• 700(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@mikeSiLVO Did you ever have a look at these?

(my original quote)
Quote:I keep getting an error popup "embuary helper error check logs" and upon checking logs i found this:

2021-08-15 02:48:03.005 T:27464   ERROR <general>: Skipped 1 duplicate messages..
2021-08-15 02:48:03.005 T:27464   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'KeyError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'watchedepisodes'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 70, in <module>
                                                       Main()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 21, in __init__
                                                       self.getinfos()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 54, in getinfos
                                                       self._execute(plugin,self.info)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 62, in _execute
                                                       getattr(plugin,action.lower())()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/resources/lib/plugin_content.py", line 109, in getbydbid
                                                       add_items(self.li,[result],type=self.dbtype)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/resources/lib/library.py", line 21, in add_items
                                                       handle_seasons(li, item)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/resources/lib/library.py", line 176, in handle_seasons
                                                       watchedepisodes = item['watchedepisodes']
                                                   KeyError: 'watchedepisodes'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
(sualfred's answer)
Quote:Most likely a skin problem. 

@mikeSiLVO 
It seems you have a hidden getbydbid info implemented which is triggered without valid informations.
Conversation (and more users reporting the same) can be found here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid3055144

---------------
Also reported here:

Issue with embuary helper + Aeon Nox: SiLVO : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3066661
Is anyone able to sync their PlexKodiConnect Music libraries?

No issues here with Movies and TV Shows, only the Music libraries I select at the initial setup process.

I am able to go back into skin settings and add one library to the main menu button, but ONLY one library.

When the PKC libraries don't sync into Kodi's main library, you lose at least two important functions. Party Mode and Artist Slideshow.

The default skin syncs the Music libraries to the Kodi Music main library as expected.

Edit...It is syncing as expected. I was linking to PlexKodiConnect add-on rather than the Kodi database populated by PKC, and why Party Mode and Artist Slideshow wasn't working.
Dear Friends

There is something like this: "Ends at: <h:mm>". I use 24h clock without PM and AM. Are there any possibility to show "Ends at: <hh:mm>". When the ends time should be at 02:00 it shows 2:00 without 0 prefix at the beginning.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely
UTAVATU
Mike. I installed a fresh copy of Kodi 19.3 on a new computer, and loaded your skin from the Kodi repo. I was surprised to get the Rick Dangerous error. I had to load your fix to update the skin, and all was well. Any idea why your skin is out of date on the Kodi repo?
(2021-10-28, 08:35)mazeeff Wrote: Any idea why your skin is out of date on the Kodi repo?
Because he hasn't uploaded it yet.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I just managed to crawl myself out of a strange issue that I don't want to repeat. This is for Windows 10 v21H1, I have v19.2 installed, along with Silvo v8.0. I've made some changes to the XML files to try to get back to the stuff I liked before I upgraded, then tried to add a second profile. In the second profile, the only skins available were Estuary and that other touch-screen one. I thought I remembered that once you install a skin to the main profile, it is also available to install in a second profile, but it wasn't there. In the "Get More" button, Silvo wasn't listed either. So I went to Add-ins and installed it from there. After that, everything in BOTH profiles went back to the default installation, and overwriting the Addon and Addon_data folders for aeon.nox.silvo from a backup didn't restore it. Luckily another program I have (Rollback Rx) did. So, anyone have an idea of what happened? Why wasn't Silvo a skin choice in the second profile, and what can I do to make it use the installation that's already there in the main profile? Now that I think of it more, I KNOW I didn't have this issue in Kodi 18, the Silvo skin was in the listing of available skins and it just installed. Weird!

ETA: I figured it out. You have to Enable the add-ons, including skins, and other add-ons like a weather source in the Add-ons section of the system. After that, everything works as expected.
Hi,
long time without writing. If some good soul could help I am thanking since now. This is my dilemma:
I am on kodi 18.9 Leia and my Aeon Silvo is 7.0.9, I love this skin since was born, and now I want to remain in this configuration because everytime I have update something it happened some problems and I was obliged to reinstall everything. The problem is: Can I update Aeon nox Silvo on Leia? For example I have the TV shows next aired plugin which does not work anymore, how I can update Silvo without doing some mess?. I have seen that on commits in gitub there are the changes Silvo made on master, but, if ihave understood well, master is Matrix compliant and I am scared of doing some damages like in the past.
May I directly replace strings on my version copyng them from commits?
Is there a modification which is basic to use Silvo on my configuration? 
If somebody could give some tips i wish to thank him since now.

thanks
Is there a repo or source with different themes for this already very good skin?
I am using Kodi Matrix 19.3
(2021-10-23, 18:53)djhifi Wrote: @mikeSiLVO Did you ever have a look at these?

(my original quote)
Quote:I keep getting an error popup "embuary helper error check logs" and upon checking logs i found this:

2021-08-15 02:48:03.005 T:27464   ERROR <general>: Skipped 1 duplicate messages..
2021-08-15 02:48:03.005 T:27464   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'KeyError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'watchedepisodes'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 70, in <module>
                                                       Main()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 21, in __init__
                                                       self.getinfos()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 54, in getinfos
                                                       self._execute(plugin,self.info)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 62, in _execute
                                                       getattr(plugin,action.lower())()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/resources/lib/plugin_content.py", line 109, in getbydbid
                                                       add_items(self.li,[result],type=self.dbtype)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/resources/lib/library.py", line 21, in add_items
                                                       handle_seasons(li, item)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/resources/lib/library.py", line 176, in handle_seasons
                                                       watchedepisodes = item['watchedepisodes']
                                                   KeyError: 'watchedepisodes'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
(sualfred's answer)
Quote:Most likely a skin problem. 

@mikeSiLVO 
It seems you have a hidden getbydbid info implemented which is triggered without valid informations.
Conversation (and more users reporting the same) can be found here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid3055144

---------------
Also reported here:

Issue with embuary helper + Aeon Nox: SiLVO : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3066661

It seems this gets fixed in the current github iteration of the skin, at least I downloaded the last version of it and no more errors. That version should be pushed into KODI repo
Dear Friends

There is a problem, when you go to Settings > Video OSD > Auto Hide OSD and active it... First you need to install Skin Info Service.

What is the problem?

1. When you try to choose for example 7 seconds, it will show Inactive.
2. When you try to choose anything from Inactive to 90 seconds and then you go for example to:
a) Live TV > Logo - and click to choose values there you will see cloned options from Settings > Video OSD > Auto Hide OSD
b) Main menu > Aeon Nox main menu layout - and click to choose values there you will see cloned options from Settings > Video OSD > Auto Hide OSD
c) every other options in Settings of the Aeon Nox: SiLVO, where there is a possibility of choosing some options like in a) and b) you will always see cloned options from Settings > Video OSD > Auto Hide OSD
I don't know, if it's related with Skin Info Service or just with some code in Variables like below:

Quote:<variable name="AutoHideVideoOSDLabelVar">
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(SkinInfo.AutoCloseVideoOSD))">$INFO[Skin.String(SkinInfo.AutoCloseVideoOSD)] $LOCALIZE[31090]</value>
<value>$LOCALIZE[13113]</value>
</variable>

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Sincerely
UTAVATU
I had a feeling there was gonna be one more bug so I waited until the next one before submitting to Kodi repo.

UTAVATU was the "winner" Tongue

v8.0.1 submitted.
@mikeSiLVO - Hey Mike,

Just wanted to say hello, and hope all is well with you.

Cheers,

Shedrock
Dear @mikeSiLVO 
(2021-11-07, 22:14)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I had a feeling there was gonna be one more bug so I waited until the next one before submitting to Kodi repo.

v8.0.1 submitted.
Hmm, thank you for your fix, but it has still with bug. Try to go to AutoHide in OSD settings and choose option: 7 seconds, it will return Inactive instead of 7 seconds. Other second options are fine, it's only problem with 7.

Sincerely
UTAVATU
(2021-11-08, 18:45)UTAVATU Wrote: Dear @mikeSiLVO 
(2021-11-07, 22:14)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I had a feeling there was gonna be one more bug so I waited until the next one before submitting to Kodi repo.

v8.0.1 submitted.
Hmm, thank you for your fix, but it has still with bug. Try to go to AutoHide in OSD settings and choose option: 7 seconds, it will return Inactive instead of 7 seconds. Other second options are fine, it's only problem with 7.

Sincerely

I missed the bit about inactive. It should be fixed on Git.
(2021-11-07, 22:59)shedrock Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - Hey Mike,

Just wanted to say hello, and hope all is well with you.

Cheers,

Shedrock

Hello!

I'm doing well, just a bit busy.

How's things with you? Blush
  • 700(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55