• 650(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-06-11, 21:53)flhthemi Wrote:
(2020-06-11, 14:40)lynxstrike Wrote: @mikeSiLVO 

Hi Mike... could you please point me to the file (I am guessing an xbt file) do I need to edit to make some changes in the flags (resolution, codecs, etc... the ones not included in the resources packs) your skin displays. Also if possible, which tool or software you use to do it Big Grin

Thanks for keeping this great skin up to date and one of the best!

Regards,

HEREs the tool you need to use...I suggest you make a copy of the xbt file and use it as A) A Backup and B) Another copy to modify then copy to its proper folder. If you're talking about studio icons the xbt file for them is \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.studios.coloured\resources\Textures.xbt on Windows.

@flhthemi 

Thanks for the tool!   Big Grin
(2020-06-11, 14:40)lynxstrike Wrote: @mikeSiLVO 

Hi Mike... could you please point me to the file (I am guessing an xbt file) do I need to edit to make some changes in the flags (resolution, codecs, etc... the ones not included in the resources packs) your skin displays. Also if possible, which tool or software you use to do it Big Grin

Thanks for keeping this great skin up to date and one of the best!

Regards,

So sorry Mike... never mind... I found the same flags dir with all I need... Somehow I had the idea you were using an xbt file for the flags. My mistake.
Big Grin
Hello, can you tell me how to by default open Extended Info instead of the standard info when clicking info in the context menu?? I would like to open Extended Info by default. Thanks!!
(2020-02-27, 00:16)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Starting to work on the skin again.

Any issues or suggestions from anybody?
Cool

I would like to see Forced Views option, as well as an option to open Extended Info by default from context menu, or even TMDBH by default.
@mikeSiLVO,

First thing, awesome skin. I'm sure you've heard that before but really, is been years since I first set up my systems and I haven't looked anywhere else because there's no need.

Now, I have two systems which I've finally gotten around to connecting to the same DB so they are three same in that respect.

I've searched all over for a solution to duplicate one system to another but since I use different platforms on each nothing really works. I use Libreelec, one in an x86 the other a Pi4.

It dawned on me that maybe there's a way to duplicate/sync the UI being that's the part that takes the most work.

Is there a way to export/import aeonNOX config or even better. Have a config file that multiple systems could read from and set themselves up with? That way they could all have the same menu items and skin settings without having to do each one manually.

If not that would be an add-on feature I'd be willing to pay a couple bucks for. In a heart beat.

Thx

a.
(2020-06-16, 01:58)AGLyons Wrote: Is there a way to export/import aeonNOX config or even better. Have a config file that multiple systems could read from and set themselves up with? That way they could all have the same menu items and skin settings without having to do each one manually.
Both LibreElec and CoreElec have a Backup and restore. Backup one restore on the other two. Done.

Yiu can look in the backup .tar file with 7-zip or another app and see what’s their and remove something, but it will restore all the system configuration by default. If you only want Aeon Nox Silvothen it’s just the Userdata\addon_data\Aeon Nox Silvo folder.

You can donate to LibreElec. 😎
(2020-06-16, 08:59)HomerJau Wrote: Both LibreElec and CoreElec have a Backup and restore. Backup one restore on the other two. Done.

I've already confirmed with the LE team that the built in backup function is not for cross platform restoration. It's platform specific. You can't restore a Pi to and x86.

(2020-06-16, 08:59)HomerJau Wrote: Yiu can look in the backup .tar file with 7-zip or another app and see what’s their and remove something, but it will restore all the system configuration by default. If you only want Aeon Nox Silvothen it’s just the Userdata\addon_data\Aeon Nox Silvo folder.

This might prove useful but I'd like a confirmation that it won't blow up the imported system. Using advancedsettings.XML you can share sources, passwords and favorites. My idea was if the skin config could also be set up this way.

(2020-06-16, 08:59)HomerJau Wrote: You can donate to LibreElec. 😎

Yes, I can. Merely expressing the value I would apply to this functionality.
Probably the wrong place to post, but since this is the skin I use...Is there a list of addons that actually work with Matrix?  Tried a portable install and way too many errors.  Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2020-02-27, 00:16)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Starting to work on the skin again.

Any issues or suggestions from anybody?
Cool

Just throwing it out there as a feature request. I would love the ability/option to use shortcuts instead of the bottom widget. I have it setup similar to Xonfluence with the home bar in the middle, widget at the top. I like having addon shortcuts at the bottom with icons. What im doing now is using autowidgets to make the addon shortcuts for the bottom widget which kinda does what im looking for, but i think it would perform much better if they were shortcuts rather than another widget to load.
Would be posible yo add support for movie mp3 theme? Or maybe it was discarted anytime?
(2020-06-20, 18:35)Cromseth Wrote: Would be posible yo add support for movie mp3 theme? Or maybe it was discarted anytime?
There are addons for that. You could try TVTunes... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=347428
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi, does anyone knows how to go to main menu an point open directly an specific folder? For instance 'recent movies'. Thnks!
(2020-06-24, 00:06)molinapee Wrote: Hi, does anyone knows how to go to main menu an point open directly an specific folder? For instance 'recent movies'. Thnks!
Do you mean when you first start Kodi?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-06-24, 00:20)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-06-24, 00:06)molinapee Wrote: Hi, does anyone knows how to go to main menu an point open directly an specific folder? For instance 'recent movies'. Thnks!
Do you mean when you first start Kodi?
Yes and when I click back shows me the menu ítems whitout exit that page.
Is that possible?
At startup it is possible by using the autoexec.py file and saving it in your Userdata (wiki) folder next to the guisettings.xml file

Add one of the following codes to the file...

For movies:
xml:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://recentlyaddedmovies,return)')

For episodes:
xml:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://recentlyaddedepisodes,return)')

(2020-06-24, 00:29)molinapee Wrote: when I click back shows me the menu ítems whitout exit that page.
Sorry, I am not sure what you mean by this.
My Signature
  • 650(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55