• 727(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2023-04-25, 23:16)brazen1 Wrote: Aaaaah.  Fallback system.  Yep.  That works perfectly... and the setting carries over between builds.  Thanks for that explanation.  Now I get MyFlix for seasons.  I know you said quick and dirty so just pointing out Status Indicators isn't working and setting is stuck on Disabled.  Reflections remain using Shift and Posters views fwiw.  Thanks a bunch for the prompt diagnosing and adjustments you just made  Smile

I'll just have status indicators follow the TV Show setting.

I see the Posters view reflections but where do you still see them for Shift?
Some pics for those not up to date on the recent changes to media flags on GitHub:

(2023-04-25, 23:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I see the Posters view reflections but where do you still see them for Shift?

All libraries using Shift (Movies and TV) still have a reflection but only when Shift settings/small shift is enabled.  With it disabled, there is no reflection.  Just noticed you added another placeholder column for audio and subtitle languages as well.  Nice.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 23H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 21 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2023-04-25, 23:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I'll just have status indicators follow the TV Show setting.

MyFlix View - TV season posters only.  No status indicators.  The TV show itself does have an indicator.  So do the episodes.  Just not the season posters.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 23H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 21 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
@mikeSiLVO
Thank you for yet another fantastic update.

TV show enable/disable status indicators are now working in all views and all levels including seasons.  Reflections are gone in all views too and good riddance imo.  I notice in poster view, the posters decrease in size starting from the one in focus - cool effect.  (not sure if it was always like this since I don't use the view).

If you really want a critique, imo, I think the HDR metadata icon should be next to the 4K ULTRAHD icon.  (I think that's how it used to be a few builds ago)  HDR, HDR10, Dolby Vision, etc.  Every time I look at the lower bar, I just find it odd and out of place living at the other end of the bar when those information's should be next to each other.  Also, that oddity is enhanced now that the spacing between icons grew the entire length of the lower bar.  I suppose that is because personally I have many 4k titles that are not HDR and others that are 4k + Dolby Vision and still others that are 4k + HDR and even more that are 4k HDR10.  Add to that 1080p titles that are HDR10.  My eye kind of expects to see that when a title is 4k or 1080p, it immediately wants to know what type of HDR enhancement, if any, it is... if that makes sense.  Not that big a deal though... just takes some getting used to and I understand others might prefer it just the way it is.  Thanks again for continuing to improve your skin.  I really like how it's progressing.

(2023-04-28, 17:29)brazen1 Wrote: If you really want a critique, imo, I think the HDR metadata icon should be next to the 4K ULTRAHD icon.  (I think that's how it used to be a few builds ago)  HDR, HDR10, Dolby Vision, etc.  Every time I look at the lower bar, I just find it odd and out of place living at the other end of the bar when those information's should be next to each other.  Also, that oddity is enhanced now that the spacing between icons grew the entire length of the lower bar.  I suppose that is because personally I have many 4k titles that are not HDR and others that are 4k + Dolby Vision and still others that are 4k + HDR and even more that are 4k HDR10.  Add to that 1080p titles that are HDR10.  My eye kind of expects to see that when a title is 4k or 1080p, it immediately wants to know what type of HDR enhancement, if any, it is... if that makes sense.  Not that big a deal though... just takes some getting used to and I understand others might prefer it just the way it is.  Thanks again for continuing to improve your skin.  I really like how it's progressing.

It was originally there and I had wanted to put it there again but I just did not like the look of a blank space in the middle of the mediaflags. Went back and forth on it and even asked the Wife but we ended up agreeing that it looked better with the missing mediaflag near the end. Especially so when script.embuary.helper is not installed/enabled or there is no Rotten Tomatoes in the database and/or the language flags are also not enabled...

HDR mediaflag in the MIDDLE (script.embuary.helper installed/enabled - Rotten Tomatoes info IN db - Language flags OFF)

HDR mediaflag in the MIDDLE (script.embuary.helper NOT installed/enabled - Language flags OFF)

Current Way (script.embuary.helper installed/enabled - Rotten Tomatoes info NOT in db - Language flags OFF)

Current Way (script.embuary.helper NOT installed/enabled - Language flags OFF)

Forum Post limit of 12 images so continued in next post Cool
Continued
Current Way (script.embuary.helper installed/enabled - Rotten Tomatoes info NOT in DB - Language flags ON)

There are probably even more combos I tested out Rofl Tongue
Anyway... That is why it ended up the way it is now.

Interested on thoughts with all the added screenshots of the different combos Huh

P.S.
Some positioning may be a little wonky.

I personally do not like it while scrolling through the library and a mediaflag changes its position, so moving the flags around when an item is not HDR won't happen.
I actually hate that with a passion Nerd
(2023-04-29, 20:58)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Interested on thoughts with all the added screenshots of the different combos

Hi Mike... thanks for maintaining this great skin. Smile

About the flags distribution, I also like better the "image range" (HDR, SDR) by the definition side of the flag (like @brazen1 proposed). One option for the spacing problem would be to introduce a persistent flag in place, HDR or SDR.

I made a search for the flag and found it>

White:

Colored>

Have an excellent weekend Smile
(2023-04-29, 21:36)lynxstrike Wrote: Hi Mike... thanks for maintaining this great skin. Smile

About the flags distribution, I also like better the "image range" (HDR, SDR) by the definition side of the flag (like @brazen1 proposed). One option for the spacing problem would be to introduce a persistent flag in place, HDR or SDR.

I made a search for the flag and found it>

White:

Colored>

Have an excellent weekend Smile

Other than the colored flag being impossible to see in the skin and the white flag being unable to be seen in the forum on my PC (when not quoted)... I'm flabbergasted that I did not think of that Laugh

If we can find a slightly better icon, I'm game for adding it Smile

Not necessarily two different ones for colored or not but just one that matches either the Dolby Vision white or the blueish I found for the HLG + HDR10 flags
(2023-04-29, 21:55)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Not necessarily two different ones for colored or not but just one that matches either the Dolby Vision white or the blueish I found for the HLG + HDR10 flags

jajajajaj... you are right about the flags...
I am not very proficient with photoshop, but I will try to put the flag in the same format as HDR10... will that be ok?
(2023-04-29, 22:02)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2023-04-29, 21:55)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Not necessarily two different ones for colored or not but just one that matches either the Dolby Vision white or the blueish I found for the HLG + HDR10 flags

jajajajaj... you are right about the flags...
I am not very proficient with photoshop, but I will try to put the flag in the same format as HDR10... will that be ok?

I'm already trying a white only flag... I use Gimp since I am cheap and love open source software Wink
This is what I got so far, just not sure if I should make it smaller since it currently looks a lot bigger than the hdr10 logo Huh

HAVE TO CLICK ^ THE LINK TO SEE!

I think it looks fine when compared to the Dolby Vision flag
On second thought... maybe it is a little too big lol
(2023-04-29, 22:27)mikeSiLVO Wrote: not sure if I should make it smaller since it currently looks a lot bigger than the hdr10 logo

If you like, send me the logo and I will put it at the same size than the hdr10 logo.
(2023-04-29, 22:41)lynxstrike Wrote: If you like, send me the logo and I will put it at the same size than the hdr10 logo.

I am getting much better at image stuff so I made it smaller already Wink
Only one I am not happy with is the HLG for the not colored flags. I could definitely use help with that Smile
It is all on GitHub now, including moving the HDR flag next to the resolution one.

List - Tripanel - Posters - Shift - BannerWall - Small Icons - Icons - BannerPlex - RightList - MyFlix - BigFan - FanartList views only (need to rearrange anything else as time permits)

(2023-04-29, 22:59)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Only one I am not happy with is the HLG for the not colored flags. I could definitely use help with that

I will look into it Mike... Smile
(2023-04-29, 22:59)mikeSiLVO Wrote: It is all on GitHub now

Looks great... thanks for all your hard work Smile
  • 727(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.