• 621(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-11-17, 16:35)DoctorJellybean Wrote: Thank you for a great skin! I'm very new to using skins, so apologies if I'm asking silly questions Blush. I'm using the TriPanel view.
  1. Is it possible to display whether a movie has subtitles or not at the bottom where the movie details are displayed?
  2. The titles list shows each movie's ratings. Can one hide the ratings?
Thanks in advance. 
And I forgot to add: Is it possible to remove some of the items at the bottom e.g. Weather, Apps, etc, as I don't use them?
(2019-11-14, 21:54)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-11-10, 22:50)tnkrer Wrote: tv show - next aired - does not show title of the show or background image or banner Sad
Works on all other skins.
Do others have similar issues? How to fix those? I did try this - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2791034
But that has not helped. I am using Kodi 18.3 and Aeon Nox Silvo

Thanks

There is only one layout in the skin and it uses logos not banners. If no logo then it shows the label of the show. It also shows backgrounds when you are focused on the item.

If you want that layout you linked to then you would need to delete the skins version of the tv next aired xmls and then the skin will use the built-in ones provided by the add-on. 

My screen is missing the show logo and the background image Sad
I would have added a screenshot, but next-aired has not data today Sad The logs said - "ERROR: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### ERROR retreiving updates from thetvdb.com: File is not a zip file" May be tvdb issue in the red banner at the top of this page has something to do with that.
(2019-11-18, 06:12)tnkrer Wrote: May be tvdb issue in the red banner at the top of this page has something to do with that.
Yes. That is the reason. Anything that relies on TVDB is broken
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello,
 just a little question. Smile 

Is it possible to reduce the size of the menu bar and the font?

thank you

Edit : 
is it possible to have animated posters in widget on the menu and in mediatheque ?
thx
@mikeSiLVO - Hi Mike,

I don't know if this issue is strictly with me, or a bug in the skin, but since theTVDB has been down my Widget #1 (lower row) which displayed Episodes Airing Today has not been working but I  can no longer jump to the Top row (Recently Added Episodes). I actually did notice it a while back, but it stands out more so now that the TV Guide is not being updated.

Regards,

Shedrock
Hello,

Could anybody help me to start intro on Android mediabox? Kodi Leila with Silvo skin.
I did find intro.mp4 in extras folder but it doesn't start. How should I change Startup.xml to make it available at the beginning?
On windows-based HTPC intro start by default but I can't understand what should I do to play it on android mediabox? Remove splash? or anything other?
In skin settings , extras, is "enable start up intro " ticked ?
(2019-11-20, 23:11)ontap Wrote: In skin settings , extras, is "enable start up intro " ticked ?

Will check it once again. Might be I didn't find it but I guess that setting is available on Windows, not Android Kodi.
that setting is available in the skin on all OS I think.
(2019-11-21, 00:15)ontap Wrote: that setting is available in the skin on all OS I think.

Yes, I did find it finally! Thank you. But intro didn't start yet :-(
Just a pop-up "External player activated" over the black screen...
(2019-11-21, 13:13)newsea Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 00:15)ontap Wrote: that setting is available in the skin on all OS I think.

Yes, I did find it finally! Thank you. But intro didn't start yet :-(
Just a pop-up "External player activated" over the black screen...  
Just to be clear , are you trying to play the default intro , or a custom one of your own ?
Are you using a fresh silvo skin , not a "build"
Does line 29 in "startup.xml" look like this.
<onfocus>PlayMedia(special://skin/extras/intro.mp4,1)</onfocus>
(2019-11-15, 03:18)Wanderer189 Wrote: That is possible Sir and I will tinker with the script.embuary.helper and see what I can do...  Are you watching me? Huh"mentioned in your other thread" Blush .

My grandson is in heaven thanks to you and me. I have done a batman, spiderman, man of steel, super mario, toy story, scooby-doo theme using the 7.9.4 and all of them with home screen animations on them (and one to match my kodi fork for myself and wife).

He is 5yrs old and he knows Mike on the computer is the fella that helps Papaw make the bats fly or superman fly or scooby and shaggy run from the ghosts on on his tv box.  You don't know how much it means to me, that you are willing to take the time to do what you do, then answer questions for folks like me to help me make memories with my grandson. Thanks Mike, I really mean it for all you have done.

You're welcome Blush

Haha, no I'm not following you. I did a Google search and checked for posts that related to your query and yours popped up Wink

(2019-11-17, 09:34)xardas1977 Wrote: thank you for perfect skin, only one "problem" - how to hide watching status indicator in list of movies ? in skin menu - it is disabled...

No way at the moment to hide the checkbox and checkmark in list views. The status indicators are for posters/icons only.

(2019-11-17, 16:35)DoctorJellybean Wrote: Thank you for a great skin! I'm very new to using skins, so apologies if I'm asking silly questions Blush. I'm using the TriPanel view.
  1. Is it possible to display whether a movie has subtitles or not at the bottom where the movie details are displayed?
  2. The titles list shows each movie's ratings. Can one hide the ratings?
Thanks in advance.

It is possible if you activate the language flags option in Skin settings > SiLVO extras but the positioning is off so you won't see it without a fix which I will push to GitHub sometime today or tomorrow.

Hiding the ratings in list views would require activating the setting in Skin settings > Advanced. Thankfully that does work correctly without needing me to fix it Wink

(2019-11-17, 17:37)DoctorJellybean Wrote: And I forgot to add: Is it possible to remove some of the items at the bottom e.g. Weather, Apps, etc, as I don't use them?

What items do you mean? If you mean the main menu then you customize it in the main menu customizer. If you specifically mean the sub menu then navigate to menu item and select manage submenu on the right hand side.

Look for Setup the Aeon Nox Main Menu located both in Main Menu & Customization sections of Skin settings.

(2019-11-18, 05:57)tnkrer Wrote: My screen is missing the show logo and the background image Sad

Please provide a debug log (wiki).

(2019-11-19, 16:52)k-limero Wrote: Hello,
just a little question. Smile

Is it possible to reduce the size of the menu bar and the font?

thank you

Edit :
is it possible to have animated posters in widget on the menu and in mediatheque ?
thx

Not without modding the skin to add it yourself.

Sorry Sad

(2019-11-19, 23:59)shedrock Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - Hi Mike,

I don't know if this issue is strictly with me, or a bug in the skin, but since theTVDB has been down my Widget #1 (lower row) which displayed Episodes Airing Today has not been working but I can no longer jump to the Top row (Recently Added Episodes). I actually did notice it a while back, but it stands out more so now that the TV Guide is not being updated.

Regards,

Shedrock

I will need some more info to track this down. Screenshots would help so I can know the layout chosen without asking you a million questions on the settings and options you have enabled. The type of Widget or whether it loads shouldn't matter but other settings can affect where focus goes...

So not sure why but this last update seems really popular with over half a million downloads since release Shocked

I also think it is the most bug free version I have put out so far. My thanks to all of you that help and provide bug reports Cool Nod
@mikeSiLVO - I'll let you know Mike, but it is with extended panel, or compact panel. I'll take some screen shots tomorrow and post them here for you. I may also have to post a log because the skin keeps restarting quite often when I switch from TV show to TV show, or even when I perform library updates (before theTVDB issues). I don't seem to have the issue with Amber, but I'll also get back to you on that as well.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2019-11-22, 04:20)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 05:57)tnkrer Wrote: My screen is missing the show logo and the background image Sad

Please provide a debug log (wiki)

Looks like the links for the logo png are not working Sad The background image is working.
https://paste.kodi.tv/rakusapawo.kodi

ImageImage
  • 621(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55