• 649(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-06-05, 21:49)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-06-05, 15:08)Parker_Payne Wrote: But on Aeon Nox Silvo the codec logo for HEVC/h265 isn't displayed. For h264 this works and is showing up on Aeon Nox.
It works for me...

This is what Kodi writes for the streamdetails...
xml:
<video>
<codec>hevc</codec>
<aspect>1.777778</aspect>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<durationinseconds>2473</durationinseconds>
<stereomode></stereomode>
</video>

I'm also using tiny Media Manager and since the last update it changed the video codec when creating a NFO from a 4k movie. 
Old code: <codec>HEVC</codec>
New code: <codec>h265</codec>

In Silvo the ones with <codec>h265</codec> don't show a logo anymore.
In my simple understanding: Silvo needs to support this codec and connect it to the HEVC logo, or a new h265 logo.
(2020-06-06, 16:04)Flash3d Wrote: In my simple understanding: Silvo needs to support this codec and connect it to the HEVC logo, or a new h265 logo.
No, TMM needs to support what Kodi uses. Discuss it with the TMM developers.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-06-06, 19:02)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-06-06, 16:04)Flash3d Wrote: In my simple understanding: Silvo needs to support this codec and connect it to the HEVC logo, or a new h265 logo.
No, TMM needs to support what Kodi uses. Discuss it with the TMM developers.

Thanks, will do.
(2020-06-06, 16:04)Flash3d Wrote: I'm also using tiny Media Manager and since the last update it changed the video codec when creating a NFO from a 4k movie. 

Thanks <codec>HEVC</codec> did the trick! I changed the nfo file and now the hevc logo shows up. Great.
(2020-06-08, 13:38)Parker_Payne Wrote:
(2020-06-06, 16:04)Flash3d Wrote: I'm also using tiny Media Manager and since the last update it changed the video codec when creating a NFO from a 4k movie. 

Thanks <codec>HEVC</codec> did the trick! I changed the nfo file and now the hevc logo shows up. Great.

Yeah, that's a workaround. TMM developer is working on a permanent fix.
Ok, this seems simple enough, but I cant seem to figure it out. Im just trying to add a widget that shows my TV Shows by Title. Like TV Shows library/Titles. Why isnt there an option anywhere to just show the dam Titles?? Lol. I see the other options like recently added, etc, but I just want the widget to show all the TV Shows by Title as a widget. I can add a custom widget with videodb://tvshows/titles/, but then I cant change the name of the widget, it just shows videodb://tvshows/titles/ and doesnt open when you click on them. Why cant i see this path?? I have TV shows in my library, i just cant manage to make a widget to my TV Shows/Titles..Thanks
(2020-06-09, 03:26)jdig4240 Wrote: Ok, this seems simple enough, but I cant seem to figure it out. Im just trying to add a widget that shows my TV Shows by Title. Like TV Shows library/Titles. Why isnt there an option anywhere to just show the dam Titles?? Lol. I see the other options like recently added, etc, but I just want the widget to show all the TV Shows by Title as a widget. I can add a custom widget with videodb://tvshows/titles/, but then I cant change the name of the widget, it just shows videodb://tvshows/titles/ and doesnt open when you click on them. Why cant i see this path?? I have TV shows in my library, i just cant manage to make a widget to my TV Shows/Titles..Thanks

It can be done. I used Random TV shows and sorted by Title>Ascending and then set the Skin Helper Service Widgets addon to display the maximum number of TV shows I have. Keep in mind this setting will affect all the other widgets too! You can also rename the title of the widget to what ever you want when you set it up so it doesn't have to display "Random TV Shows".

Title of widget Changed

(2020-06-09, 13:49)flhthemi Wrote:
(2020-06-09, 03:26)jdig4240 Wrote: Ok, this seems simple enough, but I cant seem to figure it out. Im just trying to add a widget that shows my TV Shows by Title. Like TV Shows library/Titles. Why isnt there an option anywhere to just show the dam Titles?? Lol. I see the other options like recently added, etc, but I just want the widget to show all the TV Shows by Title as a widget. I can add a custom widget with videodb://tvshows/titles/, but then I cant change the name of the widget, it just shows videodb://tvshows/titles/ and doesnt open when you click on them. Why cant i see this path?? I have TV shows in my library, i just cant manage to make a widget to my TV Shows/Titles..Thanks

It can be done. I used Random TV shows and sorted by Title>Ascending and then set the Skin Helper Service Widgets addon to display the maximum number of TV shows I have. Keep in mind this setting will affect all the other widgets too! You can also rename the title of the widget to what ever you want when you set it up so it doesn't have to display "Random TV Shows".

Title of widget Changed

Yea, same thing I ended up doing and set to sort by last played. Still odd that the skin doesnt give that option.
Scenario:
For some of the movies I use the "version/cut information" in the file/folder name and specify the version/cut in the <title> tag in the nfo file so that I know if a certain movie is a director's cut, theatrical cut or extended, etc..
For movies with short titles (e.g. Blade Runner [The Final Cut]) this is fine but for others this gets ridiculously long (The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring [Extended Edition]).

Question:
Is there a way to use this info after the movie name (e.g. wrapped in square brackets or parenthesis) and display it in another line under the movie title instead? From what I understand, I don't think there's anything in the nfo file that can be used for this. I am using the two tags available to handle this situation right now e.g. <originaltitle>MovieName</originaltitle> and <title>MovieName [VersionInfo]</title>.

Thanks for the great work!
Hello there friends, i just want to know if there is an option more than let kodi show video details, though it's not show up on the shift view. It only show up in the info when i play the movie. I have Kodi 18.7 om Libreelec 9.2.3 and the latest Aeon Nox Silvo.
Best regards Thore from Sweden.
(2020-06-09, 19:58)monisriz Wrote: Scenario:
For some of the movies I use the "version/cut information" in the file/folder name and specify the version/cut in the <title> tag in the nfo file so that I know if a certain movie is a director's cut, theatrical cut or extended, etc..
For movies with short titles (e.g. Blade Runner [The Final Cut]) this is fine but for others this gets ridiculously long (The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring [Extended Edition]).

Question:
Is there a way to use this info after the movie name (e.g. wrapped in square brackets or parenthesis) and display it in another line under the movie title instead? From what I understand, I don't think there's anything in the nfo file that can be used for this. I am using the two tags available to handle this situation right now e.g. <originaltitle>MovieName</originaltitle> and <title>MovieName [VersionInfo]</title>.

Thanks for the great work!
I always put additional info in the nfo plot and tagline.  However, whatever you edit will be lost if you ever refresh the nfo with online data instead of local data.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2020-06-09, 16:43)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2020-06-09, 13:49)flhthemi Wrote:

ImageImage

Title of widget Changed

Yea, same thing I ended up doing and set to sort by last played. Still odd that the skin doesnt give that option.  

My set up might be different to yours because I am adding my content to the library using plexkodiconnect, however , when I click on "select widget", instead of hen clicking on "TVShows >" , I scroll down and choose "Video Library >", then scroll down and click on "TVShows >", then in the next pop up list , I have the option to choose "Titles" and can rename if I need to.
@mikeSiLVO 

Hi Mike... could you please point me to the file (I am guessing an xbt file) do I need to edit to make some changes in the flags (resolution, codecs, etc... the ones not included in the resources packs) your skin displays. Also if possible, which tool or software you use to do it Big Grin

Thanks for keeping this great skin up to date and one of the best!

Regards,
Hi.
Is there any way to hide channel numbers in LiveTV?
I dont use them and they occupy space that could be used to show more of the channel name

https://i.imgur.com/KCudonz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HYLTkxi.jpg
(2020-06-11, 14:40)lynxstrike Wrote: @mikeSiLVO 

Hi Mike... could you please point me to the file (I am guessing an xbt file) do I need to edit to make some changes in the flags (resolution, codecs, etc... the ones not included in the resources packs) your skin displays. Also if possible, which tool or software you use to do it Big Grin

Thanks for keeping this great skin up to date and one of the best!

Regards,

HEREs the tool you need to use...I suggest you make a copy of the xbt file and use it as A) A Backup and B) Another copy to modify then copy to its proper folder. If you're talking about studio icons the xbt file for them is \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.studios.coloured\resources\Textures.xbt on Windows.
  • 649(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55