• 637(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Thanks jeffers24, I figured that out in the end.

Love this skin however there is one big deal breaker for me, but hopefully it can be resolved.

The issue is with 'List view' which only have three views options (list, icons, wall), and nothing of them are suitable for long folder/file titles.  You have to wait for the auto scroll to happen which just takes too long when needing a quick glimpse of all long names. This is not an issue with the default Kodi skin.

Aeon Nox: SiLVO

vs Kodi default...

As you can see a lot more of the file name is shown. Is a view like this possible within Aeon Nox SiLVO please, and if so how?
(2020-02-12, 02:02)mikeSiLVO Wrote: New version of the Skin Shortcuts script for Kodi v19.

Please test for any issues.
Downloaded 2 days ago, installed. Nothing has burst into flames, so far so good. :-)
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2014-11-29, 14:32)mikeSiLVO Wrote:  
  • MyFlix
  • RightList
  • Bigfan
  • FanartList
  • Small Icons
  • Fullscreen Wall
  • SongList
  • Gallery
  • Panel
(PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ANYONE FROM THE LIST ABOVE INSTEAD POST ALL QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD) 

Long time user and huge fan of Aeon Nox Silvo. Incredible work and support!

I am struggling with a long time issue that I decided I need to resolve. I want the default view to be Tri-panel everywhere but can never get it to "stick". 2 questions:

1) How does one normally set the View so it ALWAYS works?
2) Could you please list the Viewtype IDs next to the Views in the 1st post and also include all the views? Worst comes to worst I'll hard code them into my other add-on.

Thanks!
@mikeSiLVO, I have received multiple requests to provide a Netflix-type view in Amber. Would you be OK with me adapting the code of your MyFlix view? Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
@mikeSiLVO 

I have my build on Kodi 18.5.

I have installed Kodi 19 nightly and your skin, following instructions in OP.

Am I able to copy across any of my Kodi 18.5 build settings, or do I need to rebuild from scratch?
I accidentally deleted 'Search' from the menu. How do I get this back please? Cannot find 'Search' within 'Choose item for menu' when trying to add it back.

Also in a previous install I had a little magnifying glass icon (for searching) next to the date on main menu. That is no longer there. How can I get that again please?
I think there is a dedicated option in the skin settings to show or not show the search magnifying glass. I can't tell you exactly how off of the top of my head but there is definitely a way to restore default skin short it's as well.
(2020-02-18, 21:18)jackhulk Wrote: I accidentally deleted 'Search' from the menu. How do I get this back please? Cannot find 'Search' within 'Choose item for menu' when trying to add it back.

Also in a previous install I had a little magnifying glass icon (for searching) next to the date on main menu. That is no longer there. How can I get that again please?

1) Make sure you have "Global Search" installed from the Kodi Repo Programs section
2) If NOT installed, install it.
3) Either Re-load the skin or re-start Kodi
4) Upon restart/reloading you'll probably see the Search Magnifier icon in the menu bar. If NOT go to #5
5) See picture:

I have a mod question.
Love this skin but I like to do some light mods. I replaced the main menu font for the horizontal menu, but now it sits too high up on the menu bar. I know how to resize the font, and I know how to change the position of the horizontal menu but can't figure out which xml file and code controls the vertical positioning of the mainmenu font within the horizontal menu bar.
If someone can't point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I can figure out the rest, I just can't find the tree in the forest.
Starting to work on the skin again.

Any issues or suggestions from anybody?
Cool
Support for the new tv tunes and advanced emulator launcher
Hello,

Have the option of the images to be displayed in landscape mode on the wall views.

Thank You for your consideration.
(2020-02-27, 00:16)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Starting to work on the skin again.

Cool

My favourite skin, but I find I have to use Extended Info with it because I like the cast posters on the info screen, not hidden as they are in the default info view ? Given that matrix will not have support for extended info, is there anyway you could have those posters included when selecting info on a movie?
(2020-02-27, 00:16)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Any issues or suggestions from anybody?
Welcome back. You thought you could hide... but you can't Wink

My suggestion from last year or is it too difficult?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-02-27, 00:16)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Starting to work on the skin again.

Cool
1. Option for moving the seekbar and the menu to the top of the video osd
2. Adding the option to reboot into Android for coreelec devices
  • 637(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55