• 387(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-10-10, 02:26)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-10, 01:47)Edworld Wrote: DialogFullScreenInfo

Yes, I am still playing with this file ....

I noticed that when you select plot and cast, it displays outline instead of plot even if plot is available. I also noticed that no art is displayed for tvshows...
The plot outline is intended cause of the limited space but the artwork missing was a bug, try latest from Git please.

tvshow art fixed.

Looking at moviesets, boxset mod, brochure... the pocket that holds the brochure doesn't have the same position as when you select no brochure.
(2016-10-12, 01:07)Edworld Wrote: tvshow art fixed.

Looking at moviesets, boxset mod, brochure... the pocket that holds the brochure doesn't have the same position as when you select no brochure.
That was intentional as I thought it gave a more realistic "pocket" look, like it is jutting outward so it would look a smidge off.

I can tweak it if you post an image where it looks bad Huh
If it is by design, than I wouldn't move it.
Would you consider adding popup option to showcase view?

Business case:
It is a clean look, with no data other than movie poster and clearlogo. If you really want info on the movie, wait 3 seconds and info will be there

watch gallery
(2016-10-09, 20:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 17:04)horstepipe Wrote: hey
I added weather to home menu and have no background. Is there no way to get the weather fanart working (I installed weather fanart prairie)
Also the weather widget only shows the weather information for the first day, although you scroll through other days. The temperature changes correct, but the description stays on "Today"

Best regards
You have to select the background in the Weather section to add it as a background option (conditional weather) for the Main Menu. Then you can select it in the Main Menu customizer.

I will have to look into the weather plot cause everything with the Widgets is using a lot of the same code so I will have to change the Plot VAR and look into what INFOlabels are available for other days.

My weather (Weather Underground) still has a black background on the home menu, how can I get it to show current weather in the background?.
@mike:
Please change this line to the focussed texture OSDChannelGuideFO.png, it is
Code:
<texturefocus>osd/buttons/OSDChannelGuideNF.png</texturefocus>
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-10-12, 02:09)Edworld Wrote: Would you consider adding popup option to showcase view?

Business case:
It is a clean look, with no data other than movie poster and clearlogo. If you really want info on the movie, wait 3 seconds and info will be there
Will think on it. Right now with having both the old and new infopanel activated. It doesn't behave the way I want cause you can enable both at the same time so adding another option would mean some complicated gobbledygook... Think I should just combine the old and new but it is time for me to take a short break Nod
(2016-10-12, 19:34)Jay La Funk Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 20:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote: You have to select the background in the Weather section to add it as a background option (conditional weather) for the Main Menu. Then you can select it in the Main Menu customizer.

I will have to look into the weather plot cause everything with the Widgets is using a lot of the same code so I will have to change the Plot VAR and look into what INFOlabels are available for other days.

My weather (Weather Underground) still has a black background on the home menu, how can I get it to show current weather in the background?.
Literally answered you in my quote that you quoted Wink
(2016-10-13, 08:28)Solo0815 Wrote: @mike:
Please change this line to the focussed texture OSDChannelGuideFO.png, it is
Code:
<texturefocus>osd/buttons/OSDChannelGuideNF.png</texturefocus>
Done Smile
(2016-10-14, 06:33)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Literally answered you in my quote that you quoted Wink

I meant to say that I can't find this option you mention to complete, I don't see background option (conditional weather).
(2016-10-14, 11:22)Jay La Funk Wrote:
(2016-10-14, 06:33)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Literally answered you in my quote that you quoted Wink

I meant to say that I can't find this option you mention to complete, I don't see background option (conditional weather).

system\interface\configure skin\setup main menu\weather \background
From Skin Settings

Select HOME WINDOW
Select SETUP THE AEON NOX MAIN MENU
Select WEATHER
Select SELECT BACKGROUND
Select CONDITIONAL WEATHER

If you do NOT see Conditional Weather then you need to:

Exit from Skin Setting to Main Menu
Select WEATHER from the Main Menu Bar
Click in upper left corner of the screen or use the LEFT Arrow key to open the Weather Options Side Blade Menu
Select BACKGROUND
At this point you may/may not be prompted to install the background loader addon. If you ARE install it.
Once installed return to the Weather Options and Select BACKGROUND again and you should be presented with a list of what you presently have installed. If "Default" is the only one listed Select "Get More". Now scroll down to Weather Fanart and select the desired package and install it. Do the SAME THING for Weather ICONS while you're in here. Once complete return to the Weather Options, select BACKGROUND and you'll see the set you just installed listed. Select it. Do the same for ICONS.

Now return to skin settings and you should be able to see CONDITIONAL WEATHER in the list.

NOTE: I may not be 100% correct in these instructions as I am doing this from memory, keep in mind I'm 66 and I tend to forget some complicated things....but I still remember to kiss my wife every morning when she wakes Wink
(2016-10-14, 14:26)flhthemi Wrote: From Skin Settings

Select HOME WINDOW
Select SETUP THE AEON NOX MAIN MENU
Select WEATHER
Select SELECT BACKGROUND
Select CONDITIONAL WEATHER

If you do NOT see Conditional Weather then you need to:

Exit from Skin Setting to Main Menu
Select WEATHER from the Main Menu Bar
Click/Use the LEFT Arrow key to open the Weather Options Side Blade Menu
Select BACKGROUND
At this point you may/may not be prompted to install the background loader addon. If you ARE install it.
Once installed return to the Weather Options and Select BACKGROUND again and you should be presented with a list of what you presently have installed. If "Default" is the only one listed Select "Get More". Now scroll down to Weather Fanart and select the desired package and install it. Do the SAME THING for Weather ICONS while you're in here. Once complete return to the Weather Options, select BACKGROUND and you'll see the set you just installed listed. Select it. Do the same for ICONS.

Now return to skin settings and you should be able to see CONDITIONAL WEATHER in the list.

NOTE: I may not be 100% correct in these instructions as I am doing this from memory, keep in mind I'm 66 and I tend to forget some complicated things....but I still remember to kiss my wife every morning when she wakes Wink

Cheers, Excellent instructions, now sorted.
I've set up a widget for my TV Shows which uses the contents of a smartplaylist to show some favorite tv shows. It displays OK and shows the identified shows but I've noticed that its reporting the episode count against 'seasons'. The playlist is like this:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>Favourite Series</name>
    <match>one</match>
      <rule field="title" operator="is">
        <value>Quantico</value>
    </rule>
        <value>Mr. Robot</value>
    </rule>
        <value>Rookie Blue</value>
    </rule>
    <limit>250</limit>
    <order direction="ascending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>

And I see this - http://imgur.com/a/HHPBc

Any thoughts ? this is using the 6.0.1 build on 17.0-BETA4 [/code]
Git version on Jarvis.
I want to make bigger preview at left on PVR channel instead of left part of screen - channel list.
What to edit, I'm on 1080i/DialogPVRChannelManager.xml right now ?
(2014-11-29, 14:32)mikeSiLVO Wrote: This is a modded version of Aeon Nox 5
Before posting please read the skins FAQ

Download 6.0.1 (Krypton) Updated September 24th

Download 5.8.7-3.0.6 (Jarvis) Updated August 17th
Changelog

Download Repo

GitHub
README

Required scripts: Check the status of many compatible scripts in the help section of Skin settings:
If the script is in either the Kodi repo or my own (if installed) then clicking it will give the option to install and once installed you can click on it again to open its settings.

Views added:
  • MyFlix
  • RightList
  • Bigfan
  • FanartList
  • Small Icons
  • Fullscreen Wall
  • SongList
  • Gallery
  • Panel

Images have the colored icons and mediaflags option enabled (original flags are still available)
watch gallery

Modifications/Changes:
  • HD/SD/3D indicators can be hidden for all views
  • Colored Icons and Mediaflags
  • Video information has Discart and (+) has a Rate on Trakt button (needs Trakt installed)
  • Movie set info has been added to most views (needs script.skin.info.service installed)
  • ShowCase view has Next Aired info, OpenCase & Boxset Mods, Flatten, and logo instead of title
  • Landscape view has Next Aired info and logo instead of title
  • Logo view has floor info, Mediaflags, and IMDb logo & Oscar statue
  • LowList view has Next Aired info, Discart, Logos, Cases, and IMDb logo
  • Wall view has floor info and Mediaflags
  • Shift view has Next Aired info, smaller poster layout, and Discart
  • Icons view has Next Aired info
  • Redesigned fullscreen video information
  • Added artist logos for fullscreen music playback
  • And many more...

Credits:

• BigNoid and phil65 for too many reasons to list Wink
  • BobCratchett for everything he does, being a gentleman and scholar. I knight thee Sir Bob!
  • Mr. V for his amazing Widgets which truly have no equal. The V stands for Victory!
  • Mike_Doc for his Doctorate in being awesome. The Doctor is in the house!
  • schimi2k for playing with his toes and being the God of Photoshop. I kneel before thy greatness!
  • Mario S. for assisting since the beginning of this project and providing the German translations.
  • wilmans2m for assisting and providing the French translations.

(PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ANYONE FROM THE LIST ABOVE INSTEAD POST ALL QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD)

Hi Mike,

What's the menu bar color value in the image you have posted here. Can't seem to get that exact color.

Thanks
Hi,
I just activated this Skin on my beebox on Libreelec Kodi Krypton beta3 and now it stucks on the intro video. How can i start kodi with standard skin?
  • 387(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55