• 670(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Set description or synopsis, over-runs by a half line 'Genre' listing just below movie #; v 7.9.6. 1080p Matrix
Skin Info Service Error the 1st time a Movie Set is focused.  Matrix and v20.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2021-02-23, 13:48)SpankDaMunkee Wrote: Hey there,

Just started using this skin in the latest (stable) build of Kodi and I'm absolutely loving it, but there is one strange thing I came across in my usage, it would seem "cdart" isn't being used on the animated disc when playing music. I did a checked and sure enough cdart is being picked up in kodi itself, just not being used by the skin for some reason. Any assistance on this would very much be appreciated, thanks. ^^
Have the same problem. I'm playing from Albums view of Music. I launched Information menu for the album, then Choose Art and verified that Thumbnail and cdart is showing the correct images (Folder.jpg and cdArt.png in the album folder). But on the full playing music screen I only have a generic CD spinning, with the artist name / album name on it. Fix for this issue much appreciated. Thanks for the great skin!
Aeon Nox: Silvo (7.9.6)
KODI v19.0

Having to 'shop' for a new skin for v19 and this is the frontrunner, one question though is there any way to get the current weather (at least the temperature) in the top info bar?
Anyone can use this skin in Android TV (Nvidia Shield)? There is no problem with my Mac but it simply doesn’t work in the Shield after update to 19.0
(2021-02-25, 22:04)Lee Thompson Wrote: Aeon Nox: Silvo (7.9.6)
KODI v19.0

Having to 'shop' for a new skin for v19 and this is the frontrunner, one question though is there any way to get the current weather (at least the temperature) in the top info bar?

I don't remember doing anything special.

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
@mikeSiLVO 
Hi I love your skin since changing over to it in V19, It looks great and enjoy the customization,
I was hoping you might consider adding an option or 2 to the Rightlist view, primary when using TV shows, and movies

1. an option for Banners to be used in the list, ie a single row columns of banners, perhaps around 7 to 10 per page.
2. an option for the year to be turned off when on regular view or alternatively when using alt layout view to have the translucent highlight bar over the in focus item (ideally i would like it to look like the regular view but have the data displayed like alt view with the year underneath instead of to the side.
3. or a different tact to item2, to add some opaque background (perhaps with selective levels of opaqueness) just behind the list, as i am just struggling to get some contrast between the list and the fanart pic especially on lighter backgrounds the list of shows or episode becomes difficult to read, but not as dark as it is behind item in the list/lowlist views for example.

Thanks for your great effort on this skin and your consideration

Matt
I need help finding these custom view IDS, Thanks

MyFlix

RightList

Bigfan

FanartList

Small Icons

Fullscreen Wall

SongList

Gallery

Panel
(2021-02-25, 23:01)brazen1 Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 22:04)Lee Thompson Wrote: Aeon Nox: Silvo (7.9.6)
KODI v19.0

I don't remember doing anything special.

Huh, your menu looks completely different.

I have the weather on a bar in the top menu but that is the only place it appears.

^ Yes, I like the vertical menu option the skin offers in settings.  I also don't like a 'busy' overdone look so I use a simple black background for the main menu although I use widgets for a couple of the items.  This skin is highly customizable in the GUI and even more so by altering xml's but personally I make all adjustments within the GUI.  I've never pursued the weather icon in other views other than the top bar on the main page which is what I thought you originally requested if could be done.  It's default on the main page by design.

(2021-02-24, 03:34)brazen1 Wrote: Skin Info Service Error the 1st time a Movie Set is focused.  Matrix and v20.

I get no such error. Will need debug logs Smile

(2021-02-25, 17:13)nsw2200 Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 13:48)SpankDaMunkee Wrote: Hey there,

Just started using this skin in the latest (stable) build of Kodi and I'm absolutely loving it, but there is one strange thing I came across in my usage, it would seem "cdart" isn't being used on the animated disc when playing music. I did a checked and sure enough cdart is being picked up in kodi itself, just not being used by the skin for some reason. Any assistance on this would very much be appreciated, thanks. ^^
Have the same problem. I'm playing from Albums view of Music. I launched Information menu for the album, then Choose Art and verified that Thumbnail and cdart is showing the correct images (Folder.jpg and cdArt.png in the album folder). But on the full playing music screen I only have a generic CD spinning, with the artist name / album name on it. Fix for this issue much appreciated. Thanks for the great skin!

I need to re-add my music to Kodi, will have to get back to you after I get my library set up.

(2021-02-26, 03:57)dunk_98 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO
Hi I love your skin since changing over to it in V19, It looks great and enjoy the customization,
I was hoping you might consider adding an option or 2 to the Rightlist view, primary when using TV shows, and movies

1. an option for Banners to be used in the list, ie a single row columns of banners, perhaps around 7 to 10 per page.
2. an option for the year to be turned off when on regular view or alternatively when using alt layout view to have the translucent highlight bar over the in focus item (ideally i would like it to look like the regular view but have the data displayed like alt view with the year underneath instead of to the side.
3. or a different tact to item2, to add some opaque background (perhaps with selective levels of opaqueness) just behind the list, as i am just struggling to get some contrast between the list and the fanart pic especially on lighter backgrounds the list of shows or episode becomes difficult to read, but not as dark as it is behind item in the list/lowlist views for example.

Thanks for your great effort on this skin and your consideration

Matt

1) There are other views that have banners in them so probably not but never say never
2) Will need to decide how I display the option before adding one. So many options in the skin already Confused
3) I can maybe add an adjustable dim to the fanart but not a back panel to the list.
(2021-02-23, 00:31)mister_eff Wrote: I'm really liking Aeon Nox SiLVO. I had to look for a new skin for Matrix, and the customization options are really great!

Just wondering though, is there a way to change the color of the font so it's less bright? I watch in a dark room and it's only an issue when I'm watching an HDR video and I pull up the OSD. The arrows and lettering there can be too bright for me.

Thanks!

I have the same issue. The font colors are exaggerated and selecting a different one to compensate doesn't look right in non-hdr mode. Not sure of a solution here...
(2021-02-23, 05:27)flhthemi Wrote: I installed Matrix on my Android tablet last night and noticed right away the main menu bar has an issue where, I think, it's the 3rd menu item locking the bar to that selection. I can't enter addons or weather or anything else. The menu bar will slide through the options on it but selecting an item from it isn't functioning. i.e. sliding from System to Movies works but I can't select movies. Mouse does work but doesn't when trying to make the selection. Used to be I could tap it to open it once in was focused on it.

If I can find some sort of screen capture for video on the tablet I'll make a video if you like...

I don't know if a debug log would show any error as nothing is happening but glad to supply one if wanted.

Will definitely need debug log.
(2021-02-23, 10:42)Karellen Wrote: In the list of Add-on Status, you have script.artwork.beef listed, but it does not exist for v19. Also script.grab.fanart which does nothing when clicking on it to install. I guess it is no longer needed?

Thanks, will remove Artwork Beef for matrix.

Hmmm... Grab Fanart was updated to work on Matrix. I haven't checked if it was pulled or abandoned. Will have to do that when I get some time.
(2021-02-23, 21:19)Pienoet Wrote: @mikeSiLVO the library data provider addon needs to be updated for matrix.
I always get an error when returning to the homescreen.

Very easy to reproduce.

Just reboot and when finished booting you get an error.

Will need debug log. I get no error.
(2021-02-24, 00:29)PatK Wrote: Set description or synopsis, over-runs by a half line 'Genre' listing just below movie #; v 7.9.6. 1080p Matrix

Where does it do this? Pic please Blush

[Edit PatK] latest GitHub update fixed it.
(2021-02-24, 03:34)brazen1 Wrote: Skin Info Service Error the 1st time a Movie Set is focused.  Matrix and v20.

I just realized I have unpushed work locally. Will push it now. Please test GitHub version of the script.
@mikeSiLVO 

Here?  https://github.com/phil65/script.skin.info.service

I'm on v20 at the moment and I get 

(2021-02-26, 20:46)brazen1 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO 

Here?  https://github.com/phil65/script.skin.info.service

I'm on v20 at the moment and I get 

No, here https://github.com/mikesilvo164/script.s...fo.service
  • 670(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55