• 660(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Is it possible to make LiveTv menu transparent?
@mikeSiLVO Any chance you could add an "HDR" icon as well? Our media is mixed enough now that we need to keep track of what's HDR and what isn't so we know which room/tv to watch with. Smile
Hi @mikeSiLVO

When you eventually get back into the swing of Kodi, wondering if you could reconsider the tv timer page.

Even after all this time using this particular page, we still constantly misread the list. The spacing between the lines of text leads to confusion.

Box 1 seems more natural to read. The two lines of text are grouped together and reading naturally flows from there. But this is wrong because those two lines of text are for different timers
Box 2 has a spacing too wide and looks like a spacing between timers, rather than part of the same timer.
Box 3 Maybe this as an example.
Box 4 what is this space used for? I only ever see an over large channel logo which is a duplicate of the channel logo already in the left list. Maybe remove this completely and have the main list spanning the full width and using a single line for each timer?

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Good afternoon! Tell me why when I create my menu item and go into it, I want to select the view type, then there are only two view types - the list and icons. How to make it possible to select all types of viewing as in the "FILMS" menu and others?
Hey everyone...So can someone clarify/point me into the direction on how to enable/make volume buttons on all screens? Im on fire tv stick and can not use volume buttons on it's remote control (its just because of how my setup is organized, no options at this point), nore I want to occupy any others buttons on the remote to control the volume, so I need some onscreen sollution
Can someone please tell me how to get out of this skin? There is no System menu.
No Settings etc.
(2020-10-16, 07:15)Dypsis Wrote: Can someone please tell me how to get out of this skin? There is no System menu.
No Settings etc.
Yes there is. But if you have disabled that main menu option, then press s on your keyboard and select Settings. What platform are you on? Windows?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-10-16, 07:45)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 07:15)Dypsis Wrote: Can someone please tell me how to get out of this skin? There is no System menu.
No Settings etc.
Yes there is. But if you have disabled that main menu option, then press s on your keyboard and select Settings. What platform are you on? Windows?
Android TV.
(2020-10-16, 07:47)Dypsis Wrote:
No Settings etc.
Android TV.
S on the keyboard worked.
Thanks once again, Karellen. Cool
(2020-10-16, 07:54)Dypsis Wrote: S on the keyboard worked.
No problems. That is a global shortcut, so will work on every skin.
My Signature
(2020-10-16, 07:58)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 07:54)Dypsis Wrote: S on the keyboard worked.
No problems. That is a global shortcut, so will work on every skin.
I was actually liking the Aeon MQ 8 skin, but was having trouble with Artist Slideshow update error messages.
I even reverted back to an older version of Artist Slideshow and reset the skin, but the errors remained.
(2020-10-16, 08:05)Dypsis Wrote: but was having trouble with Artist Slideshow update error messages.
I am not aware of any break in Artist Slideshow.

Post your Debug Log in the Artist Slideshow thread and the developer will check it... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=124880
My Signature
Hi
is there a way to create a single-click subtitles download button while playing videos?
at the moment when i click the subtitles button it opens a menu from which i need to choose download subtitles..
No Settings etc.
I forgot to ask. How did I disable that main menu option? Confused
How do I enable it?
(2020-10-16, 09:09)Dypsis Wrote: I forgot to ask. How did I disable that main menu option?
Go into Skin Settings. Use the s button for the context menu. Then...

My Signature
  • 660(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55