• 2(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2014-12-02, 19:08)Edworld Wrote: You forgot to mention in your first post that you added conditional weather

I'm not sure what you mean, the ability to choose your own conditional weather fanart is part of Nox 5 and has been for as long as I can remember.
I have added ShowCase view with cases. Toggle it on/off in the Sidebar.
I have added Resolution and Audio Codec Flags to Logo view.
Since there are so many view options now, I am thinking about modifying how the select view button works, but would like some opinions on the change.

If anybody wants to take a look and give feedback Download and install to the skins 1080i folder then restart Kodi.

Thanks
Updated First Post.
Will be possible create version to gothan.
Im ask becouse i have in my box prismcube only gothan
(2014-12-03, 20:02)cezar Wrote: Will be possible create version to gothan.

I'm sorry but with the Release Candidate of helix now available I won't be looking into making this Gotham compatible.
(2014-12-03, 20:47)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 20:02)cezar Wrote: Will be possible create version to gothan.

I'm sorry but with the Release Candidate of helix now available I won't be looking into making this Gotham compatible.
Ok thanks for answere.

Im will be wait for Helix for my box [ but i think im will be mast wait more one year becouse this is set top box with satelite suport.
Are you create nice view for helix.
Some small updates.
Check Git for changes.
How did you make the actual dark knight logos show up in your dark knight collection? Mine just shows the name of the movie.
(2014-12-06, 03:04)Aperkins Wrote: How did you make the actual dark knight logos show up in your dark knight collection? Mine just shows the name of the movie.

For movie sets, I manually downloaded logos from fanart.tv and used Movie Set Artwork Automator (Check the link to the thread for how to set it up). For individual movies, Artwork Downloader must be used to add them to your database. I'm not sure if you have to turn on logos so make sure they are set to on in the settings of Artwork Downloader and you can either let it run for your whole collection by choosing it under the programs section or choose Artwork Downloader:Manual under the plus sign of every Movie and TV Show to manually pick the logo, poster, fanart, ect...
Is this Mod for Kodi or Gotham?
(2014-12-06, 14:26)b0mb Wrote: Is this Mod for Kodi or Gotham?

Starting with version 14 (codename Helix) XBMC has been renamed to Kodi. This is Helix only and not version 13 (codename Gotham) compatible.
Ok cool I will check that out thanks
Mikesilvo:

What version of nox5 are you using?
(2014-12-09, 04:20)Edworld Wrote: Mikesilvo:

What version of nox5 are you using?

I keep this updated with BigNoids so this is version 5.5.7
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55