• 478(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi Folks,

I am using AEON NOX 5 for JARVIS with Version 5.8.7.
It works fine but I got some problems with the colored mediaflags "aspectratio".

My Videos got an nfo and there are a line with the aspectratio in it. For the standard like 1.78:1 or 2.40:1 the skin will show everythin allright.
But wenn I got a video with 2.39:1 it will also show 2.40:1. The same with 1.77:1 it will show 1.78:1.
I checked the textures an all colored aspectration icons were in it. So it must be in the source something that not really works.

could u pls check and get back to me with a solution?

Thx a lot
(2017-08-14, 04:54)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 02:34)Method007 Wrote: MikeSilvo,

This is a GREAT skin. Thank you for all your hard work!!

Anything I can edit or do to stop that small menu bar from coming down (the one that says Movies : Titles and says the time) when navigating movies in the full screen wall? I'd love to just see the movie posters and not have that bar ever pop down.

Thank you!
Yep. Turn the TopBar off in the options located in the side menu Wink

Can be turned off for any view.

Wow I overlooked that!! AWESOME!! Thank you again MikeSilvo!
From a previous post:

(2017-04-04, 00:10)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-04, 16:29)flhthemi Wrote: It works MUCH better! Windows and Android touch! Perfect!

So now I'll go and see what else I can find to pester you with Wink

Please do, I like being pestered Wink Tongue Cool

PESTER PESTER PESTER
Having an issue with script.toolbox and Kodi 17.4RC1. Tosses an error at kodi start and when the toolbox is attempted to be opened from Programs. Here's a debug log file.

Note that this ONLY happens, so far, on my Samsung Android tablet, the Windoz boxes seem OK with it. But I only have 17.4 RC1 on one machine right now.

Or maybe I should have put this in his thread but it looked very inactive.... Smile

DEBUG
(2017-08-14, 10:58)skewed_stony Wrote: Hi Folks,

It works fine but I got some problems with the colored mediaflags "aspectratio".

My Videos got an nfo and there are a line with the aspectratio in it. For the standard like 1.78:1 or 2.40:1 the skin will show everythin allright.
But wenn I got a video with 2.39:1 it will also show 2.40:1. The same with 1.77:1 it will show 1.78:1.
I checked the textures an all colored aspectration icons were in it. So it must be in the source something that not really works.

Thx a lot

MikeSILVO,

could U pls look into it? I couldnt imagine how it isnt work correctly.

THX
(2017-08-14, 09:56)Majinseed Wrote: Not sure if I understand this correctly.
You suppose I should re-install the skin as a measure to get skin.helper.widgets working? They already do.

Or was the "I am lost here" targeted at the fact that season posters show up?
I am lost cause I don't know what state your files are in, the widget you are now using, or if the problem is solved.

Season posters could be a setting in skin.helper.widgets or the way that widget works so...

Thx a lot
Sure I can check into it for you.

However, I don't support Jarvis skin versions any longer. Then there is the fact you're not even using this skin... Huh

NFO files do not matter when it comes to the stream details read by FFMPEG.

What that means is if you have 2.39:1 and FFMPEG reads it as 2.40:1 then when you play the file the INFOlabel will show what is read and not what the NFO says.

View the file details in some program like mediainfo and check that the aspect ratio is what you expect it to be.
(2017-08-15, 00:38)flhthemi Wrote: From a previous post:

(2017-04-04, 00:10)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-04, 16:29)flhthemi Wrote: It works MUCH better! Windows and Android touch! Perfect!

So now I'll go and see what else I can find to pester you with Wink

Please do, I like being pestered Wink Tongue Cool

PESTER PESTER PESTER
Having an issue with script.toolbox and Kodi 17.4RC1. Tosses an error at kodi start and when the toolbox is attempted to be opened from Programs. Here's a debug log file.

Note that this ONLY happens, so far, on my Samsung Android tablet, the Windoz boxes seem OK with it. But I only have 17.4 RC1 on one machine right now.

Or maybe I should have put this in his thread but it looked very inactive.... Smile

DEBUG
I have like zero python skills so take this with a grain of salt...

I see import errors so I would start by deleting script.module.pil and script.toolbox from your addons folder then make sure you do not have any repos installed or enabled other than mine and the default Kodi repo so there is no possibility of mismatched versions and reinstall script.toolbox in the skins Help section.
Hi,

First let me say what a fantastic skin. It does pretty much everything that I want it to do.

I have however found a problem which I'm not sure if it's skin related or the addon i've installed.

I have a large media collection and use wanted to use Super Favourites to quickly naviage to certain sections. This works great with the default kodi skin hower when i try to use it with Silvo the following happens:

I click on the super favourite which i have added and it should take me to the relevant section, however this appears to happen in the background. I have to click the back button, then it works. It is as if the silvo mod is staying in focus rather than allowing the super favourite to jump to where I wanted to be.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance
(2017-08-15, 16:31)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Please do, I like being pestered Wink Tongue Cool

PESTER PESTER PESTER

DEBUG

(2017-04-04, 00:10)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I have like zero python skills so take this with a grain of salt...

I see import errors so I would start by deleting script.module.pil and script.toolbox from your addons folder then make sure you do not have any repos installed or enabled other than mine and the default Kodi repo so there is no possibility of mismatched versions and reinstall script.toolbox in the skins Help section.

Thing is this happened on a clean install. I removed Kodi 17.3 installed 17.4, your repo and nothing else. The reason being I wanted to make sure nothing was left behind from 17.3 as it also had happened on an update from 17.3 to 17.4. So...uh, I'm stumped. Cuz wouldn't doing this be the same as what you just described above? i.e. A fresh install, your repo and nada....
Tongue 
Fantastic Skin - just what I wanted. Working fine on my latest android Boxes and in windows. Having a problem with SPMC which I added by overwriting the Addon, Userdata Folders.

Installed build in SPMC that i created in Windows. It works perfectly in Krypton on my Android Box but in SPMC (on an older box Ver 4), the menus and submenus are blank/invisible. I can get into Settings but the first 3 sections do not have titles and I cannot get into them. The others are available and work normally.
(2017-08-15, 16:31)mikeSiLVO Wrote: [quote='Majinseed' pid='2631759' dateline='1502697415']
Not sure if I understand this correctly.
You suppose I should re-install the skin as a measure to get skin.helper.widgets working? They already do.

Or was the "I am lost here" targeted at the fact that season posters show up?
I am lost cause I don't know what state your files are in, the widget you are now using, or if the problem is solved.

Season posters could be a setting in skin.helper.widgets or the way that widget works so...

Thx a lot
Sure I can check into it for you.

However, I don't support Jarvis skin versions any longer. Then there is the fact you're not even using this skin... Huh

NFO files do not matter when it comes to the stream details read by FFMPEG.

What that means is if you have 2.39:1 and FFMPEG reads it as 2.40:1 then when you play the file the INFOlabel will show what is read and not what the NFO says.

View the file details in some program like mediainfo and check that the aspect ratio is what you expect it to be.
[quote='flhthemi' pid='2632148' dateline='1502750294']

Hi MikeSILVO,

I didnt mean the info while the file is playing. Thats all correct but in the menu "MOVIES" when I show all the movies I have in the database, it will show the aspectratio from the nfo-file. Look I have a screenshot of the movie ARRIVAL for example.
The Title got an aspectration of 2.39:1 in the nfo. It will show only 2.40:1.
Screenshot

Screenshot NFO

I am sorry but why you do not support the Jarvis Version anymore?
I think there are many users already use the jarvis version of kodi.

Thx
(2017-08-16, 05:29)Ggreendd Wrote: Fantastic Skin - just what I wanted. Working fine on my latest android Boxes and in windows. Having a problem with SPMC which I added by overwriting the Addon, Userdata Folders.

Installed build in SPMC that i created in Windows. It works perfectly in Krypton on my Android Box but in SPMC (on an older box Ver 4), the menus and submenus are blank/invisible. I can get into Settings but the first 3 sections do not have titles and I cannot get into them. The others are available and work normally.

You do know SPMC is using the Jarvis 16.X version of Kodi and requires a different version of Aeon Nox Silvo?
Hello all. I have downloaded the skin and applied it to Kodi, and now I am trying to add a font. My problem is I have looked everywhere on my Windows computer and can't find the 1080i folder. When I go into ...Roaming/Kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo there is no 1080i folder. The folders start at the 16x9 folder. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
nice but were can i dow 6.0.9 (Krypton) background pic
(2017-08-17, 06:08)btcs123 Wrote: Hello all. I have downloaded the skin and applied it to Kodi, and now I am trying to add a font. My problem is I have looked everywhere on my Windows computer and can't find the 1080i folder. When I go into ...Roaming/Kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo there is no 1080i folder. The folders start at the 16x9 folder. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I do believe the 16x9 folder is equivalent to the 1080i you find in other skins.
Mike,

This is in my opinion, the best skin ever made as it is definitely the best skin I have ever used since the day I installed XBMC on that big ass x-block. I say this not only because its so true - but because I want you to know that so I hopefully won't offend you when I say-

Is there anyway to make your TV guide look like the TV guide from aeon mq6 krypton mega? I currently switch between your skin and that skin and take a screenshot of the guide for the week.

Here is what it looks like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ycxq3qr3bh65ik...e.PNG?dl=0

I'm sorry if what I am saying is rude or unethical or wrong or something, and feel free to tell me to shove off. It's just that if I could get your skin's TV guide to look like that TV guide, I would LITERALLY never switch skins again, most likely forever.

Thanks for your time Mike!!!
I do believe the 16x9 folder is equivalent to the 1080i you find in other skins.
[/quote]

Thanks for your help. I had looked in that folder but didn't want to mess with anything until I was sure that it was the right one.
  • 478(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55