kodi 18 RC2, Latest Skin from Git. The List widget does not display "square poster" properly. screenshot below. It does populate an image if changed to “poster”.  More of an issue is that a program app when launched from that widget seems to execute 7 times with no way to cancel out. Never had that problem in older versions. Thanks for all you do!
ImageImage
I have both 'artwork beef' and 'artwork downloader'.   AD is still doing download runs, but I had to put my own api numbers into the *.py files in the 'Lib' folder.   The problem is that on Nox: Silvo, only the 'Logo' artwork displays in 'Next Aired' tv guide view.  'Posters' and 'Banners' don't work.  Does the skin only display Logos?

Second thing is that there's only a default view which is a vertical column of days on the left and the episodes on the right, horizonally:

I'd like it to display so I can see the whole week at a glance, with the days in a row across the top...  sort of like this:

This is Confluence, I'm told.
  • 533(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55