• 622(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-11-21, 20:07)ontap Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 13:13)newsea Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 00:15)ontap Wrote: that setting is available in the skin on all OS I think.

Yes, I did find it finally! Thank you. But intro didn't start yet :-(
Just a pop-up "External player activated" over the black screen...   
Just to be clear , are you trying to play the default intro , or a custom one of your own ?
Are you using a fresh silvo skin , not a "build"
Does line 29 in "startup.xml" look like this.
<onfocus>PlayMedia(special://skin/extras/intro.mp4,1)</onfocus> 
Yes, I'm trying to play default intro and use fresh Silvo skin and line 29 in startup.xml match your matches your example. Nothing special...
Am I correct that intro is SiLVO privilege and I can't play it on other skins, like Aeon MQ8, for example?
(2019-11-22, 17:06)tnkrer Wrote:  Looks like the links for the logo png are not working Sad The background image is working.
The Next Aired add-on is currently broken. Visit the Next Aired thread or the TVDB for more info.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Has anyone got the skin working with the Python 3 builds of Matrix?  As soon as I return to the main menu, one of the dependency addons throws an error and I just get stuck on "Building menu".
(2019-11-22, 20:28)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-11-22, 17:06)tnkrer Wrote:  Looks like the links for the logo png are not working Sad The background image is working.
The Next Aired add-on is currently broken. Visit the Next Aired thread or the TVDB for more info. 
I am not convinced that this is caused by tvdb outage. I have never seen logo for the next aired in this skin. I didn't know how it was supposed to look until I saw the screenshot. The logs suggest that it cannot download the png file for the logo. When I tried the link from the logs, I could not see any png either. Could it be the artwork downloader?
Also tvdb update is working for me in next aired addon after a minor fix in the tvdbapi.py file from the next aired addon thread)
(2019-11-23, 01:11)tnkrer Wrote:
(2019-11-22, 20:28)Karellen Wrote:
I am not convinced that this is caused by tvdb outage. I have never seen logo for the next aired in this skin. I didn't know how it was supposed to look until I saw the screenshot. The logs suggest that it cannot download the png file for the logo. When I tried the link from the logs, I could not see any png either. Could it be the artwork downloader?
Also tvdb update is working for me in next aired addon after a minor fix in the tvdbapi.py file from the next aired addon thread) 
From reading this, this sounds more like a image issue rather than Next Aired issue. I have png files for all my shows and they display fine. Have you manually downloaded a test png file from like fanart and placed it in the appropriate show folder to see if that works? I have to sometimes create a png file if I can't find one on fanart or other sources.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2019-11-23, 03:03)Wanderer189 Wrote:
(2019-11-23, 01:11)tnkrer Wrote:
(2019-11-22, 20:28)Karellen Wrote: The Next Aired add-on is currently broken. Visit the Next Aired thread or the TVDB for more info.  
From reading this, this sounds more like a image issue rather than Next Aired issue. I have png files for all my shows and they display fine. Have you manually downloaded a test png file from like fanart and placed it in the appropriate show folder to see if that works? I have to sometimes create a png file if I can't find one on fanart or other sources. 

I was thinking along similar lines. And searching got me to the new way of downloading extra art in V18 - https://kodi.wiki/view/TV-Show_artwork. After updating advancedsetting.xml and scraping a show, it downloaded appropriate png files and now that show is showing the clearlogo. So I need to scrape all the shows again I think. But I have found solution for my issue. Thanks for all the help!
(2019-11-23, 00:59)beeswax Wrote: Has anyone got the skin working with the Python 3 builds of Matrix?  As soon as I return to the main menu, one of the dependency addons throws an error and I just get stuck on "Building menu".

You need the Python 3 compatible version of Skin Shortcuts.

I will link a download zip to first page and you can also get it from HERE.

Just like Kodi v19 the Python 3 version of script.skinshortcuts is not fully tested and could contain bugs so please report any you encounter in either GitHub issues, here in this thread, or in the one for Skin Shortcuts.
Recently re-did my Kodi build from the ground up (Windows 10 / Leia 64bit) and, after years with another skin, swapped to Aeon Nox: SiLVO, and haven't regretted it in the slightest.  It's a thing of beauty.

I have run across something though, and I'm not sure if it's just supposed to be that way by design, or if it's something to do with my configuration.

I've found that, on the "Titles Screen", whether it be Movies or TV Shows, the fan art is not rotating... as in each movie only shows a single image.  I'm using the Showcase view (but I've confirmed the same inaction on others), and, under the Background option, have both Fanart & Extra-fanart enabled.   I've toggled them on / off, but no change.

Now, this may be "as intended", but, since the Extra-fanart option is available, it makes me think that the fanart should cycle, as it does with other skins.

My media is all stored on a central NAS, and the Extra-fanart is stored under each movie folder, in a folder named extrafanart.

Any thoughts?
In the skin settings, did you select how often to rotate the images?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2019-11-23, 21:24)brazen1 Wrote: In the skin settings, did you select how often to rotate the images?

The skin has a default so you don't need to select one to have it work only to alter the speed if you prefer faster or slower.

@RobbieWilkes You say it is in folders but Kodi doesn't know about those folders so you need to either utilize the latest artwork features available to Kodi or setup and run Artwork Beef which has options to add the fanart from your extrafanart folders to the Kodi Artwork DB..
(2019-11-23, 19:40)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-11-23, 00:59)beeswax Wrote: Has anyone got the skin working with the Python 3 builds of Matrix?  As soon as I return to the main menu, one of the dependency addons throws an error and I just get stuck on "Building menu".

You need the Python 3 compatible version of Skin Shortcuts.

I will link a download zip to first page and you can also get it from HERE.

Just like Kodi v19 the Python 3 version of script.skinshortcuts is not fully tested and could contain bugs so please report any you encounter in either GitHub issues, here in this thread, or in the one for Skin Shortcuts. 

Thanks Mike, working nicely so far.  I have a couple of widgets based on Smart Playlists for Movies and TV and both are working fine with the new version you posted.
(2019-11-22, 04:20)mikeSiLVO Wrote:  
(2019-11-17, 16:35)DoctorJellybean Wrote: Thank you for a great skin! I'm very new to using skins, so apologies if I'm asking silly questions Blush. I'm using the TriPanel view.
  1. Is it possible to display whether a movie has subtitles or not at the bottom where the movie details are displayed?
  2. The titles list shows each movie's ratings. Can one hide the ratings?
Thanks in advance. 

It is possible if you activate the language flags option in Skin settings > SiLVO extras but the positioning is off so you won't see it without a fix which I will push to GitHub sometime today or tomorrow.

Hiding the ratings in list views would require activating the setting in Skin settings > Advanced. Thankfully that does work correctly without needing me to fix it Wink
(2019-11-17, 17:37)DoctorJellybean Wrote: And I forgot to add: Is it possible to remove some of the items at the bottom e.g. Weather, Apps, etc, as I don't use them?

What items do you mean? If you mean the main menu then you customize it in the main menu customizer. If you specifically mean the sub menu then navigate to menu item and select manage submenu on the right hand side.

Look for Setup the Aeon Nox Main Menu located both in Main Menu & Customization sections of Skin settings. 

Thanks! All done.

It looks like the checkboxes for the ratings are still visible, I'll have to check it on the TV as I changed the settings via the PC monitor.
@mikeSiLVO - Here are some screenshots of the issues I mentioned a few posts back in regards to not being able to access the Top widget when no TV show episodes are airing today.

ImageImage

Regards,

Shedrock
(2019-11-24, 19:28)shedrock Wrote: ... not being able to access the Top widget ....

This is not the solution, but a workaround :
If you set the "Aeon Nox Main menu horizontal position" to "center" (not the "low" ) you will able to access the one widget if there are no content in the other one.
(2019-11-24, 20:18)Dezmo Wrote: This is not the solution, but a workaround :
If you set the "Aeon Nox Main menu horizontal position" to "center" (not the "low" ) you will able to access the one widget if there are no content in the other one. 
I know, but I hate that layout. It just looks weird. Thanks for the suggestion though. Big Grin

Shedrock
  • 622(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55