• 479(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi Mike

I have an issue with your skin where it's not converting and caching progressive images from the posters of movies. Every time I reboot my rpi 3 running Openelec 7.0.1 I get a slight freeze when scrolling to TV shows menu item and Movies menu item. I think this is related to this in the log which will only occur once until reboot or maybe an extended period of time:
Code:
COMXImageFile::GetCodingType progressive images not supported by decoder
As discussed here it seems to be an issue where the cache isn't working as expected. I've tried this on Confluence and the widget posters appear to cache ok.
It's not a massive deal but it detracts slightly from the overall awesome flow of this skin which is a shame.
Hi,

Has anybody noticed when after rebooting opening movies or series from home menu kodi is crashing?

It is very random and very, very annoying.....
Hi Mike,

as you are working on the skin (Mini-FS-info), here is code for a NextUp-Notification in Live-TV
It appears 1m20s before the next show starts. You can close the dialog with left/right.
https://pastebin.com/c6m0VrfR
save it as custom_1135_PVRNextUp.xml, no editing of other files necessary.

Didn't add a button to disable it. Wasn't sure about it, because there are soooo many buttons Wink

It is a small version of the NextUp Notification with SH-support I added in the other thread.

BTW: Do you plan to add artwork support for streams via SH? Amazon, Netflix etc.
If yes I have some working code
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-08-20, 16:58)Pienoet Wrote: Hi,

Has anybody noticed when after rebooting opening movies or series from home menu kodi is crashing?

Yes, I've seen this happen quite a bit. Nothing appears in the log either, it just dies. Haven't found any pattern to it yet to replicate as its not doing it every time.
KODI Nexus - CoreELEC everywhere on Ugoos AM6 Plus&Pro, Plex Server, HDHomerun with TVHeadend on my NAS.
(2017-08-22, 21:44)jeffski10 Wrote:

Yes, I've seen this happen quite a bit. Nothing appears in the log either, it just dies. Haven't found any pattern to it yet to replicate as its not doing it every time.
Do both of you have script.tv.show.next.aired installed?

The only thing I can think of is when this updates, irregularly, in the background it crashes <onload> of MyVideoNav.xml

If you do not have that installed OR are using Leia then you need to provide a debug log (wiki) and since this seems to be a random occurrence please add
Code:
<loglevel>1</loglevel>
to your advancedsettings.xml file so you always have debugging enabled and can provide a log when the skin crashes.

Thanks.
(2017-08-22, 22:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

The only thing I can think of is when this updates, irregularly, in the background it crashes <onload> of MyVideoNav.xml

If you do not have that installed OR are using Leia then you need to provide a debug log (wiki) and since this seems to be a random occurrence please add
Code:
<loglevel>1</loglevel>
to your advancedsettings.xml file so you always have debugging enabled and can provide a log when the skin crashes.

Thanks.

Thank you mike,

script.tv.show.next.aired is installed yes i'll try to turn this off and see what happend.
I have this issue on both skins for Krypton and Leia.

I have an rpi2 and rpi3 and a odroid C2.
On all devices i have this issue and i tried on all devices Krypton and Leia.

Thanks!
(2017-08-22, 22:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

Code:
<loglevel>1</loglevel>

Thanks.

Hi mike kodi was crashing and i set the loglevel to 1 in advancedsettings.
Here is my debug log and crashlog

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks
(2017-08-22, 23:38)Pienoet Wrote: Hi mike kodi was crashing and i set the loglevel to 1 in advancedsettings.
Here is my debug log and crashlog

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks

Well... In the log I see you load MyVideoNav.xml and it crashes immediately after script.tv.show.next.aired starts processing so I think I am correct here.
Code:
23:29:54.573 T:1943363696   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (MyVideoNav.xml) ------
23:29:54.573 T:1943363696    INFO: Loading skin file: MyVideoNav.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY

23:29:55.944 T:954635152   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(21, /storage/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/default.py): start processing

The crash log before the debug log in your posted crashlog link is beyond my pay grade so I recommend posting in the Linux-Raspberry Pi threads to see if a Kodi dev can make any sense of what is going on and if/how I can fix it beyond suggesting to disable TV Show Next Aired script.
Thanks i will do that then.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Can anyone help me work out why animated posters aren't working for me? If I've read correctly, they are natively supported in Krypton (I'm on 17.3) and I'm using the Krypton branch of the skin from github, updated just a few minutes ago. I see an option for "animatedposter" in the "Choose art" dialogue and I can browse to a gif, select it, apply but then the poster still just looks static. I've even tried setting the gif as the normal poster and the thumbnail but I still see a static poster.

I can't see any options to enable/disable this feature in skin settings. I've made sure I have all addons in the 'Required' and 'Recommended' sections. I wasn't sure if Skin Helper Service was required but that's not made a difference. Anyone got this working?

edit: found the answer: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2394423

The gif must be stored locally and referenced by a local path, I don't understand why but that has got it working.
Hello everyone,

Can someone help me with the logo view in the tvshow ? I''ve tried a new view for my tvshow : the logo one, but impossible to get any logo on screen, just the name of the show written in white. I've tried a lot of things: install script, artwork downloader etc... with no luck.
Can someone tell me if I've missed something ?

Thanks for your help.

Mickael.
Hi Mike,

I'm running 6.0.9 from the repo and was wondering if any changes have been made to the submenu?

I'm sure on older versions when on the main menu and pressed down it used to go to the submenu item directly below the main menu.

Now it seems to go to the first item in the submenu on the far left.

Thanks,
Gtunney
Hey Guys, I don't know if this has been asked before, I tried searching through the forum but no luck. How do you get the metacritic and rotten tomato ratings to show up in the video info screen? All I get is the IMDB rating.
GREAT SKIN!! Love the features. Two questions:

I built my setup with Aeon Nox Silvo on my Windows computer, then copied the files (ADDONS, USERDATA, BACKGROUND folder) to Android. Directory paths did not update. How can I recover?

Started to build the setup with Aeon Nox Silvo on my Android box from scratch. Deleted some menus that I don't use, but now only System, Favourites, Video appear - TV SERIES and MOVIES don't appear at all!

Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPad
Did you add any sources for videos?
  • 479(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55