• 538(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
a-ha. Ok, thanks mikeSiLVO . I knew I must have missed something, but did not know what Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-01-18, 06:58)Karellen Wrote: a-ha. Ok, thanks mikeSiLVO . I knew I must have missed something, but did not know what Smile

If you have my repo then it is click to install in Skin settings > Help > Supported add-ons

Great. Thanks Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-01-15, 14:49)johany Wrote: I've found a bug with the Netflix style pause screen where it says "xx hours xx minutes remaining". When there's no minutes remaining, only hours and seconds, the text says "xx hour left xx seconds left". The word "left" should not be displayed after "hour" in this case.

Do you want me to post this on GitHub as well?
 On second thought, the seconds should probably not even be displayed when there is more than an your left, should it?
Hi Mike,

Sorry if the question is answered anywhere. I have not found it

Is there any way to hide the OSD info automatically after a few seconds (3, by example)?

It is annoying to have to press BACK button always to hide the OSD.

Thank you
Is it possible to have Extended Info Script used as the default Information screen?  I was told the Titan skin has the ability and did test drive the skin but honestly I've been using Aeon Nox Silvo for so long I simple do not wish to switch just for this feature.  Love the skin Mike!!  I sort off reviewed some of the xml files and it looks like I was there for perhaps future or maybe taken out from the DialogVideoInfo.xml

<!-- <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + Window.IsActive(videos) + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.UseExtendedInfo) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)]">Action(close)</onload> -->

Looks commented out and the "UseExtendedInfo" setting does not exist in the interface options nor exists in the settings.xml.
Does someone have a version with News Center Widget integrated in the skin for download? By the way a great skin, my favorite on the market...
A question about changing artwork. I organize TV Shows by show-title, then by LowList. When I'm in LowList, sometimes the poster art is different than the series art. Usually this is fine (for example, Battlestar Galactica shows season posters as does Sherlock), but for Gundam: Origin it shows the original artwork for the manga rather than the english dubbed anime.

Manga cover that appears on each episode:

Anime cover (BlueRay):

The manga cover is incorrect, but I can't find an option to change it. In information per episode I can change the fanart, but not the poster. In Estuary the poster art doesn't appear at all.
(2019-01-23, 02:13)Bedwyr Wrote: sometimes the poster art is different than the series art
Do you mean that different views are showing different posters?

Or do you mean you have posters downloaded that are different to what you expected to download?

Which scraper are you using, and have you gone to that website, looked up the show and seen what posters are available?
My Signature
(2019-01-23, 04:24)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-01-23, 02:13)Bedwyr Wrote: sometimes the poster art is different than the series art
Do you mean that different views are showing different posters?

Or do you mean you have posters downloaded that are different to what you expected to download?

Which scraper are you using, and have you gone to that website, looked up the show and seen what posters are available? 
 So if I am on the main TV Shows page, I see the normal posters in a grid. I can change the information->art->poster from there. If I click on the show, I go into LowList display which has a vertical list of all episodes for that show. On the right is a description of the episode and fanart. On the left is another poster. For all the TV Shows I have they are displaying fine. BSG is showing "special" and "season 1" posters correctly, for example. When it comes to Gundam: Origin, however, I get that manga poster. And the thing is, I don't have any way I can find of changing it. If I go to information-art, I only get the option to change fanart but not poster. So something is auto searching and populating with that manga image and I don't have any control over it (that I can find).

If I switch to Estuary, none of the views inside the TV Show's page even display a poster.

I hope that was descriptive and clear enough. Sometimes words suck. If it isn't, I can take some screenshots tomorrow.

As for the scraper, it's the standard Kodi one. AT least I haven't switched to anything else as far as I know. (which I updated from advice I got in the Scraper help forum: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=339608 ; that's working fine now).
Ok, so from what I understand, it is the Season Poster that you are trying to change. It is a bit counter-intuitive, but if you...

1. highlight the Season in the list,
2. call up the Context Menu
3. select Manage
4. select Choose Art

You can change the Season poster there. So you still need to make sure you have an alternative poster available, either locally (even using the main tv show poster) or online if any are available.
My Signature
@Bedwyr Those are probably the season poster. If you have Artwork Beef installed then you can open EXTRAS in the Video Info Screen and manually pick a different poster. You can only change the Season Poster when viewing the TV Show information.

(2019-01-22, 14:24)Ken62465 Wrote: Is it possible to have Extended Info Script used as the default Information screen?  I was told the Titan skin has the ability and did test drive the skin but honestly I've been using Aeon Nox Silvo for so long I simple do not wish to switch just for this feature.  Love the skin Mike!!  I sort off reviewed some of the xml files and it looks like I was there for perhaps future or maybe taken out from the DialogVideoInfo.xml

<!-- <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + Window.IsActive(videos) + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.UseExtendedInfo) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)]">Action(close)</onload> -->

Looks commented out and the "UseExtendedInfo" setting does not exist in the interface options nor exists in the settings.xml.

It is commented out because Extended Info script does not seem to be as maintained as it once was. It is still in the Krypton version (removed completely in Leia) for those that want to use it but I don't want to support it.

If you uncomment out the code in DialogVideoInfo and Variables.xmls then it should mostly work but there may be more code elsewhere that I am forgetting about.

If the button to enable the settings is not commented out in Skin settings then you can add Skin.SetBool(Enable.UseExtendedInfo) to Startup.xml
(2019-01-18, 07:02)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 06:58)Karellen Wrote: a-ha. Ok, thanks mikeSiLVO . I knew I must have missed something, but did not know what Smile

If you have my repo then it is click to install in Skin settings > Help > Supported add-ons

I'm not able to find this section "Skin settings:Addon Status"
(2019-01-23, 19:57)cdkao Wrote: I'm not able to find this section "Skin settings:Addon Status"
It is here...

My Signature
  • 538(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55