• 648(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Yes works! Thank you
(2020-05-25, 21:30)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-05-25, 18:31)Rainey222 Wrote: My question is where dose that icon on the left come from,
The icon on the left is the Studio logo. The logos are provided by an image resource addon... https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=st...=title+ASC

If you are using NFO files, check that you have the <studio></studio> tag. For the addon to work you can have only one studio in the nfo file. If you have two or more, then no icon is displayed. 

Thanks I will look into it.

I guess I was confused I thought the ones with the studio logo wear in error and the ones that had the cover icon we're the ones that were correct for movies. But now I have a spot to look for where it is getting the information and also you posted the link to the add-on so I'll check it out

thank you.

EDIT:
It works

if no Studio entry then it displays the cover icon, If only one studio and a common one it display the studio icon, and like you said if more then one entry no icon.
Now just need to learn how to fix it the easy way.

I just started using TMM TinyMediaManager, and it added more then one studio entry in many of them. Studio is not in the manual edit screens so have try other methods.
hi im having an issue with this skin i have used this skin quite alot but recently tried a newer kodi 19 matrix fork that has hdr support which is all working fine only issue i seem to be having is when configuring the skin i would normally be able to set a playlist as a main menu item and have the option where it asks me if i would like to play the playlist when this is clicked on when making the shortcut but i no longer seem to be getting that option any ideas what would be up or what i may have done wrong thanks
(2020-05-20, 16:11)extremeaudio Wrote: I am a veteran kodi user and i cannot believe I never tried this skin once. Its just what I need, vertical menu, light, beautiful, infinitely customizable ! 

Just a few tips please:

1. Music Fullscreen - when the music fullscreen kicks in the font of the lyrics on screen (normal lyrics mode, not animated) are centered and quite large in a strange italics font. Anyway to have them neat and formal on a side?

2.  I have added a shortcut to update library and few others. In my previous skins, commands to call such submenus would call the submenu and then execute a "return" I guess so that the sub menu went out of sight. Cant get this to happen here. 

3. The "Search" main menu item is just awesome that it allows direct search to library, youtube and TMDB. Any possibility of adding to or subtracting from this list would be totally awesome!

4. Its not my biggest worry but I cant get cinematograph posters to work.
Humble bump for help!
Hi need some help..
Is there a way for Aeon Nox Silvo to download artwork for pvr epg when no artwork is available for shows and movies..noticed madnox just downloads artwork when in pvr channels menu and epg so hopefully I m not asking too much..thanks
Is there any options for forced views, or a way to lock viewtypes for Movies/Shows/etc?
^ Select the side menu in your library (up arrow).  Select your view at the top.  Scroll down to the gear icon at the bottom.  Disable the views you will not be using.  Select save and exit at the bottom.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2020-05-30, 16:28)brazen1 Wrote: ^ Select the side menu in your library (up arrow).  Select your view at the top.  Scroll down to the gear icon at the bottom.  Disable the views you will not be using.  Select save and exit at the bottom.
Beautiful, hidden, useful gem I had totally no idea about!
Hi can somebody help me , i m trying to find the xml of the button 71(clear data) that is at System>PVR & Live TV >General > Clear Data 
Thanks in advance
For those of you who use Advanced Mame or Emulator Launcher, Rychem has forked this skin, and added views just for games!!  There is a dedicated thread for those modifications located here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=351163
Sorry, might be a noob question, but how do I get the codec logos (HEVC & H264) displayed correctly?

When I scrape the movies with Kodi directly (The Movie Database) then I get the logos displayed. In contrast when doing this with Tiny Media Manager and use "local information only" I do not see the codec logos. Also by adding them to the filename (e.g. hevc, x265) does not help. What do I do wrong? Thanks.
(2020-05-30, 16:28)brazen1 Wrote: ^ Select the side menu in your library (up arrow).  Select your view at the top.  Scroll down to the gear icon at the bottom.  Disable the views you will not be using.  Select save and exit at the bottom.

Thats not really useful, because I wanted different set views for movies, shows, episodes, and files. Deleting viewtypes is still not gonna set anything correctly.
(2020-06-02, 13:34)Parker_Payne Wrote: Sorry, might be a noob question, but how do I get the codec logos (HEVC & H264) displayed correctly?

When I scrape the movies with Kodi directly (The Movie Database) then I get the logos displayed. In contrast when doing this with Tiny Media Manager and use "local information only" I do not see the codec logos. Also by adding them to the filename (e.g. hevc, x265) does not help. What do I do wrong? Thanks.

Tmm uses mediainfo program to get that info, not sure if it is built-in or you need to have it installed. In my case I had it installed already. I do see the logos on the movie information page after tmm made the nfo's and I refreshed movie or the library.
(2020-06-05, 00:55)Rainey222 Wrote: Tmm uses mediainfo program to get that info, not sure if it is built-in or you need to have it installed. In my case I had it installed already. I do see the logos on the movie information page after tmm made the nfo's and I refreshed movie or the library. 

Yes, sure, mediainfo is available and TMM actually writes the codec in the nfo file: 
<video>
        <codec>h265</codec>

But on Aeon Nox Silvo the codec logo for HEVC/h265 isn't displayed. For h264 this works and is showing up on Aeon Nox.
(2020-06-05, 15:08)Parker_Payne Wrote: But on Aeon Nox Silvo the codec logo for HEVC/h265 isn't displayed. For h264 this works and is showing up on Aeon Nox.
It works for me...

This is what Kodi writes for the streamdetails...
xml:
<video>
<codec>hevc</codec>
<aspect>1.777778</aspect>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<durationinseconds>2473</durationinseconds>
<stereomode></stereomode>
</video>
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 648(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55